• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMGZ! Ash in a maid outfit, and Dawn too!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Well they're like that for the "Milktank & The Maid Cafe" episode, so I'm thinknig that they are helping the owner as she needs help with the Cafe

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Apparently this is the most-anticipated episode since the trade episode. XD

What a way to start off the new year. Anyone seen the preview yet?

Spoiler:

Oh, and this might turn out to be the wackiest episode ever.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Since, my dad's stuff has turned off now, it's going at approximetly 2.7 times faster! Finally, clean internet!!! Yes, I can read 40 posts per page FINE, even on my Windows 98!

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Teeheehee Well it seems like the fillers are getting better. Much more we are getting a lot of fanservice this saga too. Kinda makes me wonder what we get next. Teeheehee
    Well, you can look forward to wacky moments in DP 65 then. The title itself is hilarious: Pachirisu in Hippowdon's Mouth!?

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    I have the most recent episode to keep me occupied at the moment. Well, I obviously have other things to keep me occupied as well. Heh.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Besides, this episode is the start of a 4-week streak for the anime stretching all the way to the end of January.

Back