• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Afternoon, Britbrat!

God I hope that's not the only show you're watching right now. We got a bunch more first episodes yesterday so I bit into two. Crane girls, which gives me JK-Meshi flashbacks if it had actual people working on it, and Bungou Stray Dog, which was...entertaining.

Either way, my pulls this season have been pretty fun.

Years

It pretty much is actually. Bar Jojo and the Macross preair ep I'm not touching Spring until I'm done. Managed 1 ep in the last 6 days.

Will try and get it done before Monday. Will use that day off to watch the first ep or two of everything. Pretty excited about a few things.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

So, neat stuff (and incredibly odd, especially if you know of the place), during my break yesterday I stopped by Best Buy to look at geimus and waste time, as usual. Then in some odd corner, I found (and instantly bought) these for $2.99 a pop.
    Spoiler:

And it almost seemed like they were in the wrong store because they were in the game section and these were the only two manga in the store. Ever. And there wasn't any type of promotion or anything going on, but they had sales tickets and it even said "Save 70%", which is an absolute steal- probs wouldn't gotten 'em otherwise. Funnier, when I got up to the desk even the clerks were completely confused about what was going on and yelling things like "We sell books?" and "Yeah, anime! Anime!"

Pretty solid break, if you ask me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back