• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omega Battles

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Kai: Heh. That won't trap us here for a long time! *Breaks through barrier* Hello! You don't have a regeneration bullcrap! A battle thread cannot be run by an amateur such as you. Everyone by now knows that godmoding isn't allowed. And you, you're a n00b who's obsessed getting back his dragon girlfriend and made a corrupted battle thread. You're nothing more than a n00b. *Punches through Overlord's chest and pulls out the regeneration chip and crushes it* Now you're weak. *Tosses Overlord in the lava, melting him to death*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Hiki Ixian said:
    Overlord: Chrono Reformation. It was a forbiddened experiment in the Re-genesis project. And it now makes this possible.
    *uses IX Sabre to deflect shot back into Drei*
    My my,Arashi holds you in such high regard.
    *fires a cluster of missiles at Drei*
    Surely you can do better?!
    Old move,new counterattack.
    *slices air,making a dark vortex open up*
    Dispel!
    *missles are deflected back at Overlord with twice the power and ten times the speed*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Ban said:
    Kai: Heh. That won't trap us here for a long time! *Breaks through barrier* Hello! You don't have a regeneration bullcrap! A battle thread cannot be run by an amateur such as you. Everyone by now knows that godmoding isn't allowed. And you, you're a n00b who's obsessed getting back his dragon girlfriend and made a corrupted battle thread. You're nothing more than a n00b. *Punches through Overlord's chest and pulls out the regeneration chip and crushes it* Now you're weak. *Tosses Overlord in the lava, melting him to death*

Overlord: IT'll take more than just lava to melt me your scum from hell.
    *SFA Soldier's enter the Collesium*
    Soldiers,Arrest those traitors!
    *SFA soldiers Attack Kai and Drei*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Hiki Ixian said:
    Kai: *Blasts soldiers to oblivion with ki blasts* Traitors?! I believe you're the traitor around here. You, my friend, made a battle thread based on the Wacko Battles without permission and giving credit, the Wacko Battles was created by Yorei (Great Ghost) at 2004. But seeing how you treated this battle thread, it looks like more corrupted and ****ed up like you.

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Hiki Ixian said:
    Traitors?
    *laughs*
    Too bad,I'm smarter than the average robot...too bad you'll overload soon.
    *throws card down and a giant pithole collaspes over the SFA Soldiers,sending them to darkness*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    *more soldiers garrison the collesium*
    Overlord: The only thing you corrupted is you. And this is my battle thread. Which means around here,YOU are the traitors.

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Hiki Ixian said:
    *more soldiers garrison the collesium*
    Overlord: The only thing you corrupted is you. And this is my battle thread. Which means around here,YOU are the traitors.
    You're the traitor for turning Yorei's creation into a living hell.*charges up a dark and light orb in both hands*
    Depth Control.
    *smashes both Orbs together,making a huge homing energy blast hit Overlord and Overcritical all his parts*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Hiki Ixian said:
    *more soldier garrison the collesium*
    Kai: Hmph. How can you say that? We're fighting for what's right. You didn't give credit of the idea for this battle thread and not to mention a Wacko Battle Official's approval. I don't remember about approving this crappy battle thread and you my friend, you are a dictator. *Charges a red orb and slams it on the ground, making the entire collesium collapsed, destroying the entire soldiers* *Floats up* A simple n00b like you don't deserve to run this battle thread, by now you should know that godmoding is not allowed from your master, LKK. But I bet you didn't listen to a word he said. You're nothing more than a selfish, egoistical, n00b. If LKK rule this thread, he knows that godmoding is against the rules, and you gain experience through fighting not spamming.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    *SFA Soldiers open fire on Kai and Drei*
    Overlord: You'll never defeat me. Perhaps if you surrender,I'll save a good element for you.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Hiki Ixian said:
    Overlord: You'll never defeat me. Perhaps if you surrender,I'll save a good element for you.
    Kai: *Flies away from the bullets and blasts soldiers to oblivion with ki blasts* Never! You can't even get through a single Wacko Warrior. Even Wacko sounds funny but they have 20x the experience than you have. *Launches a barrage of ki blasts at Overlord and his soldiers*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Hiki Ixian said:
    Forget it,we already have heavy damage on all your parts and you should be overloading soon.
    *charges up a giant black sphere,about the width of the Colliseum and taller than the colliseum*
    This attack will be the attack of your demise.
    *sets LifeAura(nothing gets passed it,and it's on BN,so it's not godmoddish) around me while I charge up attack*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    *backflips and regains stance*
    Overlord: Trust me,I have been studying the ways you imcompetent warriors fight. And All these years I still have the upper hand.
    *fires Hyper max cannon at Kai sending him crashing into the wall*
    There was an old saying: You learn nothing from winning,but a thousand from losing.
    *kicks Drei into the pillar*
    And through expereince,I've learnt more than a thousand ways to defeat you!

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Kai: *Knocks the blast away, destroying a part of the coliseum* You rely on technology too much. I'll have to kick it up a notch. *Bursts with blue electricity and blood red aura* *Flies at Overlord and punches him through the wall* *Disappears and punches Overlord across the place and kicks him into the water* *Reappears in the air* You're so pathetic. I bet Kohji can beat you with a power in his pinky.

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Hiki Ixian said:
    *backflips and regains stance*
    Overlord: Trust me,I have been studying the ways you imcompetent warriors fight. And All these years I still have the upper hand.
    *fires Hyper max cannon at Kai sending him crashing into the wall*
    There was an old saying: You learn nothing from winning,but a thousand from losing.
    *kicks Drei into the pillar*
    And through expereince,I've learnt more than a thousand ways to defeat you!
    *LifeAura shocks the hell out of Overlord*
    I can play godmod games too.
    *sets LifeAura off,and turns Depth Spirit Bomb into an orb*
    Intergration!
    *slams orb into self,making it materialize into me*
    Kai,lets fuse now while we have the chance!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    *SFA soldier rain fire on Kai and Drei*
    Overlord: It is useless.
    *uses energy sheild to absorb the shock*
    Now you will perish under Emperor Overlord!
    *body glows with a red Aura*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Drai: *Catches bullets then tosses them at soldiers, killing them* Heh. You got to do better than that, Overlord. Your ego is big as this entire coliseum. But I can do this... *Inhales starts absorbing energy from Overlord* *Bursts with red aura*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Hiki Ixian said:
    *SFA soldier rain fire on Kai and Drei*
    Overlord: It is useless.
    *uses energy sheild to absorb the shock*
    Now you will perish under Emperor Overlord!
    *body glows with a red Aura*
    *deflects shots*
    Draei:It's Draei now,fool.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    *glares at a second at the fusion*
    *wips out an assult rifle sword*
    I thought you were better then this. What friends you seem to be.
    *growls*

Back