• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece Mafia: Strawhats' Return (D7)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

• One Piece Mafia​

co-GMed by Home and Desinishon

Night 5 Results/ Day 6​

The Marines, reeling from the loss of Borsalino and Ryokugyu, were lacking in the manpower to subdue any of the Strawhats. Except Nami of course. Foolishly, AKainu and Fujitora attacked one of the lone Strawhats. They didn?t know of the protective vest that is worn by that certain person.

No one is killed. They were no one.​

You have 48 hours to send in your votes. Use proper formatting.
    Day Phase ends around 11:00 AM, UTC +8:00, July 6 approximately 48 hours left.

Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Hmm ok then, guess they forgot gimmepie was BP. Kinda surprised they didn't go for Johnny.

[Lynch] Sparkin' since he claimed Nami, but that's me.

FWIW I watched Johnny last night expecting mafia to kill him but he wasn't visited.

Sparkin

I don't think there's any argument I can think of, so the only thing I'll say is that I will trust in Law.

Sparkin

Umm...He swaps roles so, I'm praying that a granny lynch occurs

jombii

Years

• One Piece Mafia​

Day 6 Results/ Night 6​

The Strawhat slowly converge to the thousand sunny. The remaining members of the crew decided that they shall take back the crew members that were taken from them. Being a crew of extraordinary powers, they infiltrated the Marine HQ. While they were not successful in locating any of their crew members, they managed to kill the Marine Fleet Admiral himself.

Sparkin is lyncehd. They were Akainu/Sakazuki.​

You have 24 hours to send in your actions. Use proper formatting.
    Day Phase ends around 11:00 AM, UTC +8:00, July 7 approximately 24 hours left.

Spoiler:

jombii

Years

• One Piece Mafia​

Night 6 Results/ Day 7​

Fujitora has had enough. The Strawhats have converged already, the strong ones at the very least. The three of the them are already capable of taking the last remaining admiral already but he is not going down without a fight. Without anybody?s assistance, he captured and killed the weakest Strawhat member that is still within their ranks.

jdthebud is dead. They were Nami.​

You have 48 hours to send in your votes. Use proper formatting.
    Day Phase ends around 11:00 AM, UTC +8:00, July 9 approximately 48 hours left.

Spoiler:

jombii

Years
  • We're at possible MYLO.

Current town/maf/tp ratio: 3-1-1

Lynch the mafia, town and tp wins: 3-0-1

Mislynch, its 2-1-1, then mafia will kill during the night for a 1-1-1, with a maf and tp win

No lynch, it's 3-1-1, mafia will kill for a 2-1-1 or a 3-1-0, and next day will commence.

second instance assumes tp isn't lynched/killed.

jombii

Years
  • Approx 25 hours left and we only got one non-death post.

Get those votes in.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I actually kinda believe Purplecicada on this one. Pretty pathetic excuse if she would choose not to talk. And yes, she would have gotten warnings. So I will [Lynch] Abby

Back