• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Just a FYI for Ray... the only Communication signal Rumble could intercept would be the initial call. The fighters are not HR fighters (just on loan) so they use differently coded frequencies.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Just a FYI for Ray... the only Communication signal Rumble could intercept would be the initial call. The fighters are not HR fighters (just on loan) so they use differently coded frequencies.

If I started pointing out details about things that went wrong from all the posts and characters, I'd be working all night and would have a list that'd cover at least 10 A4.

We're not being totally realistic (even though I'd like to).

And an FYI for you, it was a simple phone call, apparently recorded by the Police.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years

If I started pointing out details about things that went wrong from all the posts and characters, I'd be working all night and would have a list that'd cover at least 10 A4.

We're not being totally realistic (even though I'd like to).

And an FYI for you, it was a simple phone call, apparently recorded by the Police.

Its a RP its going to have mistakes no one is a professional writer here... O ok I thought you had him hack their data base and grab all their secure communication information... if not I must have misread it sorry.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Its a RP its going to have mistakes no one is a professional writer here... O ok I thought you had him hack their data base and grab all their secure communication information... if not I must have misread it sorry.

He did hack into the Eterna PD, but he was only able to because he used the computer of the boss.

wtf? why did the general attack me?

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Seriously, though. I still have no idea what's going on. Would someone please also give meh a summary? Also, maybe some pointers of where I should come in? Cuz I'm RPin all on my own here.

Just a heads up, I'm newer than Rifty/Mandel :P

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    -sneaking in w/ my dad's laptop-

... Why is everyone trying to kill Rumble? .w. My gosh. :/
    We might as well pull out a list of ppl who are trying to hurt him...

Who wouldn't want to see Rumble humiliated and in pain? P:

But you won't have it your way, sorry. Rumble's too smart and too lucky to be hurt twice in a single day :D

Seriously, though. I still have no idea what's going on. Would someone please also give meh a summary? Also, maybe some pointers of where I should come in? Cuz I'm RPin all on my own here.

Just a heads up, I'm newer than Rifty/Mandel :P

I gave Supervegeta a summ last page, check it out :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years

I gave Supervegeta a summ last page, check it out :D

I know, thanks for that. But I may need some pointers to help me figure out what I should do now. I'll probably mess things up if I head over to the police station, cuz I have practically no idea what's going on here.
    Where should my character come in? Should he go to Oreghburgh? I dunno what to do.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    I know, thanks for that. But I may need some pointers to help me figure out what I should do now. I'll probably mess things up if I head over to the police station, cuz I have practically no idea what's going on here.
    Where should my character come in? Should he go to Oreghburgh? I dunno what to do.

Depends... here are some ideas (I'm new too but I can try to help).

- There are two pokemon forces heading toward Eterna.
    - In Mt Coronet Cavern (for some random reason) if you want to see if you can join up with Lydia and Mandel.
    - Or in the local area (might have to RP alone while pushing yourself in the direction of another PC).
    - Also seems like Lydia and Mandel are going to Hearthome City so you can be there and if they get there meet them there.
    - For a random reason your bathing in a sewer and meet up with Rumble (honestly its the least likely IMHO).

Jumping in an already in progress RP does suck... At least for me it does. Always feels like I'm randomly showing up to a game in the middle and trying to force my way in. One thing I'm trying is at least for my human I opened it up to require someone to talk to him back before he acts... If he doesn't get any calls for CAS he eventually go Bingo (just enough fuel to get back to an airfield + required emergence fuel), and not do any damage. Pokemon character... well I just put her somewhere hoping it would be a good place at some point if not she can teleport so getting somewhere else fast is at least an option.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Depends... here are some ideas (I'm new too but I can try to help).

- There are two pokemon forces heading toward Eterna.
    - In Mt Coronet Cavern (for some random reason) if you want to see if you can join up with Lydia and Mandel.
    - Or in the local area (might have to RP alone while pushing yourself in the direction of another PC).
    - Also seems like Lydia and Mandel are going to Hearthome City so you can be there and if they get there meet them there.
    - For a random reason your bathing in a sewer and meet up with Rumble (honestly its the least likely IMHO).

Jumping in an already in progress RP does suck... At least for me it does. Always feels like I'm randomly showing up to a game in the middle and trying to force my way in.

LOL, Random reasons.
    Well, thanks. I'll try to find a way to catch up with Lydia and Mandel.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Also that seems like godmodding to me, how could you leave so fast? What are you a jet plane? Besides, you stood and talked to Rumble, I guess you didn't do that while flying up in the sky. Rumble wouldn't be able to hear you with the helicopter's noise.

Well, I didn't leave, I merely traveled towards the direction of Oreburgh. And also, Even with a Bionic Arm, I don't think that it would stretch to 50 meters in the air, I'll accept the explosion though. And I didn't 'talk' with Rumble. I wrote this-

"He flew up, and yelled at Rumble, "Sorry Rumble, you're too heavy for me! Make sure you lose some weight!""

So, I wasn't talking to you, I simply yelled. Its his decision, whether he wants to hear, or not.

Also, I was looking at your older posts, and saw that you actually heard Jack say stuff he said to a girl in person, there was no way somebody would've recorded that.

Whats up w/ Ace being a douche? .w.; Uhhh, no offense, but did you make the Pidgeot just so you could mess w/ Rumble? Because you don't acknowledge the other RPers...

Or is that just his personality? :/

Well, it both, his personality, and revenge on Rumble. You'll know later.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Well, I didn't leave, I merely traveled towards the direction of Oreburgh. And also, Even with a Bionic Arm, I don't think that it would stretch to 50 meters in the air, I'll accept the explosion though. And I didn't 'talk' with Rumble. I wrote this-
    "He flew up, and yelled at Rumble, "Sorry Rumble, you're too heavy for me! Make sure you lose some weight!""

So, I wasn't talking to you, I simply yelled. Its his decision, whether he wants to hear, or not.

Also, I was looking at your older posts, and saw that you actually heard Jack say stuff he said to a girl in person, there was no way somebody would've recorded that.

Well, it both, his personality, and revenge on Rumble. You'll know later.

Okay first of all, you couldn't have possibly yelled something at Rumble from 50 meters with the noise of the helicopter drilling everyone's ears. Not to mention he wouldn't be able to get that far away from Rumble in two seconds, without him reacting.
    Second of all, you were the one to make the mistake of not covering the phone (or hanging up) while you talked. The sound was taken, increased and the dialogue was written down. (As for the technology here, let's not forget this RP is supposed to be in 2020)

Third of all, I didn't agree with all this revenge thing. I can list 5 of you here trying to beat/diss my character , and it's getting annoying as hell.
    I know Rumble's supposed to have many enemies, and that it seems impossible to go with his flow (or in this case, glow) but I'm getting sick of this. It's getting ridiculous.

But if any of you won't back down, bring your best shot.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years

Okay first of all, you couldn't have possibly yelled something at Rumble from 50 meters with the noise of the helicopter drilling everyone's ears.
    Second of all, you were the one to make the mistake of not covering the phone (or hanging up) while you talked. The sound was taken, increased and the dialogue was written down. (As for the technology here, let's not forget this RP is supposed to be in 2020)

Third of all, I didn't agree with all this revenge thing. I can list 5 of you here trying to beat/diss my character , and it's getting annoying as hell.
    I know Rumble's supposed to have many enemies, and that it seems impossible to go with his flow (or in this case, glow) but I'm getting sick of this. It's getting ridiculous.

But if any of you won't back down, bring your best shot, come play my game.

Ray you do realize the reason most likely behind this is HOW you RP your character. Psychopaths don't make friends and like you said he is suppose to have lots of enemies. Well you apparently did a good job of that and now almost everyone is your enemy so why are you complaining?

Also I have this feeling the reason you're so targeted is because you make your character SO POWERFUL. You win all the time and your character is a psychic pokemon/android/genius/super planner (who is extremely strong in physical combat, which is where Psychic types are suppose to be weakest) who almost never gets hurt. You said he is too good to be hurt more than once a day despite going on suicide missions... From what little I've seen you're on the line of being god mode.

I think people want to see Rumble fail... see him rely on others completely. You might be getting targeted so much because people WANT to see Rumble lose (even those on your own side). Also because of how big and bad you have made him most likely it will require a crushing defeat/humiliation before the pressure lets up.

People don't like losing or have their characters fail, but sometimes it's the best thing you can do for character development. Someone who is all powerful and cannot fail gets boring UNLESS it's the bad guy simply because once the good characters defeat him the final battle is that much more epic.

*Disclaimer above is opinion and just speculation... it does not reflect what the other RPers are thinking*

That being said I don't plan on chasing you down with a jet... that would just be silly. I'm more interested in RPing an interaction between Skyna and Rumble than look like some scene from an action movie where a fighter jet is trying to kill one guy...

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Okay first of all, you couldn't have possibly yelled something at Rumble from 50 meters with the noise of the helicopter drilling everyone's ears. Not to mention he wouldn't be able to get that far away from Rumble in two seconds, without him reacting.

But if any of you won't back down, bring your best shot.

I could have yelled from 50 feet up. Doesn't mean you have to hear. It could have been directed as a joke, if you ask. Just because I said it, doesn't mean that you have to hear it.

Second, I never said I was near the phone when I said that. I may have been 50 feet away, or even just exited from the Prison. I never mentioned my location, I only said the lady took me to the comm. tower.

And third, what Stingray said. But, I have a reason for a fight. Not like the others, who are sick of Rumble's attitude.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Ray you do realize the reason most likely behind this is HOW you RP your character. Psychopaths don't make friends and like you said he is suppose to have lots of enemies. Well you apparently did a good job of that and now almost everyone is your enemy so why are you complaining?

Also I have this reason you're so targeted is because you make your character SO POWERFUL. You win all the time and your character is a psychic pokemon/android/genius/super planner (who is extremely strong in physical combat, which is where Psychic types are suppose to be weakest) who almost never gets hurt. You said he is too good to be hurt more than once a day despite going on suicide missions... From what little I've seen you're on the line of being god mode.

I think people want to see Rumble fail... see him rely on others completely. You might be getting targeted so much because people WANT to see Rumble lose (even those on your own side). Also because of how big and bad you have made him most likely it will require a crushing defeat/humiliation before the pressure lets up.

People don't like losing or have their characters fail, but sometimes it's the best thing you can do for character development. Someone who is all powerful and cannot fail gets boring UNLESS it's the bad guy simply because once the good characters defeat him the final battle is that much more epic.

*Disclaimer above is opinion and just speculation... it does not reflect what the other RPers are thinking*

That being said I don't plan on chasing you down with a jet... that would just be silly. I'm more interested in RPing an interaction between Skyna and Rumble than look like some scene from an action movie where a fighter jet is trying to kill one guy...

Hes got a point Ray Rumble does seem way too powerful, I mean no living pokemon is good at, Physical and special combat while also being a high ranking soldier in an army, a tactiful genius and has a supercomputer built into his body, not to mention extendable arms, a pure evil personality AND he never loses, I mean come on the least the guy could do is lose a battle every once in a while :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back