• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OMG SUPER EGG HATCHING =D (Must see for breeders!!!)

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • My Firefox refuses to run the video, and when I switch browsers, I can't watch more than six seconds without it freezing (as if in a constant state of "buffering". Can you just explain what is in here please?
    Short version of the method, you go to Central Lumiose, hop on your bike, and slip a small coin under the circle pad pushing it to the right. This keeps you moving in a constant circle around Prism Tower without having to handle the controls yourself. To speed up the hatching process, you just have a Pokémon with the ability Flame Body or Magma Armor in your party.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    This is simply the best thing I've ever seen, omg. It makes hatching so much easier :D

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, im glad yall like this =D didnt think would be a popular post but im glad to help :3 i will post more fun and good things as i come by them <3 =D

Vanish

Poof
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    That's really lame...All you don't have to do is touch the circle pad....you can do that either way and its not that big of a deal...

You also lose time not being on the route since you can't just zip in, dump/release the babies and get new ones then and there.

While its simple, its not more efficient than staying on 6 and repeatedly zipping across the route between the cave and city since you have to fly to the city, wheel yourself across to the daycare, then fly to Lumoise to set up that gimmick.

Cute, but not really that great a method.

I agree, it's not very efficient. I want to be able to transfer/release Pokemon as soon as I hatch them in order to maximize output. Besides, you still have collect all six eggs (which involves moving back and fourth anyway), fly to the city, get to that location and then set up the analog stick. If the breeder was located near the circle then it would be a lot more useful (for me).

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My problem here is it's not efficient in the sense that you can't just go off and do stuff. Having to press A/B like 2 or 3 times (hatch/not nickname) doesn't make it a totally autonomous process. And with the Masuda Method, flying back to Route whatever to get 5 more eggs can be tedious, especially since it takes me a while to accumulate 5 eggs, and sometimes, the first one will hatch before I get 5, which is pretty much a sign that I should just stay on the route anyways.

For exp gain though, pretty interesting.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    it's a good method if you only have to hatch 1 or 2 eggs and have things to do in the process, also when you only want to give exp in the daycare. For breeders, obviously they would prefer staying, hatching, releasing, fill boxes, releasing, start the cycle again.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I remember seeing this post floating about on tumblr. Before I saw that post, I just kept to zipping up and down that straight path by the daycare. But now, I just fill a PC box with eggs, fly to the tower and go. Talonflame at the top, five eggs at the back. I think it's a really great way to hatch eggs. Especially since I'm almost always multitasking.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    What I did to save time was just store my PC with a load of eggs and take them to the Pokèmon Center next to the Prism Tower. Then, when all the eggs hatched, I placed them back into the PC and picked up some more, that way I don't have to waste time flying back and forth.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Interesting idea.

I couldn't see it being useful at all for hatching something with low egg-steps, such as Pichu. If I'm doing a low-egg step Pokemon and going back and forth by the daycare center more often than not I have eggs that start hatching before I have collected 5 eggs.

I could see this being useful for something with extremely high egg-steps, though.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Really, koff~

Is it really that amazing? I thought it was common knowledge and easy to spot the trick. Oh well. Anyway, I don't hatch my eggs on routes. I hatch them in cities (am I weird for that?) so this isn't a huge deal for me. It is a circle, however, and it is quite useful. Couple it with the egg hatching O-Power and you got yourself a well oiled machine. And all this machine does is swim, and eat, and make baby sharks. That's all! Oh, uh. . . wrong topic, koffi~

Years
  • omg I am doing it right now and it's kinda funny!!! Guess I am going to fill some boxes with eggs now!!! I am hunting for a shiny Eevee and the steps (even with Flame body) are too many :(

Back