• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omega Battles

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Overlord: Ah so glad you can join me.
    *passes lil Skitty the fire elemnt orb*
    Here's you weapon,the Solar Sword! With it,you can cast fire bolts from the sky and rain on the foe!
    *passes solar sword to lil Skitty*
    Use it well.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Ban: *Punches Christy into a building* Then we'll settle this in a battle! Delreaver is right, I'm fighting what I believe. And I'm fighting alright! *Eyes turns blood red and hair stands up a bit* Bring it on!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Overlord: You underestimate me Ban. I have grown stronger since my last confrontation with Kai.
    *Genesis arm starts charging up*
    And Im no longer a pushover as before!
    *fires the Omega lightning at Ban,paralizing him*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Ban: *Disappears before lightning hits* Hmph. You focus on technology too much, it will lead you to your downfall. Like what it will do to man. *Reappears beside Overlord and puts hand on Genesis Arm, decapicating it, destroying it completely* You're just a shame. You made your own Wacko Battles where you can leader in, clearly, it means you have no life. *Punches Ban into a tree* Now It's time for me to get rid of this disguise... *Rips off mask, and clothing, going back to wearing red scarf, black hair, brown eyes, wearing black*
    Kai: I bet you already know who I am now. Because this is what you get for underestimating a living being. *Charges attack*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Ban said:
    Ban: *Disappears before lightning hits* Hmph. You focus on technology too much, it will lead you to your downfall. Like what it will do to man. *Reappears beside Overlord and puts hand on Genesis Arm, decapicating it, destroying it completely* You're just a shame. You made your own Wacko Battles where you can leader in, clearly, it means you have no life. *Punches Ban into a tree* Now It's time for me to get rid of this disguise... *Rips off mask, and clothing, going back to wearing red scarf, black hair, brown eyes, wearing black*
    Kai: I bet you already know who I am now. Because this is what you get for underestimating a living being. *Charges attack*

Overlord: Just like the Roman Empire,you will crumble away just like it.
    *uses telekentic powers to send Kai straight into the wall*
    You may be able to destroy me,but you'll never destroy my kind!

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Hiki Ixian said:
    Overlord: Just like the Roman Empire,you will crumble away just like it.
    *uses telekentic powers to send Kai straight into the wall*
    You may be able to destroy me,but you'll never destroy my kind!
    Kai: *Uses foot to land on wall* Same for you! *Flies at Overlord, breaking off his other arm* And you forge from the original Wacko Battles because? So you can be a leader of your own battle thread? To impress Christy? The Wacko Battles is better than this corrupted copy!

Delreaver

Alpha Strain
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2006
    Ian: How depressing. A fight ensues, and no one notes that I AM OF THE ALCHEMY ELEMENT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST... *takes out a small robot* *draws a circle around it and places hand on center of circle* *the robot turns into a Terran Vulture hovercycle* "This is its power! Transmutation! Ahahahaha!" *jumps into the Vulture Hovercycle* *takes out a small piece of scrap metal and draws a circle around it in hand* *the scrap metal turns into a Spider Mine*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Kai: And me? I'm a darkness element. *Punches Overlord* You're the traitor around here! You betrayed the Wacko Battles and you forge from it and made a corrupted copy called Omega Battles. *Kicks Overlord into a wall*

Delreaver

Alpha Strain
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2006
    Ian: I come with news. A confederate of mine has had contact with the one you call Yorei. He says that this person - asuming it's a person - can't come because his browser does not allow him to. As for why I defends Kai's organization? I've been told of it by my confederates. And, frankly, I'm appalled. You should have known from the start I'd posess the power to conquer one as stupid as you. For, you see, I have the Alchemy Power! *takes outt trenchcoat revealing that much of body is plated in Automail* And this is why I have it! *draws circle around self* *floats up about three inches and begins glowing red; a red energy shield forms around Ian in the shape of a sphere* With my Automail, and the power of Alchemy at my fingertips, I don't need another Dark Templar to help me! I have become a Dark Archon by myself! Aaaaaaaaaah! *rams into Overlord* "Dark Archon Maelstrom!" *electricity spikes out at everyone from Ian's shield* Kai, need support?

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Delreaver said:
    Ian: I come with news. A confederate of mine has had contact with the one you call Yorei. He says that this person - asuming it's a person - can't come because his browser does not allow him to. As for why I defends Kai's organization? I've been told of it by my confederates. And, frankly, I'm appalled. You should have known from the start I'd posess the power to conquer one as stupid as you. For, you see, I have the Alchemy Power! *takes outt trenchcoat revealing that much of body is plated in Automail* And this is why I have it! *draws circle around self* *floats up about three inches and begins glowing red; a red energy shield forms around Ian in the shape of a sphere* With my Automail, and the power of Alchemy at my fingertips, I don't need another Dark Templar to help me! I have become a Dark Archon by myself! Aaaaaaaaaah! *rams into Overlord* "Dark Archon Maelstrom!" *electricity spikes out at everyone from Ian's shield* Kai, need support?
    Kai: Sure. And it's about time that Overlord need to be taught a lesson. A painful lesson. *Cracks knuckles*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Crap,I missed the party.
    *laughs*
    But really,do you think you could get away with a kickass major battle without me?
    *eyes glow red*
    Depth Supreme!
    *kicks through Overlord's armor,making a giant hole in the center of his chest armor crap,and going all the way through Overlord*
    *rips off Overlord's head and foot glows golden*
    Depth Rush!
    *kicks Overlord's head,turning it into a golden flaming ball,and it hits Overlord in the chest,making him catch fire and burn*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Kai: No matter what kind of powers you possessed, you'll always remain pathetic you were always was! *Punches through Overlord and tosses him into the lake* Your circuits will be malfunctioning, if there's someone who will come to help you... *Snaps finger, suddenly forcefield surrounds Overlord, Kai, Delreaver, and Drei* They won't be helping anyways, because you're trapped. We're going to humiliate you in your own game.

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Ban said:
    Kai: No matter what kind of powers you possessed, you'll always remain pathetic you were always was! *Punches through Overlord and tosses him into the lake* Your circuits will be malfunctioning, if there's someone who will come to help you... *Snaps finger, suddenly forcefield surrounds Overlord, Kai, Delreaver, and Drei* They won't be helping anyways, because you're trapped. We're going to humiliate you in your own game.
    Well...that could work...let us use our Ultimate Weapons to finish off Overlord...and he doesn't have one,that's good.
    *laughs*
    But seriously,how do we make our Ultimate Weapons appear?

Delreaver

Alpha Strain
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2006
    Ian: I'd like to assume you've met my confederate already. My name is Ian. Ian Raynor. *bows* 'Tis quite pleasant to make your aquaintance. *kicks Vulture Hoverbike at Overlord and it blows up*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Drei said:
    Well...that could work...let us use our Ultimate Weapons to finish off Overlord...and he doesn't have one,that's good.
    *laughs*
    But seriously,how do we make our Ultimate Weapons appear?
    Kai: He barely use anything magical, he relied on technology too much, it will lead him to his own downfall. Now it's our chance to humiliate him and destroy this corrupted copy forever. This place is nothing more than a corrupted copy instead of this so called 'New Era of the Wacko Battles.' Bah. There's no such thing.

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Ban said:
    Kai: He barely use anything magical, he relied on technology too much, it will lead him to his own downfall. Now it's our chance to humiliate him and destroy this corrupted copy forever. This place is nothing more than a corrupted copy instead of this so called 'New Era of the Wacko Battles.' Bah. There's no such thing.
    Of course,now he has to pay to the "Grand Knight of Depth"......
    *Black Armor materializes around me,covering my whole body in Black-Clad Armor*
    * left arm materializes into a giant arm-cannon(almost like a Magnum)*
    *right arm materializes into a giant(Claymore-ish/Long Blade)blade that's black and it shines blood red*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Overlord: Pathetic fools.
    *missing limbs rematerialize from data*
    I thought after all these years you'd would have learnt.
    *activates the collesium's Iron Curtain barriar which traps Kai and the others in it*
    One shall fall,but thousands shall rebirth from the ashes.

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Hiki Ixian said:
    Overlord: Pathetic fools.
    *missing limbs rematerialize from data*
    I thought after all these years you'd would have learnt.
    *activates the collesium's Iron Curtain barriar which traps Kai and the others in it*
    One shall fall,but thousands shall rebirth from the ashes.
    Iron Curtain Barrier...and your frickin' limbs can't rematerialize...I kicked your head with all it's frickin' knowledge into Kingdom Come...and it's busted.We short-circuted you,robot...
    *shoots through barrier with Magnum,hitting Overlord's remaining body*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Overlord: Chrono Reformation. It was a forbiddened experiment in the Re-genesis project. And it now makes this possible.
    *uses IX Sabre to deflect shot back into Drei*
    My my,Arashi holds you in such high regard.
    *fires a cluster of missiles at Drei*
    Surely you can do better?!

Back