• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Jack if Rumble was in your place, he'd make sure that bullet actually went through something xD

I'm gonna phone you from the police, want it or not. lol

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack if Rumble was in your place, he'd make sure that bullet actually went through something xD

I'm gonna phone you from the police, want it or not. lol

Haha, lol, but I don't think Rumble would want to murder a an important member of the opposition. xD

Police? Why?

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    @Lydia

He doesn't know about all your pasts just major memories,and he only saw quick visions, I was trying to imagine what its like for the pokemon, when they actually evolve if you want I can edit it out.

@ Ray

I know he hasn't actually, physically hurt any pokemon, its just the things he says can be pretty damn nasty :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Dude, Aura, you can't run into the forest and come back in 2 seconds.. it's just not possible :/

I suggest you find us after the police department incident?

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Alright, here's my SU

Name: Abraham "Abe" Soule

Pokemon Species: Golurk

Personality: His past has shaped him into a bitter brute. Abe will do anything to see to the destruction of those who caused him pain, humans. He believes that they are all to blame for what happened. However, at first, Abe seems completely unemotional. That is why people often refer to him as "Heartless" or "Soulless". Under it all is a deep flame of hatred, although he does his best to hide it.
    Before the incident, Abe was a good Pokemon. He would've done anything to do what a Golurk was supposed to do; protect its human. He was a soft giant, powerful, but very sensitive and sympathetic towards the other Pokemon in his owner's team. Post-incident however, he became a monster. He uses his immense size, weight and power to destroy everything in his path, some who knew/know him say his awesome power can withstand even a medium-sized explosion out of plain willpower and hatred for humans. Luckily though, the Golurk manages to keep himself under control, remaining cool and steady most of the time, unless around a human.
    Abe isn't someone to be compassionate like he was before, however. If a Pokemon is dying, and he has to choose between saving them and have the pleasure of killing a human, he would most certainly leave the ally behind unless this Pokemon was specifically dear to him. Practically the only thing that is good about Abe post-incident is that he others who have gone through the same pain as he. When he meets someone like this, he often becomes close friends with them.

History: As a Golett, Abe was born and raised in Unova, in Dragonspiral tower along with various other Golett. For some reason, none of them evolved. Abe lived happily with them for ten years, hardly ever encountering a human. Until one day, a Pokemon Collector from Sinnoh came to the tower and started snatching Golett. Abe was one of the Golett captured, and for some reason, kept. The rest were sold away, but Abe was trained by this collector along with various other Pokemon to form a team of six. This Pokemon Collector, who's name was never known by any of the Pokemon in his team, treated his Pokemon extremely badly. Many ran away, but upon evolution, Abe stayed. A Golurk's main reason of existence is to protect humans. Abe did so for the next four years.

The Pokemon collector owned a whip, which he would use to hurt his Pokemon if they did not follow his commands. His smaller Pokemon did things like get him drinks, being his slaves, his bigger Pokemon, such as Abe, were used to battle or sell for large sums of money. These whips that the man had, didn't do much to Abe, being the giant that he was, but did much more to other Pokemon. One day, Abe noticed his trainer whipping one of the Pokemon in the team. This Pokemon was a Growlithe, a particularly feisty and playful one whom Abe had taken a liking to. This poor infant was being tortured. It was a no-brainer. Immediately, Abe took up his colossal fist, and crushed the abuser until there was nothing left but bones and blood. Abe, realizing that he'd betrayed his own nature, took the Growlithe and ran. The Growlithe was severely injured, and died in the journey. Abe devoted the rest of his life to becoming stronger and destroying those he believed responsible; humans.
    Abe trained for he next year. Then, the war started. Abe did not hesitate to join the PokeRebels. Before the war, he'd already raided many towns, and other small towns referred to him as a huge threat.

Appearance: Abe is a normal Golurk. One may find a few marks of whiplashes on his ankle, but nothing really special about him. However, it IS notable that his bandage-like seal has been removed. Which may have caused him to betray his own nature.

Role in PR: Member/Soldier
    Password: Fight
    Moves (max of 6): Earthquake, Shadow Punch, Hammer Arm, Bulldoze, DynamicPunch, Curse.

Others: The Growlithe in question was named Fran.

Man, my SUs are getting larger than normal rate. Next thing you know I'll be outranking -Nocturnal. XD

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    @Aura

Evolution @_@......

@Ray

The Police......what is going on in Rumble's psychotic mind?!

@ODST, Arcaray, Zapdos

Post quickly! I want Althalos to be there when the Pokemon are in Eterna......Mind slowing the pace a little guys?!

@Xilfer123

Welcome.....back, should I say? Is this going to be your second character, or a new one? And......Pokemon, Again?! You Pokefans make me angry D:< xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    @Aura

Evolution @_@......

@Ray

The Police......what is going on in Rumble's psychotic mind?!

@ODST, Arcaray, Zapdos

Post quickly! I want Althalos to be there when the Pokemon are in Eterna......Mind slowing the pace a little guys?!

@Xilfer123

Welcome.....back, should I say? Is this going to be your second character, or a new one? And......Pokemon, Again?! You Pokefans make me angry D:< xD

Two things: Police is important and two: there's no way of getting in Eterna. That's why Rumble blew up the tunnel of Mt. Coronet..

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Two things: Police is important and two: there's no way of getting in Eterna. That's why Rumble blew up the tunnel of Mt. Coronet..

Well, I'll be as gentle as I can be when I say.....

GOD DAMN YOU RUMBLE YOU ALWAYS SCREW MY PLANS YOU SICK ****!!!!!

Ah, now that that's out, I guess there is a way, a really long one. The troops head through Solaceon, then Celestic, and then to Eterna, there is no way you would've been able to blow up that part, without about a thousand tonnes of TNT.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Well, I'll be as gentle as I can be when I say.....

GOD DAMN YOU RUMBLE YOU ALWAYS SCREW MY PLANS YOU SICK ****!!!!!

Ah, now that that's out, I guess there is a way, a really long one. The troops head through Solaceon, then Celestic, and then to Eterna, there is no way you would've been able to blow up that part, without about a thousand tonnes of TNT.

Lol well I think he exactly blew up that part of the region, with just a package of "lethal stuff" not to be unfair!
    Look at the map

Why get your troops there though? I thought you were gonna attack Oreburgh...? Eterna is long lost, since Rumble wanders around it xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Lol well I think he exactly blew up that part of the region, with just a package of "lethal stuff" not to be unfair!
    Look at the map

Why get your troops there though? I thought you were gonna attack Oreburgh...? Eterna is long lost, since Rumble wanders around it xD

Lol, I guess I won't accept that the northern part of Mt. Coronet blew up, until I know what the "lethal stuff" is. xD

Ah, well. 1. To save Eterna cause its pretty much obvious that you will probably head there to take over, and it was part of my plan to attack Oreburgh from there.

........Rumble's a meanie.........*sniff* xD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Lol, I guess I won't accept that the northern part of Mt. Coronet blew up, until I know what the "lethal stuff" is. xD

Ah, well. 1. To save Eterna cause its pretty much obvious that you will probably head there to take over, and it was part of my plan to attack Oreburgh from there.

........Rumble's a meanie.........*sniff* xD

Well Rumble wouldn't blow up the mountain with toothpaste...

I understand.. but I still don't see a way of getting there :/ my whole plan was to trick you into thinking that Rumble would blow up Oreburgh, and then head straight into Eterna p:

But he left Oreburgh helpless :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back