• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in.
  • Please note that the site will be down briefly around 10AM EST, 23 February, for planned maintenance.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

News: Only Ho-Oh distribution details in CoroCoro this month

Years
As someone who wants US/UM news coverage to start, I am annoyed that we're getting another two-month drought. S/M suffered through that before finally revealing the starters, and we're not even getting any signs of a new trailer yet.

Years
as i suspected. since this month is the premiere of Movie 20th Anniversary, it would be all about the movie-related things. probably they will cover USUM by the next moth.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Yeah. This month is for the movie and the dustributions. Hope everyone be able to get ho-oh.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
No Hidden Ability for this distribution? Seems like a waste.

As someone who wants US/UM news coverage to start, I am annoyed that we're getting another two-month drought. S/M suffered through that before finally revealing the starters, and we're not even getting any signs of a new trailer yet.

We've still got July 19th for any form of US/UM news.

Back