• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Mine was....rent.

Away from that it'd be my headphones [plus dragonfly usb dac] and ps4 which I got in quick succession. That was an expensive month.

After living with the PS500es for several months I can truly say it was money well spent though. Just not looking forward for when upgrade fever hits as the next step up cost about 3x as much.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

Hiya Goldy!
I've been going through Strapping Young Lad's discography after a few years. Yup, still one of my favorite bands ever.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Destiny and hope are two concepts that, when they collide, create the future.

Or some shit, still trying to figure this shit out. I have an idea for a Pokemon hack, of all things. It's really amazing how, as I get older, the prospect of just "making something" becomes less and less daunting.

Years

I've been particularly hyped about 2 things this year and on both times they've surpassed my expectation. NMS will make it 3 in 3.

Edit, actually 4 of 4. I knew that Kyoukai no Rinne's sequel would be a 10 and it is.

Years

Really liked Maison Ikkoku and Urusei Yatsura as well as some of the lesser known ones like Mermaid Forest.

She does the slightly more subtle character interactions really nicely, whilst it isn't hugely varied I like her character design, comedy is great despite rarely moving away from slapstick and a lot of the adaptations came from an era where I loved the feel/look of toons.

Yeah, Takahashi is one of my favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back