• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Juice or Apple Juice?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hm..apple juice gives me heart burn while orange juice tastes like urine..Touch decision. I have to say orange juice. This is because very few, but some brands have really good orange juice. Orange juice never really tastes like actually orange juice though. Go suck the juice out of an orange and compare the taste to orange juice. I taste a huge difference. But then again, I love brusslesprouts. Also, orange juice gives you more energy than apple juice and if you drink it while your sick, the vitamin c in it helps you get better quicker.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    I pick Apple Juice. I like the taste of it better; it's sweeter than orange juice, which has a citrus taste to it.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I like apple juice more, just because my mom buys orange juice so much that it almost gets boring.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Depends on the time of day and my mood.
    Like orange juice is a happy morning drink. But pulp makes me sad... So if all we have is pulpy juice, then I drink apple.
    Or I just drink apple cus... I dunno. Just cus.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I liketh both. Though I have a slight preference for apple juice. Still, they're both healthy and taste great, so I really don't mind whether I get served apple juice or orange juice.

Back