• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One anime series you never seem to get sick of?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Beyblade: I will ALWAYS LOVE Beyblade even though the new series may seem a bit weird, I'll still watch it.
    Yu-GI-OH!: Same as Above
    Pokemon: Same
    Digimon: Same
    .Hack: As much as I LOVE .Hack, .Hack //LINK SUCKS
    Full Metal Alchemist: I always did like FMA and Brotherhood is even better
    BLEACH: People say its boring and that the manga is better, but I think the opposite.

Years
  • "Enemy Attack, Enemy Attack...........It's a GUNDAM!!!!!!" - Random Soldier - Gundam Wing

"The net is vast and infinite, who knows, maybe the next society is being created right now" - Motoko Kusanagi - Ghost in the Shell, Solid State Society

"By some chance, have you ever heard of The Key of the Twilight?" - Lady Subaru - .hack//SIGN

"The purpose of the GN Drives was for the coming dialogue, with other species" - Setsuna F. Siei - Gundam 00

"You think I'm VISCIOUS!!!!!" - Spike Spiegel - Cowboy Bebop

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Bobobo-bo bo-bobo, Naruto (part 1 makes me more happy, but part 2 is good too), Yu-Yu Hakusho, DBZ.

I never get tired of Anime or Manga, but these are just a few of the ones that I have the most memories watching/reading.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Ouran High School Host Club.

I'll never get over it. It was just that entertaining for me. I loved it. xD

And . . .
    Code Geass, it was awesome. C:

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • Pokemon. *shot*

....Actually, Utena. I've seen it at least three times (I watch it every two years or so) and I love it more each time I do. :>

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gundam Gundam and Gundam. It's always been awesome, and always will be...even G Gundam was awesome just on the basis that giant machines of epic death where powered by love. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Naruto, Bleach, Angel Beats! or Rosario Vampire. I can't get sick of any of them no matter how many times I watch them.

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Rozen Maiden (including Traumend and Ouverture) and Ookami Kakushi (Wolfed Away). Coincidentally, Peach-Pit had something to do with both of them. O.o
    I don't usually watch anime series again since I want to have more time to watch other series, but those two series had a strong impact on me. Meh ...

I'm currently watching Blood+, and I honestly love it. It might pop up on this list after I'm finished with the forty-one episodes I still have remaining.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    It's so silly and makes me facepalm every few minutes, but I can't ever get sick of re-watching Dragonball Z. Fullmetal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, and Slayers I could watch over and over, too; they're just great!

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
  • Fushigi Yuugi
    Ayashi no Ceres
    Slam Dunk
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Ghost Hunters
    Detective Conan
    Sorcerer Hunters
    Neon Genesis Evangelion

Back