• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years

Well it STILL does massive damage and combined with the Max Repels you'll just kick the Pokemon outside the city without them even having the chance to fight back.

And when I say "destroy Oreburgh" I don't mean it literally. Humans wouldn't destroy their own city, I'm not stupid.

Now I agree with you that jets definitely tip the scales in the humans favor, but it has been established that there are jumbo jets in Pokemon so fighter jets are completely reasonable.

If the GM doesn't want them that is fine, but I'm huge into Air Power so wanted a pilot. I will say though that he can't always be around in the jet... these things carry limited ammo (His call sign "Winchester" is a military term for out of ammo... he has the nickname for a reason) and fuel. Also conditions flying wise have to be optimal for the more primitive fighters ... IE fog everywhere means he can't see the targets on the ground and cant hit. Also you could just find and attack the Air field and ground the fighters.

If its too controversial I can change things around (change from jet to turboprop... remove bombs completely so all it has is direct fire weapons)... because I realize jets are going to be a pain to deal with. Its not my intention to introduce something that allows the humans to ROFLstomp the Pokemon and win the war.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Since it's the new "fad" I will make a second character (Will finish):

Name: Cannon
    Pokemon Species: Magmortar
    Personality:

Cannon is tough and brute. He is very powerful and is willing to prove it. Cannon's mind is simple, he was bred to fight and exterminate. Cannon will kill anyone he feels is against what he believes or thinks. Cannon isn't the smartest Pokemon around, so he is easy to trick or deceive. Cannon is wild and unpredictable, so his allies and enemies should always be on watch. Cannon is compassionate for what he believes in and cares for, which is a limited list. Cannon will not accept no for an answer, often threatening others to get what he wants. Cannon fights very hard and will always give a one hundred percent effort in every battle.

History:

Appearance:

Role in PR: Member

Password: Fight

Moves:

Others:

Ice.

Ice.
    Years
    Looks like you need humans. Can I join?

Name: Evgeni "The Russian" Makarov

Personality:
    Evgeni is headstrong and arrogant. He does not care for what others think, and he is very selfish. Evgeni has a me-first attitude and believes that he is more important than others. Evgeni has a hate for nearly everyone, but takes it out on his enemies. On the other hand, he is very cunning and a skilled tactician and can pinpoint the enemies' weakness immediately and will expose it just as quick. Evgeni is the "shoot first and ask questions later" type. Evgeni will take on any challenge to prove that he is the best of the best. Evgeni shows no fear and is relentless when it comes to anything, including what the war has brought him into. Evgeni doesn't have any emotions other than hate and psychotic killer. Evgeni kills without any remorse and enjoys watching living beings die.

History:
    Evgeni was born in Veilstone City, Sinnoh. Evgeni's parents worked for the Pokemart company, dealing with Pokemarts all over Sinnoh. His parents were gone often, leaving Evgeni to live alone. He learned at a young age that he had to worry about himself and no one else. Evgeni never had a Pokemon as a kid, mainly because he wasn't interested. But, when the Pokemon left their humans, Evgeni relished in the fact that he wasn't affected by the departure of Pokemon. This relaxed state was short-lived, because the Pokemon engaged in War against the Humans, forcing Evgeni to fight against the Pokemon.

Appearance:
    Evgeni is 6 feet tall and has a relatively muscular build, although not too muscular. Evgeni has a slightly tanned skin tone. Evgeni's face is covered with scars, one that crosses his eye socket vertically, and another that goes down his cheek. Evgeni has short blonde hair. He has a blonde goatee that has grown in quite thickly. Evgeni wears one of those fur Russian Army hats with a Soviet Union emblem on the front. Evgeni wears a Russian Military Jacket with a shirt the says " Don't be Beech, be Russian" under his jacket( Look for the FPS Russia reference). Evgeni slings a bandolier over his Jacket. To cover his legs, Evgeni wears tear-proof cargo pants. Evgeni finishes his look with a pair of Steel-toe hiking boots.

Role: Member

Password: Fight

Others: He's an Alcoholic.

Weapon: Well, he's Russian so.. AK-47. Also included with The Russian are one RPG-7, a .38 Revolver and a combat knife.

There you go! No more lack of a Russian Alcoholic psychopath murderer.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    @SweetDreams, Ray, Rift

Why are you guys calling me a Swellow? I'm a PIDGEOT. Really, you guys hate Ace. xD

@Underground

Yay, new Human woo-hoo!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Oh, great another psychopath killer

Many SUs this week :L

Also is Althalos in the Police Department? Buddy, find a way to hide.. seriously

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    @Underground

Okay Russian :D Speak with a Russian accent, remember! In Soviet Russia...meh i won't get that started again.

@Stingray's two SUs

they're both approved, and Ray's alt with Morgana's in too. make sure it doesn't get too confusing

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Well that's unfair.. Seems like Ace is working for the HR.

You really think you could take down Rumble like that?

And what about the helicopter who'll shoot you?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well that's unfair.. Seems like Ace is working for the HR.

You really think you could take down Rumble like that?

And what about the helicopter who'll shoot you?

He's not working for the HR :/ If he was, he would've left Mandel and Lydia. Its something personal, you'll see later xD

Yeah, I think so.....

I don't think the helicopter would turn to shoot a flying Pokemon first, but rather the one on the ground, who won't be able to dodge easily.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    He's not working for the HR :/ If he was, he would've left Mandel and Lydia. Its something personal, you'll see later xD
    Yeah, I think so.....

I don't think the helicopter would turn to shoot a flying Pokemon first, but rather the one on the ground, who won't be able to dodge easily.

You reading quite fast, you sure you read my entire post?

And by the way when did he escape unharmed? Whoever can harm him, he kills, except those in Veilstone. I can't understand why he has to be harmed if he's smart enough to avoid (this situation being an exception) it.

Mark did seem unharmed from the Weavile back in Oreburgh too.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

You reading quite fast, you sure you read my entire post?

And by the way when did he escape unharmed? Whoever can harm him, he kills, except those in Veilstone. I can't understand why he has to be harmed if he's smart enough to avoid (this situation being an exception) it.

Mark did seem unharmed from the Weavile back in Oreburgh too.

Hey, Ace had already flown up, and it not have been possible for Rumble to grab a Pokemon high up in the sky, and cause an explosion in thin air. :/

As for the copter, I wouldn't turn around to shoot a flying Pokemon which had already ran off. :/ It would be easier to shoot the one on the ground.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey, guys. I'm back. Looking for a summary before I can start posting again. What's been happening?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Hey, Ace had already flown up, and it not have been possible for Rumble to grab a Pokemon high up in the sky, and cause an explosion in thin air. :/
    It's a psychic explosion, ever heard of it?

Also that seems like godmodding to me, how could you leave so fast? What are you a jet plane? Besides, you stood and talked to Rumble, I guess you didn't do that while flying up in the sky. Rumble wouldn't be able to hear you with the helicopter's noise.

Hey, guys. I'm back. Looking for a summary before I can start posting again. What's been happening?

Welcome back mate, d' you have fun?
    Since you left:
    The Pokemon conquered Oreburgh, Rumble took over the PR, rebuild the armory, burned all the bodies. In the meantime, Jack reanimated the dead Wade, taking him away from Lydia (now she's searching for him). Wade's joined the HR with a damaged brain, not remembering anything of the PR and is now interrogating Silence who had been caught in Oreburgh.
    Althalos and (Mark?) are in the police station.
    Rumble took some explosive packages and destroyed the Cycling Road, as well as the north tunnel of Mt. Coronet, ordered the Pokemon that had already retreated to attack Floaroma and now they're on their way to Eterna.
    Rumble, after setting off the explosives, took off for the Eterna PD to phone Jack and threaten him, but learn what the humans' next move will be. He also took Lydia and Mandel (our new member, a Leafeon) with him.
    And now things get nasty.

I'm STILL not sure how Jack got all of his troops in Eterna

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Thanks for the summ, ray. And yes, I had a great time. :)

Where do you think I should come in? Should I meet up with you guys in Eterna, or what? Because when Hector comes back, he'll have something to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back