• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omega Battles

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Ban said:
    Drai: *Catches bullets then tosses them at soldiers, killing them* Heh. You got to do better than that, Overlord. Your ego is big as this entire coliseum. But I can do this... *Inhales starts absorbing energy from Overlord* *Bursts with red aura*

Overlord: Soldier,cover me!
    *SFA Soldiers get infront of Overlord and fire at Kai*
    Its nearly done.....

Delreaver

Alpha Strain
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2006
    Ian: You, Christine... You of all people should know this form! *slams red energy shields into Overlord* Let them feel how they wish! But, I ask you, stop your imbecilic feud, and identify yourselves as separate organizations! *charges Dark Archon Lightning* Kai! I must have one of those bracelets my confederate Arashi spoke of!

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Draei: *Swings hand, reflecting the bullets back at the soldiers, killing them* Come on, you rely on your soldiers. Why we rely on our own strength. If that's the way you want to play it. *Whistles*
    *Suddenly Clone Troopers and Storm Troopers bursts in the coliseum, shooting lasers at Overlord's soldiers, killing them*

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    *rips Drei out of the fusion*
    Well, I guess this is the first time I've ever done a fusion breaker in public.
    *throws him to the ground*
    You *****. Do you realize what you're doing?!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Overlord: Too late Kai. My transformation is complete. You should have surrendered when you had the chance.
    *body starts to grow large*
    Now your withness the full power of the NEW Emperor Overlord!
    *towers over Kai*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Ryu135790 said:
    *rips Drei out of the fusion*
    Well, I guess this is the first time I've ever done a fusion breaker in public.
    *throws him to the ground*
    You *****. Do you realize what you're doing?!
    Dreik: *Whacks Christy out of the way* Stay out of this before I kill you. *Punches through Christy in the stomach and tosses her into the wall* Now stay out of the way or I'll kill you. *Walks toward Overlord*

Delreaver

Alpha Strain
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2006
    Ian: I demand cooperation! *returns to normal* *draws transmutation circle around Overlord's hand* *punches it* YEOW! *Overlord's hand falls off and turns into a Battlecruiser* I know all your weaknesses! I know all your strengths! My confederates have shown me everything... WE ARE ONE!

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Delreaver said:
    Ian: You, Christine... You of all people should know this form! *slams red energy shields into Overlord* Let them feel how they wish! But, I ask you, stop your imbecilic feud, and identify yourselves as separate organizations! *charges Dark Archon Lightning* Kai! I must have one of those bracelets my confederate Arashi spoke of!
    (Kai,control Draei.)
    ???:Here.
    *throws Ian a Bracelet*
    ???:It's Drei's bracelet,it fell off before he fused.
    *glares*
    ???:Time to end this,Advent Unison!
    *necklace glows and Cloud appears before the figure,materializing into the figure*
    ???:Meet the next level.
    *??? has black cloak(like before),but with demon wings(like on KH) sprouting from his back and a sword(similar to Cloud's on KH)*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Dreik: ... (Drei, I'll have to fight Overlord on my own.) *Splits into Kai and Drei*
    Kai: Drei, handle Christy. I'll handle Overlord. This is the form, I have no choice. No choice to transform into my monstrous form! *Takes stance*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Delreaver said:
    Ian: I demand cooperation! *returns to normal* *draws transmutation circle around Overlord's hand* *punches it* YEOW! *Overlord's hand falls off and turns into a Battlecruiser* I know all your weaknesses! I know all your strengths! My confederates have shown me everything... WE ARE ONE!

*New fists reform from data*
    Overlord: Still stand in my way,do you?
    EMPEROR CRUSHER!!!!!
    *fires a giant red beam at delreaver reducing him to ash*

Delreaver

Alpha Strain
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2006
    *the bracelet lands on Ian's right arm*
    Ian: Thank you... I now call upon the power of myconfederate in another dimension! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *white energy surrounds Ian* I'll make you pay with my new-found power, given to me by this... This is what I here after shall call... MARS UNISON! *shoots lasers at Overlord's eyes with Battlecruiser* My powers will find your very presence! *creates a fire shield around self*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    *??? disapears*
    Um...kay...this should be easy...
    *watches Kai and Overlord*

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Rengoku Shinigami?
    *grabs Kai by the neck and shocks him with 100 Amps*
    Kai, don't mess with a species that doesn't even have a name.
    *heals dramatically*
    Expecially one that has higher energy levels then you.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Kai: It's time.... *Transforms into a winged black demon with blood red eyes*
    Akma: ROAR!!! *Grows to the size of Emperor Overlord, muscle bulges, horns and spikes grows* ROAR!!! *Punches through Emperor Overlord, puncturing a hole through his chest*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Delreaver said:
    *the bracelet lands on Ian's right arm*
    Ian: Thank you... I now call upon the power of myconfederate in another dimension! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *white energy surrounds Ian* I'll make you pay with my new-found power, given to me by this... This is what I here after shall call... MARS UNISON! *shoots lasers at Overlord's eyes with Battlecruiser* My powers will find your very presence! *creates a fire shield around self*

Overlord: stupid fool.
    *grabs Delreaver and flings him into a wall*
    Soldiers,stand down. Im handling Kai on my own.

Delreaver

Alpha Strain
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2006
    Ian: *coughs* No, I just meant you'd recognize the tech. I'm nobody you'd know... But you'd probably know my confederates! By the powers that were Ian Raynor and Rei Hino, I call upon a meteor to end this! *a large meteor appears on the horizon and falls toward the Omega Battles Colosseum*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    *watches*
    Heh,I don't have a say in the events that follow Overlord's death...
    *laughs*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Kaiser Akma: ROAR!!! *Punches Emperor Overlord off of the Omega Battles coliseum* *Flies in the air, eyes glows red* ROAR!!!!
    (Akma's body cannot be dismembered.)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    *cloud Cruiser uses the ion cannon to destry the meteor*
    Overlord: You still think the same Kai Yamato.
    *grabs Kai's arm and twists it untill it breaks off*

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Hiki Ixian said:
    *cloud Cruiser uses the ion cannon to destry the meteor*
    Overlord: You still think the same Kai Yamato.
    *grabs Kai's arm and twists it untill it breaks off*
    Kaiser Akma: *Grabs Overlord and tosses him onto the ground, grabs Overlord's head and rips it off* ROAR!!! *Tosses it in the lake* *Stomps on Overlord's body*

Back