• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece Fan Club!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Spoiler:

Well I hope at least one of the crew members learns how use Haki other than Luffy. Maybe Zoro's current 58 near death experience will unlock something.....hopefully.

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
    Manga 595
    Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Manga 595
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I don't mind the week off gave me time to read up on other manga I was behind on. I may re-read some One Piece chapters. The discussions here tell me I need to read into it a little bit more than I am.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Oda, Time for a new topic :

Who is your favorite Schichibukai? (Former or Current)

side: Strongest Schichibukai?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Tough choice. I honestly liked all of the current and former Shichibukai aside from Moria and Blackbeard. Crocodile probably has the edge just because of how much of a badass he is. I think he's up there with with Mihawk and Doflamingo in terms of power despite losing to Luffy. (due to a lot of luck. :D) He's pretty much honed his Logia to perfection.

It's tough to say who's the strongest. One would think Mihawk because of his title, and even during Marineford it seemed like he didn't go all out. I'm anxious to see who fill the 3 open slots. Buggy anyone? :laugh:

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Yes. I really hated Croc for what he did in Alabastas. >: But after the impel down arc, he redeemed himself. :P Honestly, my favorite would be either Boa,Jimbei or Doflamingo. :O I just can't choose.
    Boa, I think her love for Luffy is freakin' hilarious. :o Especially at the Impel Down arc.
    Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Tough choice. I honestly liked all of the current and former Shichibukai aside from Moria and Blackbeard. Crocodile probably has the edge just because of how much of a badass he is. I think he's up there with with Mihawk and Doflamingo in terms of power despite losing to Luffy. (due to a lot of luck. :D) He's pretty much honed his Logia to perfection.

It's tough to say who's the strongest. One would think Mihawk because of his title, and even during Marineford it seemed like he didn't go all out. I'm anxious to see who fill the 3 open slots. Buggy anyone? :laugh:

I would have to agree, Crocodile is the man. He is power is awesome, and the fact that he has such control over it makes him so much better. If not him I would say my other favorite Shichibukai would be Mihawk simply because I love swordsman.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Yes. I really hated Croc for what he did in Alabastas. >: But after the impel down arc, he redeemed himself. :P Honestly, my favorite would be either Boa,Jimbei or Doflamingo. :O I just can't choose.
    Boa, I think her love for Luffy is freakin' hilarious. :o Especially at the Impel Down arc.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    My favorite Shichibukai are Blackbeard, Mihawk, and Hancock.

Moria kind of sucked to me being that he had his crew wiped out in the New World like some of the Super Novas and fodder pirates have happen to them.

Crocodile is cool too but I like who I stated above a little more.

Blackbeard is a true pirate, Mihawk is just epic, and Hancock.... Can you say fan service? ^o^ lol

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    One Piece 596 (spoilers!)
    Spoiler:

LazyJremy, if you want to join :o read the rules first~

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    One Piece 596 (spoilers!)
    Spoiler:

LazyJremy, if you want to join :o read the rules first~
    Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I guess, the old topic was pretty worn out. :o Soo~

Oda, Who is your favorite SuperNova?

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
    Look at me, being unactive and not posting for like a week or so again. :/

Anime 462
    Spoiler:

Manga 596
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Who is your favorite SuperNova?
    I would have to say Jewelry Bonney.
    She may be one of the lower bounties, but I still think she is an awesome and dangerous pirate.
    Plus she's pretty hot. ;p

Who is your favorite Schichibukai? (Former or Current) side: Strongest Schichibukai?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Spoiler:

The Supernova's are a colorful cast of characters. Capone is probably my least favorite. I like Kidd for his brutality, which we haven't seen with many other pirates. (Crucifying other pirates!? :O) Law is the cool and collected one. Can't forget the finger he gave Kidd. :laugh: I love his design. I like X.Drake as well for what he did a couple chapters back, lol. Plus, first Ancient Zoan introduced.

Back