• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Only Ho-Oh distribution details in CoroCoro this month

Years
    As someone who wants US/UM news coverage to start, I am annoyed that we're getting another two-month drought. S/M suffered through that before finally revealing the starters, and we're not even getting any signs of a new trailer yet.

as i suspected. since this month is the premiere of Movie 20th Anniversary, it would be all about the movie-related things. probably they will cover USUM by the next moth.

No Hidden Ability for this distribution? Seems like a waste.

As someone who wants US/UM news coverage to start, I am annoyed that we're getting another two-month drought. S/M suffered through that before finally revealing the starters, and we're not even getting any signs of a new trailer yet.

We've still got July 19th for any form of US/UM news.

Back