• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg... why did I have that dream?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    lol so, what's the most weirdest dream you've ever had? Do you remember your dreams when you wake up or go to sleep?

For me, it depends. The most recent weird dream I had was about this japanese rock band that didn't exist. There was a guy named Yuto that I had a crush on and well, I wanted something from him, like a hug. Then after things got even weirder. We were doing some crap I can't remember that was irrelevant to the dream. The teacher or whatever tells me that Yuto left his swiss army knife for me behind the top shelf behind something.

So yeah... idk. That isn't the only weird dream I've had either. Most of the time, I can remember them, but other times I don't have a single dream.

Anyway, what about you?

Sirfetch’d

Oddly enough, I never really remember any of my dreams. Ever. I think that I can remember one dream in the last 2 months and it was something about the world ending and a few of my friends and I were trying to survive. I don't really remember much more than that, sadly. I do really wish that I could remember more of my dreams.

Years
    The times when I typically remember my dreams it's usually close to when it's time for me to wake up.. other than that, if it's dreams that occur in the middle of my nightly sleep then I typically don't remember them.

Just this morning I had a dream about being on PC modifying a thread of some sort in my section.. I can barely remember it though but I remember that I saw PC and that was about it. xD

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I get random sexual dreams about my friends all the time, and then I come in the next day at school and can't even look them in the face because I'm just so embarrassed about it. I don't even tell them and yet I still feel like they know on some level.

I did have a really concerning dream one time. I was at my house, and it was pitch black outside because there were really heavy storm clouds, like, fat-man heavy, and the weather station on the TV was going nuts. "GET TO SHELTER WE WILL ALL DIE OMG!11!1!" so I had to call for my mom's dog and when I did this giant frickin' Doberman dog comes out of my mom's closet and jumps at me. It scared me awake at that point, but wow it was weird.

Oddly enough, I happen to have a dream dictionary that outlines what each symbol in your dream could mean. I haven't looked up that dream yet, but I'm sure it'll be something complicated that I'll never figure out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My weirdest dream I had recently was that I was playing a Pokemon Pearl game on my 3DS and it looked like Pokemon X and Y. Then I put the Game Card out of my 3DS and into my phone and it turned into a PS4.... weird.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    My weirdest dream I had recently was that I was playing a Pokemon Pearl game on my 3DS and it looked like Pokemon X and Y. Then I put the Game Card out of my 3DS and into my phone and it turned into a PS4.... weird.

loos like someone is super duper ready for x and y and the ps4 lol. anyway nah. I never can remeber my dreams :( Sucks real bad.

blue

gucci
    Years
    The worst types of dreams are those that seem too good to be true and everything goes perfect in it, you think it's real but then you wake up to find it was just a dream... ;;

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The most recent dream I've had was yesterday. All I remember from it is that I was carrying a baby and feeding her a bottle of milk. I don't know whose baby it was or why I was taking care of her. Maybe I was just babysitting? Haha. The baby was extremely cute, though.

Last edited:

Black Dynamite

Resident Noob
    Years
    wierdest dream eii?
    probably 7 years ago i dreamt that all my friends (all of them) and i were like an oceans 11 group but there were like 40 of us. we had to plan to break into a bank and steal lots of moneys but everything went terribly wrong and we were on the run from a whole army of feds on a desert road. at one point we got surrounded by them when suddenly my friend came flying in on a little red plane (one of them ssky writer planes) and shot them all dead. we then went to my house and had ice-cream cake. i asked them why are we having cake? and they all turn their heads while keeping their back to me (like owls do) and screamed boo. that scared the **** out of me and i woke up haha. i wonder what one of those dream deciphering books would make of that. i never remember my dreams just the ones that wake me up like that.

Years
    One nightmare I had about 8 years ago was when I was trapped in some creepy building (Saw style) with blood plastered all over the wall and outside there was nothing but bloody pool and a post-apocalyptic looking landscape with some steel fence surrounding it.

It's difficult to remember dreams within 10-15 minutes of waking up, but if it's vivid enough you can remember it for years. Dreams are fascinating in that sense.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I once had a dream where I was walking in a house, not my house, a random house, and I walk into the bathroom to watch tv. I watched it for a while, then turn around to take a shower with Santa. I showered, walk out of the house to be whisked away by a ghost wearing a sombrero. WHAT?

the worst dream I ever had was where I was in an amusement park and I'm waiting in line for this roller coaster. I mean, it took forever! After hours of waiting, I board and right as train starts to tip over the first drop, I wake up. That was a bummer of a dream.

Years
    I love dreams. My favourite theory about why we dreams is something like, it's a way for our brain to experience without consequence.
    I have definitely had some pretty risky sexual dreams that would have disastrous effects in reality. But now I know how I'd go about that specific scenario.

My favourite actual thing about dreams is that it really is like a video game playing as myself, going through seemingly random scenes and discovering more about my own subconscious mind. I always find that kind of thing interesting. For the same reason I'm super keen on a zombie apocalypse, just to see how I'd go.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
    Alright. You know where you have those dreams where you're falling and right before you hit the ground you wake up? Well, I had one of those once and the next week I was like I'm not waking up if I have this dream again. I wanna know what happens. So I ended up having the dream like a couple weeks later again and I just closed my eyes and tensed up. Then BAM! I went through the ground and this crazy ass dubstep music was going and everything was really bright colors and I was just floating through it. It was insane.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I only remember dreams that are really weird.

The creepiest one I had was about an old lady and she wanted to take a picture of my bones and pulled out this old fashioned looking camera, it was scary.

I also had a weird dream where I almost got eaten by a vampire and a similar one where I went to this creepy house and there were evil puppet children there, they wanted me to run around the house with them so I did and then they tried to kill me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have a really strange dream I can remember, but it brings negative emotions with it, so I don't want to talk about that one. Death was involved, and it was a dream I had the night before my grandmother died, so I thought I was a psychic for at least four or five years after it happened.

The closest thing that happened to that was a dream I had fairly recently. I went to Dunkin' Donuts drive thru, which was located at the ground floor of a circus, and ordered an iced tea. I drove around to the center of the ring in the circus, and the guy made my iced tea and put Dr. Pepper in it. I was like "I didn't know you guys put Dr. Pepper in your iced tea!!" and they were like "Yeah!!!! It's our secret ingredient."

I told that to one of my best friends and couldn't control myself. I was laughing so hard. This dream perfectly describes me and is relevant to my life. I am obsessed with Dr. Pepper and iced tea from Dunkin' Donuts (as well as summer refreshers from Starbucks!). But oh my god. That dream was so stupid. Is that really all my subconscious has to offer in my sleep?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I have had too many weird dreams in the past until I lose track of them/forget a lot of details. I do recall this dream where I had the power of flight without wings and was flying with the birds. I could communicate with them through bird talk(?) too. Hmm I remember soaring around, then flying to the top of a cliff/building, then...I don't remember what happened after that. Everything's fuzzy now. Loved that dream though. I've always wanted to fly.

I also had this dream where I was walking on a cloud..? And in the middle of this cloud was a hole, and through this hole a long pole. I jumped through this hole and fell down. The feeling of falling wasn't really there. I don't know why I didn't hold on to the pole. Before I hit the ground, I woke up.

Then...there's this other one I had a long time ago where I was at my old condominium. There this...dwarf toy...thing about the size of your palm. I was walking along the corridor and when I looked behind me, this dwarf thing was moving and following me. I felt afraid and walked faster, but no matter how fast I tried to run, that dwarf thing kept going faster and nearer to me and I couldn't get away. That dwarf thing was....scary. And creepy. That was one of the more vivid ones from my childhood.

I have of course had many, many more, but if I told them all now I think the page would explode.

TY

I've had this dream i got crushed by a giant walker, then being sliced in pieces by Zealots and afterwards being mined by Probes... And worst of all... i saw the name gimmepie everywhere (curse my Arch Nemesis xD)...

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i'm not very good at remembering my dreams. i just remember one having a fire in my house with lots of strange guard dogs. that was weird.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The weirdest dream I had was when Penatrait and I had to do a 100 coin mission in my teacher's house and we broke the necks of armadillos and went to the bathroom and found giant live plushie Aipom and named them both Klippy.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
    Two dreams, both hidden due to mention of extreme violence. I won't detail the bad parts, although I think I did with one of them in a similar thread a while ago. They're a lot more gruesome than I let on, though.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back