• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Opinions on Seasons

What's your Favorite season in Unova?

• Total voters

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    So what is your favorite season in Unova?
    What is your favorite place to visit during that season?
    Why do you like the Season?
    Do you think adding seasons was a good idea?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Hmm not completely sure, but I think I will like the spring season. I love the rainy weather (thanks to RSE lol). I might get annoyed with winter though. It reminds me of Mt. Coronet. But the music + season changes = pure win :D

blue

gucci
    Years
    I Love the Season's it changes the game alot, aswell as it adds special features such as certain Pokémon and certain areas ect. it also gives the game a change in scene, which make it look beautiful, I'm really happy they introduced seasons, and I think my favourite is Winter because it enhances the biggest changes.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think the idea of seasons is great. It gives more longevity to the games. So instead of someone playing through just once and exploring the region, they need to do it at least three more times to fully discover everything there is to offer in Unova.

As for what looks best from what I've seen in the screenshots, Spring/Autumn. :)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I think the idea of seasons is great. It gives more longevity to the games. So instead of someone playing through just once and exploring the region, they need to do it at least three more times to fully discover everything there is to offer in Unova.

As for what looks best from what I've seen in the screenshots, Spring/Autumn. :)
    I guess they tested this in previous games with just the days, and in result Black and White took it further with the seasons. I guess you can say its a "forced playthrough" if you want to get the full expierence of the game :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Idea sounds awesome, anyone has screen-shot of 1 place in different seasons?

There's actually a comparison on the actual site. :)

I guess they tested this in previous games with just the days, and in result Black and White took it further with the seasons. I guess you can say its a "forced playthrough" if you want to get the full expierence of the game :D

Oh yeah I completely forgot about days. XD So days + seasons... they want you to play every hour of the day!

theowlmanlives

Pokemon Master
    Years
    The seasons seem like a good idea. It's kinda annoying when its winter outside and in the old games you walk through somewhere that it looks like summer in. And also with pokemon and areas only be accessed in one season it kinda forces you to play long after you win to see everything the place has to offer you.

Years
    The seasons seem like a good idea. It's kinda annoying when its winter outside and in the old games you walk through somewhere that it looks like summer in. And also with pokemon and areas only be accessed in one season it kinda forces you to play long after you win to see everything the place has to offer you.
    Yeah but the season's change each month meaning it's still possible to play the game in winter while it's summer in real life...
    I wish the season's lasted as long and changed as often as real life...

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    If you think about it, there is atleast one month in real life that matches each season in the game.

Spring is January, May, September. (May is a spring month.)
    Summer is February, June, and October. (June is a summer month.)
    Fall/Autumn is March, July, and November (November is a fall month.)
    Winter is April, August and December. (December is a winter month.)

Years
    If you think about it, there is atleast one month in real life that matches each season in the game.

Spring is January, May, September. (May is a spring month.)
    Summer is February, June, and October. (June is a summer month.)
    Fall/Autumn is March, July, and November (November is a fall month.)
    Winter is April, August and December. (December is a winter month.)
    Yeah they are but the rest at least in the Japanese versions...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like Summer the best because summer is my favorite season in the real world. Sawsbuck also looks best in its summer form.

Back