• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Juice or Apple Juice?

Ayselipera

I would love to have a swimming pool of cold apple juice so I could just dip a cup in whenever I want to.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Both. but I mostly prefer Orange juice at times =D

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I prefer Orange juice, usually with pulp( Why does everyone hate pulp?) over apple juice; Although i like them both a lot :D

Hell yes. I likes it pulpy. Pulpeh pulpeh pulp. I want to find at least half of a Pulpitar in my glass.

I like good apple juice, but we buy poor people apple juice, and it tastes like cleaner.

Also, you forgot to specify about cider, you naughty person. o:<

Years
    Orange juice. Sometimes I can't get enough of it. ♥
    I've never been the biggest fan of apple juice. I don't know... maybe it's too watery or something? Or maybe it doesn't taste that much like apples to me? I can't really describe why I dislike it. :/

Although there was this super delicious apple juice I had in Germany that I just couldn't get enough of...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like them both, but it really depends on the brand. XD; Sometimes I like the Orange Juice brand better than the Apple Juicce brand, and vice-versa. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ihate orange juice and I love apple juice but I prefer grape/cranberry/pomegranate juice.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I like'um both. XD Their both very sweet and delishious^^

However, since we usually have orange juice, sometimes, i tend to prefer it a little. It's soo sweet tasting! The flavor actually remind's me of strawberries a little x) Even though there's no suger added....yes, I have an imagionation lol Dreamy stuff...

And I have apple juice when i'm out of town lol Also very yummy stuff....*could go on and on lol*

...only natural when the topic is FRUIT related. *nod's*

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I prefer orange juice. Apple juice can be too sweet sometimes.

Ahh...I don't really find apple juice 'too sweet'. *like's sweet flavors, anyways...soo yeah lol* Although, I guess it could depend on whether or not suger is added...lol

Adding suger to FRUIT JUICE in genneral is a pretty stupid idea IMO D: It already HAS suger in it...Natural suger. <3

I actually think 'Juicy Juice' is too sweet, though. Actually, I kinda always did..lol

Back