• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omegle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • Most of you have probably heard of this. It's an online chat client which connects you to one completely random user somewhere around the world and you talk to them and stuff. It's also trollbait.

So, OVP, I ask you:

Do you use Omegle? If so, how often and if not, why not?

What do you use it for? Do you try to get a genuine conversation going, or do you troll like there's no tomorrow?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • You seem to be missing the point of Omegle, which is for 13-21 year old boys to try to trick "girls" into giving them naked photos for their own... enjoyment.

I've been on Omegle a few times to try and see if there is anyone on there interested in actual conversation, but no. The second someone says 'asl', I disconnect.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I have a bunch of funny chats from Omegle from ages ago. Here's a few of them. Spoilered because the language is quite bad in a few.
    [agelimit]ages 13 and over
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    [/agelimit]

There are more but they're on another forum and it's currently down. Unfortunately Omegle doesn't work for me anymore. :\

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I prefer the program that lets you spy on two random people's chat and post as either of them. ;3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My favourite memory from Omegle was a funny conversation that went something like this:

You: hiiiiii :)
    Stranger: hi asl
    You: ugh i'm so tired of people asking asl
    Stranger: haha me too i'm used to it i guess
    You: if i waz a boy wud u disconnect?
    Stranger: no of course not!
    You: you first asl okay
    Stranger: 16/m/cali
    You: 14/f/cali
    Stranger: Really?
    You: no haha 15/m/ireland

Stranger has disconnected.

Retom

Retomplay on Youtube
    Years
  • isnt it a idea to say a interest for the forum and if someone wants to chat, type that interest and talk.
    maybe once a month that everyone would talk

Years
  • I'm sorry, but it's 2014 now. Yes, 2014! This thread was last posted in 2011! A little math lesson, but 2014 minus 2011 is 3. That's how many years have passed since the last post in this thread. 3 years is 36 months. One month is 30 days. This thread is nearly 33 months old now. The revival limit is one month. With that in mind, I'll need to close this thread.

Locked.

servinelock.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back