• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well, I was looking at the poll, and saw the option "The region is destroyed" winning. Well, seeing that, I might as well ask, (Even though the sequel is a loooooong way xD)

Which Region would you like the sequel to be based in?

Well, according to me, Hoenn.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Hoenn, Johto or Unova either of them works for me :)

Edit: Actually the coolest thing in my oppinion would be for it to take place across both Johto and Kanto, since their connected, with one faction controlling each region.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Hoenn is good, with Johto comes Kanto free, but Unova me not liek. :( I don't like it cause of the lack of routes, and connecting cities. Most of the cities are just accessible through one route. :/

Also, I am going to be putting up 2 (shocker!) SUs for 2 new characters for myself. One human, and one Pokemon. I guess posting only with one character got boring for me. :/ But I guess I'll be able to post more with 2 characters. :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Hoenn is good, with Johto comes Kanto free, but Unova me not liek. :( I don't like it cause of the lack of routes, and connecting cities. Most of the cities are just accessible through one route. :/
    Also, I am going to be putting up 2 (shocker!) SUs for 2 new characters for myself. One human, and one Pokemon. I guess posting only with one character got boring for me. :/ But I guess I'll be able to post more with 2 characters. :D

So you're joining the Pokemon? Wise choise, I'd say..

P.S. Hoenn FTW

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years

Edit: Actually the coolest thing in my oppinion would be for it to take place across both Johto and Kanto, since their connected, with one faction controlling each region.

I second this~! Cool idea.
    It would be harder to manage though, and possibly confusing...
    ...ehh, whatever.

JOHTO + KANTO PLZ

wait...we can have multiple characters? ....heheh...*is getting greedy*...AWESOME <3

probably won't make another one though now that I think about it xD

Yay new pokemon friend :D
    Boo New human enemy D:

lmao xD

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Pokemon SU

Name: Sky Ace(not real name, picked by Ace himself)

Pokemon Species: Pidgeot

Personality: Sky is a hardy Pokemon. He isn't scared of anything, and will always speak his mind, no matter what. He is also quite a psychotic and evil person, and won't hesitate in hurting others, emotionally, physically, or mentally. He is quite violent, and murderous. He doesn't even care about bonds, and all the friends he make are for help when he is in a serious situation. Sky is also an observer. He pays attention to every single detail, and this the reason why he is often sent on recon missions. Due to his nature, he abandoned the PR once. he doesn't like to be insulted, and will always be ready with a quick reply, or a quick attack. He doesn't stay calm all the time, and loses his temper easily.

History: Sky was born in a small nest in Mt. Coronet. He was a rebellious and brave young Pidgey by nature. He used to stray out of the nest, and get scolded by his parents a lot. One day, during a battle with a Spearow, he evolved into a Pidgeotto. After this, he left his parents, and went on his own adventures in Sinnoh.

When he saw the cruelty being inflicted on Pokemon by the humans, he grew angry. Whenever he saw a human hitting a Pokemon, he would swoop down, and attack the trainer's face. Eventually, the people got angry, and started to chase him, but he always used to escape. One day, a trainer named Jack found him, and he fought in a battle with him. During the battle, Sky evolved again, but lost to Jack's Pokemon. He prepared himself for death, but Jack left him alone. Due to his defeat, Sky was teased by his people, and this caused Sky to become short tempered and angry. Eventually, when the war started, Sky was recruited as a member, and was used to recruit Pokemon on to the PRs side.

Appearance: Sky has a bit of damaged wings. He wears a red bandana around his neck, and has a big scar on his face. Otherwise, he looks pretty much like a normal Pidgeot.

Role in PR: Member

Password: Fight (for formalities sake :P )

Moves (max of 6): Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam, Fly, Roost, Mirror Move

Others: You can call him Ace or Sky.

----------------------

Human SU

Name: Christopher Spark

Personality: Christopher, (or Chris, as he prefers) is more or less like Jack, since they both grew up together. Chris is a fun loving and adventurous person, and loves to explore, tease and play pranks. He loves to crack jokes, and has a more of a sarcastic sense of humor. He was Jack's role model, so Jack looks up to him dearly. Since he doesn't know about the War, the effect
    of the war on him is yet to be seen.

History: Chris is Jack's elder brother. They both grew up together, in Twinleaf, before Chris left for Hoenn on his journey. Jack used to look at him as his role model, and he aspired to be like him. Chris journeyed in Hoenn, and became the Champion there. He had journeyed there for about 8 years, and later on, when he turned 17 he turned to searching for Legendaries. He was secluded in Southern Island for about a year, searching for Latios and Latias. When he turned 18, he decided to go back to Sinnoh to meet his younger brother, who had returned from Kant/Johto when he was 14. he wanted to meet him, and headed there on a cruise, which was due for Snowpoint. Due to his seclusion, he had been completely unaware of the war.

Appearance: Jack and Chris look a lot like each other. They almost look like twins, except that Chris is much taller than Jack, and quite healthier too. He has jet black hair, and has light brown eyes. Chris usually keep his hair unkempt, and like Jack mostly wears black clothes.

Role: Member

Password: Fight

Others : Christopher prefers to be called Chris.

Weapon: A good old revolver, and twin blades. And whatever he can find.

Done, two new characters :D

EDIT: Meh, now that I look at it, they are crappy SUs. I guess that's what I get for typing it at 1:30 A.M. xD

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    @Xilfer123

Welcome.....back, should I say? Is this going to be your second character, or a new one? And......Pokemon, Again?! You Pokefans make me angry D:< xD

I wanted to discard my first character and make a new one, but I don't think Nocturnal's gonna let me do that. So I guess it's my second character. LOL.
    Humans are mean. Pokemon are nice.
    ....I am SUCH a hypocrite.

Ninjago'd by a huge SU. Did my post REALLY take that long to make..... :'(

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    This may seem off topic, but it will make sense later, or now, if you already know why i am asking this.

If i were to make a camo for Sinnoh, What two or three colors should I use, and i don't want an already existing camo like woodland or urban, or arctic, something new.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Just a question, how would it seem to have 2 persons like Rumble into the PR?

I just thought of something awesome. sheer brutality + pure cuteness = ?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    There are many differences between Rumble and Abe. First of all, Abe cares not for destruction, while Rumble seems to enjoy blowing stuff up. Then, Abe hardly has any emotions other than anger, and only kills humans out of hatred, while Rumble apparenly has the sense of pleasure/joy in destroying/killing people. Rumble is a killing machine/maniac, as states your SU, while Abe kills only out of hate, and kills with meaning, not senselessly. (I'm not saying your character kills senselessly, I'm just saying mine doesn't)
    I can't help that our characters have a few things in common, but there are significant differences so you need not worry.

LOL, Pure Cuteness + Sheer Brutality is like calculating 2 + 2!
    The answer is this link: https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3269/machirisu.png

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    I second this~! Cool idea.
    It would be harder to manage though, and possibly confusing...
    ...ehh, whatever.

the only reason i didn't involve other regions in this RP is because it'll get really confusing. just the sinnoh region can be hard to handle already.

Jack's new character is accepted! no more than two if you want another character pls. jack has reached the maximum count already.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Lol...... from the looks of things.... HUMANS NEED BACK UP! XDDDD

I'll consider a human SU but right now I'm preoccupied with creating Eeveelution Fakemons for Sophrosune. xD But them humans need a MEDIC! SOON! O: Huhuhuhuhu,... I can see it now... A "Softboiling" chain claw or a(some) "Wish" upon a shuriken(s). xDDDDD Maybe some exploding "Recover" tags and "Milk Drink" shots... hahaha... the possibilities are endless in my head.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    @CyBeastSaber

take youre time there are plenty of spots :) and the name of the wind eeveelution sounds weird :) hm...i remember talking to dia about eeveelutions once so he might have some good ones :D

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    This may seem off topic, but it will make sense later, or now, if you already know why i am asking this.

If i were to make a camo for Sinnoh, What two or three colors should I use, and i don't want an already existing camo like woodland or urban, or arctic, something new.

something that makes sense to me is silver, a shade of blue, and pink, for the games, Platinum, diamond and pearl

@Nocturnal Permission for a S-70iTM Blackhawk?

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Thinking about joining...

Thinking one character per side

Pokemon Medic

Human Member (Fighter Pilot... how often they are in the air bringing the pain can be limited so not turn the tables too much). Thinking the aircraft are coming from another nation (foreign aid).

Thing is I want to violate the age limit big time.. to account for the requirements for one to get the training and experience to be a fighter pilot. Would this be ok?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back