• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Opinions on Seasons

What's your Favorite season in Unova?

• Total voters
Years
  • The game depicts my birthday happening in Summer but I voted for Spring because I was born in Spring (well, that's Autumn in the US).

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • I think seasons were a great addition. But the fact that for me it's the opposite season for what it is in real time is really annoying. As for my fav. season, I can't really vote yet since I haven't been through them all.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    I really like the idea,

I only have had 2 seasons, so I dont know what is the coolest season.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • Even though Winter is my least favorite season in the real world, I'm lovin' it in Unova. I also like the color schemes of Spring and Summer. I'm not too big on Autumn but I do like Autumn's version of Sawsbuck.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Spring in Unova makes the region look AMAZING. I dread it going back to Autumn and I'm really going to enjoy Spring <3 It's like the entire region is made of White Forest lol. But really, even the music changes for Spring are nice too. I wonder what Summer's like!

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • I love that they added changing season, it's frackin' awesome~! Winter is my favorite season in real life, so I loved winter the past month in Unova. My favorite city was Icirrus City during winter. I spent Saturday playing white for the last day of winter. Icirrus City was snowing hard on the last day, I'm gonna miss the snow. T-T
    Spring looks really great, though.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Springs already blown me away been so much more colourful than autumn and winter, I can also have a battle against Cynthia now :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    of course, it is a good addition. ive only experienced 2 seasons though, winter and spring.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Spring is gorgeous! It's my favourite so far, so lush and green. Autumn was dry, I only experienced it for two days though, and Winter was too cold really xD I played some while I was ill and it wasn't fun ^_^ I can't wait to see Summer! :)

There might be an event for Summer. 1)It ends the first circle of Seasons for the English games 2)Because it's vacation period and I think they released the games in March so the full circle would end in June hence making them celebrate it somehow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    I think the seasons are cool, although I never do any exploring anymore, I'm either in front of the daycare, or at the nearest pokecenter for wifi purposes.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • I think the seasons are cool, although I never do any exploring anymore, I'm either in front of the daycare, or at the nearest pokecenter for wifi purposes.

Once again I'm with you, but I did enjoy winter when it first came around. The frozen lakes in those northern towns, I forget which, was a pretty cool addition.

Years
  • I like the idea of seasons, but I'd rather have the seasons in-game to be in sync with the seasos in real life so it feels more 'real'.

But I understand why that wouldn't work, so I guess it is a smart move of Nintendo to have it change each month.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Winter is my favorite season. I won't switch the date to stay in Winter, but boy am I sad that April's over and I have to wait til like August for Winter again. I wish there was a way to permanently make Sawsbuck's sprite stay the same. Cause who doesn't love this sexy sprite?
    Opinions on Seasons
    I want this 24/7 Omg<333

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Winter is my favorite season. I won't switch the date to stay in Winter, but boy am I sad that April's over and I have to wait til like August for Winter again. I wish there was a way to permanently make Sawsbuck's sprite stay the same. Cause who doesn't love this sexy sprite?
    Opinions on Seasons
    I want this 24/7 Omg<333

Ha, I never even noticed that before, but that is pretty fantastic. All the more reason winter is the best.

Back