• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Yeah, they don't sell manga at Best Buy- the mere notion of it is just bizarre because they're specifically about tech (and have a wonderful game rewards program).

Oh, BTW, Hyperdevotion Noire, which I hear is the best of the currently released HDN spin-offs, is coming to Steam. Held off on U and if PP comes here I'll probs pass until a sale, but I might end up buying Noire at launch. Been wanting to play it for a while.

And yeah, love me some Salad. Hell, she's the reason I pre-ordered UNS4 (where she's voiced by bae Laura Bailey). I've barely actually met her character but I love her design for some reason.

Years

It's tough being a Norwich City fan sometimes.
    Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Whoa, I know your sports teams suck and the government is oppressive, but isn't that a tad overkill?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back