• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hey guys, sorry for being inactive, but I have become very ill recently and have had other things that are more important to me than RPing to deal with. I am sorry for being inactive, but a friend of mine who has RPing experience will be using my account to post here. Someone should give him and update on what he should be doing though, or else he might look stupid.

Sincerely,

Logan.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I was pretty late, too. I think I'll have Abe die protecting his friends in the end. Since I'm late anyway. LOL

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble's.. you know, too hard and smart to die (LOL). And his son will need someone to teach him how to properly kill and be a general :D

Yeah, truth is I can't wait for the sequel. Thanatos will be an improved version of Rumble (yes, that is good, it means less threat to the PR xD)

Let's make one great final battle! But when's the sequel gonna take place? HOENN PLZ

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    I don't know wether to kill Mandel off or... I dunno he could ie saving someone else or maybe die protecting Lydia and Wades son or remaining egg, as a kind of final closure and forgiveness about Lydia using him earlier... But then again... I love playing Mandel so I don't really know wether to kill him off or let him live... I suppose I'll think about it when the time comes.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well, since Jack knows about the bomb, and WILL order the bursting of the bomb, he will survive. And to tell you the truth, I like him a lot, and I don't know whether I would be able to give a BioArm to my new character xD Also, since it's gonna be 13 years later, his BioArm will be much more advanced, and awesome :D

I'm not sure about Ace though. I think I'm gonna have him killed. Probably. xD

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Jack Spark would be an OLD MAN by then. that's why I'll be using Wade's son as main character. Wade might appear once in a while, but he won't be main. So how's everything going? ready to move on? Ready to discuss about the final fight?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Lol, no. Jack Spark will be a Veteran in War, and about the correct age for someone at war.

16 + 13 = 29 Perfect :D

Whew.....the Final FIGHT!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Aura you messed up again I think lol;

I was um, waiting for Lydia to answer Rumble's question? You made him look stupid! -.-'

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hey guys, I'm almost back! The treatments went well and the Tumor was removed! I should be back full-time but i'm trying to ease back into the swing of things. What did I miss?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey guys, I'm almost back! The treatments went well and the Tumor was removed! I should be back full-time but i'm trying to ease back into the swing of things. What did I miss?

Tumor...? Woah dude you okay?

Glad to have you back anyway ..

From the Pokemon side, it's Hector vs Rumble.

As for the Human side, I've no idea...

EDIT: fuuu vegeta you had planned this all along haven't you? xD no matter, 999 is a symbolical number for Rumble.. it's the opposite of 666 :DDD

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Tumor...? Woah dude you okay?

Glad to have you back anyway ..

From the Pokemon side, it's Hector vs Rumble.

As for the Human side, I've no idea...

EDIT: fuuu vegeta you had planned this all along haven't you? xD no matter, 999 is a symbolical number for Rumble.. it's the opposite of 666 :DDD

I wanted to get the 1000th post, and so I did! :D

BTW, how is Silence gonna get back here, and when? We should totally bring her back so we can get this party rolling.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Thanks for your guys' concern. I am okay but chemo has left me a bit weak and tired. (Not to mention bald XD) No scoop on what's going on?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Ok next week is going to suck for me so my posting might be limited (or might not).

@Elite Killer keep on fighting my Grandfather kicked cancer's rear so keep on fighting.

On the next RP: I want to have some sort of closure with Varik and Skyna I would like them to survive and maybe appear in the next RP (as NPCs), but I will have to see. I had to make some changes to Varik's planned story to accommodate the ending of this RP.

First (main) character... still working on him. He is a human, but doesn't work for the HR... he is a neutral character (which might change depending on what happens to him).

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I'm Back bi*ches, Now Mark Silence and Althalos can leave sunyshore, sooner or later :D

REQUEST:ACR with eotech and laser sight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back