• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey I had my 3rd PC anniversary back in February which is the special veteran one but nobody noticed or cared :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey I had my 3rd PC anniversary back in February which is the special veteran one but nobody noticed or cared :P

I noticed! I'm waiting till your half-anniversary and POSTING ABOUT IT AND SHAMING THEM ALL

Sean

Years
    I am too old on this forum... Nov 2008 that makes me nearly 6 years old. i was 12 when i first signed up like damn. 19 now, old as life itself.

The nostalgia

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can't wait to be old enough on the forum that I'll hear "man remember 2011 and how long ago it was"

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I am too old on this forum... Nov 2008 that makes me nearly 6 years old. i was 12 when i first signed up like damn. 19 now, old as life itself.

The nostalgia
    We have the same join month and age, that is pretty cool haha.

I can't wait to be old enough on the forum that I'll hear "man remember 2011 and how long ago it was"
    Man remember 2009 :(

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
    Years
    It's really bad when you double-take at certain years and ages when they weren't that long ago to the younger groups. haha. Good grief, aging is a nasty thing XD

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I've felt senior with this join date even in 2010, and it's not like I'm getting any younger. I wouldn't want any other join date :p

Yesterday I started back doing Southern Shaolin Kung Fu, and it was a lot of fun. Since I've been gone, sifu changed it to have people of all sashes working with weapons, so I got to practice with staff alongside him, my dad, and another assistant of sifu's. My favorite part was when I stood in a reverse bow stance embracing the moon, as it made me feel so balanced inside. Very, very relaxing. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    hey guys..... remember February or March or whenever I joined..... those were the days right......

You never stop feeling like the new kid unfortunately :( I know from experience

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Yeesh, 6 years? I've only been gone for like a month, and I'm already feeling out of place :c

I thought I'd stopped noticing you around but I put it down to me being kinda out of it lately, haha. What was keeping you busy?

Years
    I thought I'd stopped noticing you around but I put it down to me being kinda out of it lately, haha. What was keeping you busy?

Haha, nah. I'm easily forgettable so I'm used to it :P School...There was like 3 assignments per week from mid-May to mid-June leading up to a torturous week full of mid-terms, and then last week I finally got a break week full of gaming.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Haha, nah. I'm easily forgettable so I'm used to it :P School...There was like 3 assignments per week from mid-May to mid-June leading up to a torturous week full of mid-terms, and then last week I finally got a break week full of gaming.
    Jeez, that sounds extreme! I couldn't imagine taking it like that… I've just been dicking around all summer and putting off work. I really don't like thinking about school, but luckily it doesn't require much thought anyway. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back