• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=OMG! Light Azumarill's Art Thread!=

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Okay, I finally got around to putting up an art thread. ^-^

I know I don't post much in this forum, but I'm gonna try to change that because I really love all of your guys' talent! I swear there are so many great artists on the Internet. I feel honored to have known you all!! Anyway, enough of that, and onto the art! Right now, all I'm gonna have up is computer art that I drew and then colored w/Adobe Photoshop, and Oekaki pics. Hopefully sometime soon I'll have some free time to scan other drawings that aren't computer altered. ^-^ But for now, just enjoy this:

These are pics I did a long while back (a couple years ago) for various people on The PokeMasters.net:

A Banette and Umbreon, and a Houndizard
    =OMG!  Light Azumarill's Art Thread!= =OMG!  Light Azumarill's Art Thread!=

A Mantine, and a Raichu flying on a Flygon

A Sandslash and Shuppet playing, and a Seel bouncing a ball

A Smeargle angering an Exploud (yes that's paint)
    =OMG!  Light Azumarill's Art Thread!=

Oekaki Pics (Some of these have been archived, others have not):

Ash and Pikachu, and a lineless Charmander's wave

Chikorita vs. Plusle, and a Flygon and Articuno battling

A Mommy Togetic and her babies, and the legendary Houou

A Sealeo in an Ice Cave, and a leaping Growlithe

A female Nidoran, and the Pichu family den

Daddy Psyduck teaching his kid, and a group of Azurill

My Dark Charizard (that ended up looking sneaky -_-), and a cute Corsola

Wallpapers I've done (two are Yugioh themed, and one is Digimon):

Blue-Eyes White Dragon from Yugioh!, and Minomon from Digimon (w/Japanese lyrics from Wormmon's Song)

Pharaoh Atemu and Mana from Yugioh!

Other Stuff (Clefairy and Mana are my favorites ^-^, the last one is my plushie version of my pet bunny):

Articuno, and Clefairy

Mana from Yugioh!, and Takato and Guilmon from Digimon Tamers

A super-cute Kuriboh from Yugioh!, and my pet bunny Umbra

Well, that's them so far! It really looks like a lot. I really should start a Deviantart account. ^-^; Anyway, comments would be nice, anything else is welcome too.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Awesome stuff, Light Azumarill! ^_^ I have always admired your art! If you decide to start a DA account, you'll have to let me know so I can watch you! ;) I love your use of colour in these pictures - it's very impressive! My faves have to be the Corsola and the Azurill in the rain.

You have a lot of talent, and I know you will go far! Keep it up! ^_^

--FG

Years
    Aww...I would love to comment on them all, but there are just to many XD

So in short I will just have to say that they are all amazing, Azu! I have allways been a fan of your work ever since I saw them on the Oekaki...I think the one with Psyduck and Pichu was the first I ever saw of your work...I didn't much pay attention to Oekaki for a while XD

Your style is so unique and there is something that I just love about it. You have a great sense of humour as well if I might say, I'm mostly refering to the Smeargle angering an Exploud one there XD

My favourite would ahev to be the Houndizard one, mainly because it's half of my favourite Pokemon XD

Anyways, keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your great art work soon ^_^

Years
    Very cute, I love the mana one, and that one with Umbreon, youre very talented, keep up the great work! Im now a fan of youres truely ^^

* huggles Takoto and guilmon * aww there the cutest ones ^^

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Fwee! XD Thanks for the wonderful comments guys! There has always been a special place in my heart for art, even though I'm pursuing the world of Biology (an odd combination, ne?).

... why do people on the Internet say "ne?" at the end of a sentence anyway? It is supposed to be the Japanese particle "ne" which translates to "isn't it?"? Hm... I've just always wondered that. ^-^

Anyway, I really think my Oekakis are some of my best work! Oddly enough, I only joined my first one (the one here) a few months ago! Though, I've noticed that my artistc abilities progress in stops and go's. I get in these bouts of doing a ton of drawing, and I improve a ton, and then I slow down and stop improving for a while until the next time I go on a drawing binge again. I am most definitely a firm believer in practice=growth in skill. Through practice, you start to notice mistakes you make a lot easier too. Okay yeah... there I go, talking forever about stuff... 9_9

Anyway, thought I'd respond to you all separately, because I'm just like that. =P

FG: Aww, thanks! You're making me blush you know. ^-^ Oh, and I shall let you know when I decide to make an account. And about colors; I swear I am in love with color. Light, color, really I'm in love with the whole darn electromagnetic spectrum. I was the kid in Jr. High that never matched and wore every color imaginable to clothing. ^-^

..:whitewolf:..: Thanks! Adorable and cute is what I do. ^^; It's a challenge for me not to.

jc_rcw: Thanks to you too! Again, cute things come naturally to me, and I like them, so well, there they are!

~*Strider*~: Ah, the Houndizard. I remember the person I drew it for asked me to combine a Charizard and a Houndour because they had asked every artist to do the same and liked to see the different ways they came out. I'm really proud of mine, I liked it and thought that the two pokemon worked nicely together. Usually the people who requested things just told me what pokemon they wanted in it so yeah, the red paint all over was my idea. ^^ I had this other one of a lineup of all the Eeveelutions looking innocent with halos over their heads, but with obvious impish things about them (ie. Flareon with bird feathers coming out its mouth, one tracking mud, etc.), but I can't find it anymore. Pity too, it was really cute. *looks at response* Eek! I wrote a lot again! Oh, and thank you for you comments. ^^

Cybex: Aw, thankies. ^-^ I hope to impress you in the future too. I was thinking of drawing some more Digimon stuff... and I still have stuff to scan that's hand drawn. Hee hee. *tackle huggles* XD

Clow: You remind me of my Mom (who grew up in a big family of really good artists the poor thing!). She can do little houses with smoke coming out, Fred Flinstone and Charlie Brown, but not much else. ^^ Though, she can love art, and appreciate the efforts of others. I really think that if she devoted time to it, she could be really good. But thank you for your comments Clow! I hope that someday you get better than you think you can. ^^

seto_girl: Heh, yeah, Mana and Yugi are two of the few people I can draw from Yugioh!. ^^;; I've also sketched Kaiba and Joey before too, but I'd rather not talk about how Kaiba came out and Joey's hair never looks as puffy as it should. >.< I wanna learn how to draw Ra, but it's so complicated, every time I think about doing it I suddenly think of something else I need to do instead. ^-^ Takato and Guilmon, they're one of my favorite pairs of tamers/digimon in the whole series. They're just so cute together I had to draw them. Oh yes, and thank you for your comments.

Crystal Clair: Yeah, I think you have commented on one of mine. The Charmander one? Maybe another.... I really like your drawings; you should do an art thread! They're really not as hard as they seem. ^^ Plus, you get to show off. Not to mention, everyone's so nice here, there's really no fear of being made fun of or put down. Oh, and thanks for the comments!

Agent9: Hi Agent9! Ah, more people who've adopted pokemon from me. ^^ I should put a few of them up there too (thought to put them all up there would be too many! XD). My Growlithe was hard for me; I don't draw Growlithe that well, for some reason the head and eye position always screws me up. ^^; It's the same with Pidgey too. Anyway, thanks for the comments, and you too Twinkle *pats on head*.

Okay yeah... my answers kept getting longer and longer. o.o I talk/type too much. What's my Mom call it again? Oh yes; diarrhea of the mouth. XD

AA|Angel of Air

The Angel of Air reigns
    Years
    All I have to say is ADORABLE!!!!! *huggles all of the paintings* Your artwork is fantastic! I have an addiction to art also, I'm like you somewhat. I am an artist at heart and right now I'm working on my first PaintBBS on here, probably the best I've done! But I love your drawings, they are fantastic. I would love to see a Dragonair.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I envy you! O_O You rock at lineart/colouring your pictures. You also draw Pokémon very very nicely. The first six and the Satoshi Oekaki are my favorite of them all. The Blue Eyes White Dragon also rocks. :D

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    ZephyrPlusle: Thanks! Plusle's adorable yes, it's one of my favorite pokemon too. ^^

Well, made a new picture, and if you haven't already guessed what it is by the change in both my avatar and my signature, it's this one:

I drew it yesterday right after my family got home from putting our dog, Mac, to sleep. Wow, talk about an emotional roller coaster of a day... we all were going to stand in the room with him while they injected him, but my Mom and brother (as the family predicted, it always seems that way) couldn't take it and had to leave. So my Dad and I stayed and pet Mac as he slowly fell into a calm sleep that never ends. It was really surreal, and very sad. It was strange though, we got Mac from the Humane Society here, and that's the place we took him to be put to sleep. His life as we knew it began and ended at the same place.

Sticky Bird, the parakeet in the drawing, was another pet we had to put to sleep when I was about 12 I believe. He was my first pet besides pet goldfish, we had him for about 3 years, very impressionable years for me too. He was an awesome bird; he could say his name, though it sometimes morphed into "Wicky Bir" or "Wicky Wicky Wicky", he stole tastes of our food out of our spoons/forks, and enjoyed drinking water from the faucet. He once flew into our toilet, and into our Chirstmas Tree, and into a bag of chips by accident. He loved to sit on people's glasses, shoulders, heads, and even once on my uncle's nose. ^^

So yeah, my newest piccy. Enjoy!

Years
    Aww *Hugs* ;o;

I know what it's like to loose a pet...okay most of them were goldfish, but still...they were still pets. But I did loose a dog when I was about nine or ten and he was awesome, I loved him so much and he died at a good age, fair play to him, thirteen. Well I was in bed when he died and I woke up in the middle of the night and waited for my mom and dad to get home, they told me then that he had died and they had been Burying him up my nan's yard ;-;

But back to the drawing. I was looking at it a moment ago as your avatar and I have to say it is very good (and Kawaii at the same time). Though it did take me some time to make out the beak of the bird XD

But another great piece, I adore the different colours you have used to make up Mac's fur and Sticky's feathers. Amazing shadding as allways ^_-

Keep up the good work Azu!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Well, Light_Azumarill, I have to say.... THESE ARE AWESOME!!! Okay, enough spazzing out there, so putting that aside, I move onto the art. I absolutely love it. I've always amired your bright and colourful style, and how full of life your pictures seem. You seem to know how to draw just about anything, especially cute things. (Or sneaky. XD) I worship you! O_O

As for the passing of your dog, I truely am sorry. I've lost plenty of people in my life, the majority of them being pets. Dogs seem to bring out the joy in us all (except dog-haters, so screw them), and always have that little bit of cheer that I find contagious. They're people to share your secrets with, and offer a fuzzy shoulder to cry on. They're people who are companions, guardians, feet warmers, and pillows. 'Tis a sad thing to let go of something so close to your heart. My blessings be with Max.

~Saphira

By the by, I love how you draw bearded dogs. I have three scottish terriers, and can never seem to get them quite right... -_-'

Back