• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I have more free time than one person should...Oh well when the Fall semester starts back I won't.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I have too much free time, but hardly ever do anything productive with it. Though lately I've been getting busier so I guess that's a plus?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I definitely don't have as much free time as I used to because of work. But I've managed to get myself back to posting here and hopefully it'll stay that way.

Years
I have so much free time I literally pace around for 30 minutes at a time wondering what to do with my life lol. I mainly do nothing productive on my free time, like gaming, but sometimes create some form of art.

Sirfetch’d

I like to think that spending my free time here is being productive! n_n Though I am sure there are more productive things I could be doing offline such as pursuing more job opportunities...

Yukari

I have never done anything productive with my life.

I mean I spend my time on a Pokemon forum.

Years
With productivity, I often have work to do and make it a point to get it done. I find it easier to get my work done once i've, you know, actually started.

Sirfetch’d

With productivity, I often have work to do and make it a point to get it done. I find it easier to get my work done once i've, you know, actually started.

I am the exact same way! Once I start a task, no matter what it is, I will finish it before I stop. I have a major peeve about this D:

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
How about we change everyone's name to shenanigans except for one person and confuse the hell out of them

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm waiting for May 6 to come, because by then I'll have two jobs and four classes to deal with, and I'll only have 1-2 days off. Bring it!

I just gotta keep myself occupied, ya know?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I miss my free time. I had a lot of time on my hands when I only had a part-time job, but now I'm busier and I miss having that extra time to myself.

Years
Ever since personal reasons caused me to leave the factory my mother loved me working in behind, I have had so much free time for PC that it's unreal. But I enjoy PC because unlike real life, I have real friends here, friends who actually care about me and share my passion.

Oh and this is where I hit the grand mark of 20k posts... congrats to me on achieving a milestone that not so many others have ever done.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I dunno, the internet never captures some things. Playing cards, doing sports, having a group verbal chat, not to mention p. much everything with sex. That's important to me.

IRL can have it's dull moments that aren't often shared with the internet, since when you're on your PC you're more than likely occupying your mind with something worthwhile at any one time.

It's nice having music occupy your ears at every waking moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back