• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    1435-4953-2499 please add me if not all good im ghost DESPERATELY NEED METANG IF YOU CAN TRADE OR WITH POKEMON SAFARI WILL DO ANYTHING!!!

Years
  • Hi! Just joined and just beat the Elite Four, I'd like to know what my Friend Safari type is. Add me! Looking for Fairy and Normal safari's :)
    "Aleks" 0877-1461-2131

Let me know if you'd like to chat/add me, I'm new to all this friend code stuff xD

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I posted my FC on my FB page and now my friend list soared to 30 xD
    Going to put my FC here as well. :3
    0061-1111-6462
    Pipz on FB said I have a rock safari, just...no idea what pkmn are lurking there. xD

:3

King Zelos

Blame Your Fate
    Years
  • Looking for friends! Need to fill up my Safari! Make sure to PM me when you're done adding me. Thanks in advance! FC is right under my sig.

I'm pretty much new to the game so I don't know what my type is. Mainly looking for Normal Safari with Ditto, PLEASE! My Safari is Normal with a Ditto if anyone is wondering.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Searching for a Sableye friend code

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for anyone with a friend code that has a sableye

Thanks!

My friend code is 2964 9696 6395

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2013
    Just beat the elite 4, could you please add me? My friend code is 4914-4282-1788. No idea whatsoever about the type of my safari. Please add me and pm me about it! Thanks :)

edit:I've been informed I have a ghost type safari :)

Last edited:

IcePrincess

Ice & Ghost Type Lover ♥
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Does anyone have a Psychic safari? Or one with a Metang? x

Oh all you people feel free to add me, my FC's in my sig, just message me so I know you added me! x

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    Just beat the elite 4, could you please add me? My friend code is 4914-4282-1788. No idea whatsoever about the type of my safari. Please add me and pm me about it! Thanks :)

edit:I've been informed I have a ghost type safari :)

Wow! You have a shuppet/phantump/spiritomb! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Really need a ditto safari. It will be a lot easier to get my 5 max iv pokemon. My friend code and safari type is in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Hello everyone, i'm new here and looking to trade friend codes with people :) Mine is 1547-5175-7641

I have no idea what type or species are in my friend safari, so i'd appreciate it if someone could tell me :P I've beaten the Elite 4 though, so i should have all 3 Pokemon available.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2019
    I'm looking for a fire safari with Braixen. My FC is 4312-9926-7086. Be sure to PM me if you add me. Oh, and if you can tell me what Friend Safari I'd have, that'd be great.
    Edit:I've just been informed that my safari is fire with Growlithe and Charmeleon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    just looking to meet new people trade friend safari etc my friend code is 5000-2135-3533 and i have fighting type for friend safari (lookign for ivysaur and wartortle the most XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back