• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#ONEderground Collab: Come Pick up Your Signature!

Favorite Signature Template?

• Davepetasprite^2's Model

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Juno's Model

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Elektra Heart's Model

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Etherion

it's less detailed than everyone else. ugghhhh

edit: If its ok, I'm switching to Lawyer

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • This is first time Axel is not invisible xD

You wouldn't expect Zero to be on the front line, visible to the naked eye, would you?

When I first made the account, I turned invisible mode on cuz I was reading code geass mafia but I wasn't in the game. Well, I forgot all about it xD
    Now, since I edited my profile I took a look at the options and remembered it lol

Killua

Kaneki mate I've apologized so many times : (
    blog-salty-sweat-1200x675.jpg

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Thank you so much for all your efforts on this collab, Sam and Gunner! It looks awesome!

I took it upon myself to edit my role into the Agent, I hope you don't mind. The Muskratte Illusionist was starting to look real bad to me. :X

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I am the vampire Cultist! I can now go out and accidentally convert people while going out for a late-night snack enslave mindless citizens as they sleep! Hahahahahahahaha!

Back