• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg... why did I have that dream?

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
  • Once I had this really weird dream, first of all I went on a feild trip to my own house! Then the bus leaves without me, but one of my friends gets it to come back, but instead I decide to walk past it and in get into my grandma's car which my little sister is already sitting in aswell. Then, my grandma starts driving down the road, but drives off a cliff and we land on a house, I say "Ok Grandma, I think we are safe now" , but just before I can finish my sentance, she drives off the house and then the dream ended.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Urgh... once I had this really, really sad dream. It was so depressing I woke up finding that I had actually cried in real life. I can remember most of it in great detail, it was that memorable, though I have a strange habit of remembering a lot of my dreams for some reason.

I don't want to go into the dream as it brings bad thoughts, but it definitely sucked the life out of me that day.

Years
  • About a year ago I had this dream where I met a girl online and we started dating. The dream started when she showed up at my door and introduced herself as her online username (I won't say what it was because it was pokemon related, so if someone here has the same username, things might get awkward), and ended when I proposed to her. She said yes and a truck drove by blaring the song I set for my alarm.

...Then I woke up and realized it was a dream and for whatever reason, I was really depressed the next day. Like I lost a really important person in my life or something.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure the weirdest dream I had was the one where I had a sort of leukemia. Or it was some sort of cancer, I'm not really sure. I remember being wheeled through the hospital and one of my classmates was gonna give me a really important transplant. Just incredibly bizarre.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • I've had a few dreams of one of my sexy fave Pop Singers has either died or just disappeared... I'll try to remember one.

I had a dream where I was flying on a book and I flew over to the cat cage to annoy our cat and after annoying him, I flew away.

Another dream I had was where I was watching an old episode of Home and Away, would have been the old diner they had too, however, there was this old fashioned, fancy light shade thing and I also heard the instrumental theme song of the TV show too.

I also had a dream where there was a bombing at my old High School and I saw a walking torso, only half of it, I looked inside and saw her intestines.

I had a dream where it was May 21, 2011, but on a Wednesday, and I went up to Heaven and saw The Lord, however, he was like my uncle and Heaven was like my old place, anyway, I had to be Judged first, cuz it was The Rapture...

I've also had MANY Pokemon dreams, with a lot of "new" Pokemon, and Hogwarts dreams.

I once had a dream where I saw an actress from an old TV show from the 80s, in the supermarket, she I was nearing her, then I woke up, it's funny, because that actress has not really aged since the TV show she was in.

Back