• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece Mafia: Strawhats' Return (D7)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Good job Shanks!

Now then, first I am CCing Sparkin's claim to be Nami. That would be me.

N0 - Abby - was roleblocked
    N1 - Johnny - visted by Ash
    N2 - gimmepie - visited by Nightkrow. I don't remember if GP claimed to be roleblocked or not though, but if we can work out what happened here that might help you buy my claim. It seems that Law's switching action doesn't constitute a visit though.
    N3 - gimmepie - no one visited him
    N4 - no result, obviously.

And the reason I didn't talk yesterday is because I was silenced.

But in any case we obviously need to lynch the CC of Chopper - Aaron.

[Lynch] Aaron

Sparkin

And I deny it. I strongly hold the claim because I AM Nami.
    [Lynch] Aaron

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I will not be on my PC on sunday that's why I extended this day phase for anyone asking. :)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • And I deny it. I strongly hold the claim because I AM Nami.
    [Lynch] Aaron
    You're lying but I don't know if there's a way to confirm it. We'll see what GP says about N2. Don't know if he had an action role at the time though.

But seriously guys, I was silenced yesterday, there's no way I wouldn't have talked otherwise. Also, I think purplecicada has to be the last mafia since they are the only one who hasn't claimed yet.

Years
  • I'll check my n2 info in a bit, but first I will definitely be voting

[Vote] Aaron

I'd also like to vote to kill Morian a second time for not CCing if that's an option :D

Sparkin

I agree it was a poor defense on my part just forcing a claim-_-

There is a play mafia could risk to have one of them under the radar, and that is to silence one of them.

Yesterday, we were focused on role claims, and I presume Aaron started it to make safe night kills, avoiding the granny and bulletproof. However, two players didn't claim nor talked anything at the phase.
    One can conclude that one of them was silenced and the other...well, I can't conclude anything but it really is doubtful if one claims to be silenced when two players were silent yesterday :|

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello everyone. I'm sorry I was quiet during the last phase. The reason for this is I am actually Shanks. I didn't want to claim yesterday due to potentially having Mafia ruin my chances of winning the game for town by trying to get me lynched, which would have ruined my NA. However, once I saw Morian flip as the doc, I knew I had to use my NA for town to win. This means Kitty is one of the other Mafia members.

[vote] Aaron.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Hello everyone. I'm sorry I was quiet during the last phase. The reason for this is I am actually Shanks. I didn't want to claim yesterday due to potentially having Mafia ruin my chances of winning the game for town by trying to get me lynched, which would have ruined my NA. However, once I saw Morian flip as the doc, I knew I had to use my NA for town to win. This means Kitty is one of the other Mafia members.

[vote] Aaron.

Were you silenced or just didn't post?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Wow. Okay.

Also, before I even start defending myself, jd (THAT'S YOU mr. above poster) already claimed to be silenced. IIRC (correct me if I'm wrong), maf can only silence one person per day phase so that's out of the way. Okay next. It's really hard defending myself when my role is to be useless until needed, so bear with the less-than-amazing explanations on why I'm actually Shanks.

"having Mafia ruin my chances of winning the game for town"

> Shank's win condition is just to survive. Assuming that you are Shanks, it would be pointless for them to target you when there are more important claims (and counter claims) to worry about a.k.a Nami, Chopper, etc. Could have claimed already and helped town filter out the actual mafia members during that phase. See, since I'm the real Shanks, I did that. Thank.

"your time of post + Aaron's lynch"

> Pretty suss that Aaron suddenly decides to want to kill you when I obviously claimed Shanks. Idk but imo shouldn't he want to kill me instead bc I was the one who said it and up until that point, nobody was CC-ing me? Usually the voting thing makes you look innocent-er (is this even a word haha) but the timing's just wrong. Sounds to me like you two planned this. :^)
    Hey, I just wanted to see if you would claim to be silenced.

Also Kitty claimed to be Shanks last day phase. Before you posted your claim of Shanks today, you were the only one who hadn't claimed, so I was taking Kitty's claim to be Shanks at face value, which meant that by process of elimination you were the last mafia. Not that we have to worry about it until the next day phase anyway.

If you are really Shanks, you have my thanks. You could have done nothing last night and won the game with the mafia after they killed a townie.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • well she already said that she chose not to speak (or that's what i assumed anyway) im sorry ;v;
    What? Are you admitting to lying about your claim?

Don't we have a role that wins if lynched?
    Uh, no. Home confirmed we are at 4 town, 3 mafia, and 1 third party, who has to be Shanks since no actions went through last night.

Alternatively, I can't count and you, Purple and Sparkin' are all mafia lmao.
    Aaron and Sparkin' are mafia for sure. The last one hasn't been determined yet.

Sparkin

So, there's a way to check who says the truth. How about we use the night action and watch someone?
    The real Nami will be the one who says it right.

jombii

Years
  • ~28 hours left of the day phase. But if you want to, we can end this phase today (in~4 hours or whatever) since everyone has voted already and apparently I am needed at work so I have internet access lol.

jombii

Years

• One Piece Mafia​

co-GMed by Home and Desinishon

Day 5 Results/ Night 5​

The Marines expected Shanks to cooperate, to just leave them alone. However, they didn?t know of his connection with the Strawhats. After disrupting their actions, Shanks and the Red-Haired Pirates quickly subdued one of the Marines.

?Stay away from the Strawhats.?

Aaron is lynched. They were Ryokugyu.​

You have 24 hours to send in your actions. Use proper formatting.
    Night Phase ends around 10:00 AM, UTC +8:00, July 4 approximately 24 hours left.

Spoiler:

Back