• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Music is always something that ignites me in these chats. I'm probably one of those people here on PC who actually cares about the underground scene, because it exists and it's full of such great talent... and trust me, major chart hits have been dreadful lately.

Sirfetch’d

I had leftover pizza for lunch! Was too hungry to wait on it to reheat so I ate it straight from the fridge. Mmmm it was so good too.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I agree but one isn't filling enough sadly D: Gotta make 2!

That's still only $2 :P and then get a nice 2 liter of something for another dollar and you're set. Much better than going to taco bell and buying 5 tacos and hoping that you're still full after an hour or two.

Price always comes first in food. That's where the marked down frozen burritos and maruchan ramen comes into play.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    So I check this thread for the first time ever and now I'm hungry. I blame Castform, goodbye forever.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'm having some really fancy quesadillas with beef and all the vegetables I could find in the fridge. n_n

Sirfetch’d

See I knew Christos couldn't resist returning to where I am

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I had pizza. It was nice. End of story.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Neither of you know what you're talking about.

Meat lovers is the best.

I could eat that. They don't sell those at the supermarket though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back