• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg I can't live without that! ;___;

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Now, we all know that that's completely untrue. You can live without that! ...You won't die.

...Anyway, aside from another human (ie: someone you truly, truly care about and would do anything for), is there something in this world that you "can't live without?" What is it? If there is something, why is it something you would think you wouldn't be able to live without? And by "can't live without," I mean "would be extremely difficult not to have with you," of course.

Years
    "I can't live without" food and drink, home and job of course. Oh yeah and definitely I can't live without internet.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Without my songs. Really, my favourite songs are pretty much all there is... and without their existance, idk it'd suck. As for other items, I can replace them.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I can't live without pizza, and my computer. Really, I eat pizza like more than 4 times a week; for lunch and sometimes dinner. And as for my PC, there came no day and I did NOT open it. I'm on 5 forums (including this), I sell stuff on E-bay, Facebook..So, yea that's it.

Years
    My writing. I can live without my computer (for the most part, because most of my writing is on computer now), I can live without my video games, I can live without my Internet, I can live without my iPod (although that's really hard). But if I don't have my writing I go insane. Pathetic? Yes. But... it's just a big part of what I am. It's my #1 means of escapism these days.

Although even that I've gone without before, and I've survived. I just didn't like it. XD;

Years
    My life experiences. If I ever somehow get a complete, malignant amnesia, I'd rather be put out. I'm naturally a jock-y type of person like my father but my experiences with people have changed me. <:

Years
    I can't live without my iPhone, camera, laptop, internet, music, and friends. :(

I'm so addicted to aforementioned things it's ridiculous

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I can't live without my music, iPhone, chicken, tuna, sweetcorn, PKMN, Wii, DSi, and bed. Yeah, that's a lot of stuff I can't live without. "B

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I can't live without the earth and the sweet oxygen she supplies to my lungs and the abundance of satisfactions she supplys to my nurishment. Also I can't live without entertainment and my art. Taking my art away is basically taking away my life and if that happens I will haunt tah person in the afterlife :].

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I'm gonna count my dog as another "human" cuz if a human hurt her that human would end up living in pain for the rest of their long, long life .______.
    I've got nothing I can't live without, and that's sorta driving me crazy in itself. I'm not particularly attached to anything (cept mah dog). Sure, there are things I enjoy, but I could easily cope without 'em. I only like 'em cuz they're there...

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
    I can't live without my iPod and cellphone. My music, videos and friends are all very important to me and I can't really imagine a day of my life without them. ;_;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I cannot live without my laptop and some of the things on it, such as my stash of Leaf fan-art, the internet, and my collection of sappy 80's love songs.

Also, I can't live without my anime DVD collection.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    I can't live without the earth and the sweet oxygen she supplies to my lungs and the abundance of satisfactions she supplys to my nurishment. Also I can't live without entertainment and my art. Taking my art away is basically taking away my life and if that happens I will haunt tah person in the afterlife :].
    Your lungs don't really use the oxygen you breath.

I don't need much, really, I won't say I'd like to live by just eating and drinking water, but I could.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    My writing. I can live without my computer (for the most part, because most of my writing is on computer now), I can live without my video games, I can live without my Internet, I can live without my iPod (although that's really hard). But if I don't have my writing I go insane. Pathetic? Yes. But... it's just a big part of what I am. It's my #1 means of escapism these days.

Although even that I've gone without before, and I've survived. I just didn't like it. XD;
    That's not pathetic. Your self-esteem is too low.

Anyway, for me, it would be my vidja games. Oh, and Cardcaptor Sakura. And computers in general. Also, the internet.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Hmm. I would say that I can't live without the Internet because I depend on it for too many things, but there were quite a few times when we didn't have the money to pay for it and it was shut down for a while and I lived through it just fine. I just found it inconvenient.

Otherwise, I probably could not live without books. If I was stuck in a restaurant waiting for my order and I didn't have a book, I would probably go outside and entertain myself until the food is ready or something along those lines. If I was outside the doctor's office waiting for my turn and I didn't have my book, I think I would go scare some kids just entertain myself. And if I was in my car at 6 in the morning waiting for my classes to start in two hours, I think I would start honking my horn if I didn't have a book to read.

Oh, and there's also my mp3 player. It's fine if I don't listen to music and I'm reading at home or surfing the web, but when I'm in someone else's territory, I need my music to feel relaxed and I like having my music because if there are ear phones shoved inside your ears, usually no one will bother you because they don't want to disturb you. Too bad no one has respect for people trying to read anymore because I tend to get interrupted when I'm reading like whatever someone else has to say is more important than my book. In times like these, I listen to my music and read my book at the same time and then I have an excuse to ignore people.

Of course I can't live without my dog either, but I guess I have to eventually unless I die before her. But I've never not had a dog (pardon the double negatives) so I hope I will be in good shape to own another one before my darling Angel passes on.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Like said above, I'm going to count my dogs as humans. If a human killed either, I just might end up in jail when I get revenge ;)

my laptop with internet. I could go without anything else but that. I could still play games, still talk to family and friends, and i could make new friends, I could read short stories and write, and I could just look up random things and learn a bunch of stuff, listen to music, watch youtube, watch my soapies online. Yeah be fine. not great but i'd be fine haha.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    I can't live without stability in my life (bo.o)b My thoughts get really muddled and I feel extremely uneasy when things are unstable and/or I can't know what to expect of the future.

Sure I can live without it but I feel like I'm hardly a functioning person when my stability is taken away.

Years
    I can't live without stability in my life (bo.o)b My thoughts get really muddled and I feel extremely uneasy when things are unstable and/or I can't know what to expect of the future.

Sure I can live without it but I feel like I'm hardly a functioning person when my stability is taken away.

This also reminds me; I cant live without a sense of control. If I feel like I've lost control, I immediately back into a corner or get somewhat depressed. I'm not a control freak ... I just need to know that in my life, I'm the person that gets things done and makes the decisions.

Back