• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Juice or Apple Juice?

Alec_

Years
    They are both good for me. But i really prefer Orange Juice. It's because it's a source of Vitamin C. And it's much tastier. xD.

~Fairytales.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Man, I like both apple juice and orange juice with some lemonade makes some mean apple and orange juiced lemonade.

Vie

Years
    I just drink coffee, water and tea, so...nothing xD But sometimes....sometimes I drink orange juice.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    This question is my fatal weakness or something. DX I can never decide.

Erm ... apple, I guess. Orange is good too.

The Red Chain

I can not stand apple juice, it is absolutely atrocious..

Orange juice always helps me to feel better when I'm feeling sick and it's very tangy, which is a flavor I really enjoy. <3

So OJ it is. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I like apple juice more,orange juice not really my taste especially with alot of pulp.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Both are good, but I prefer OJ over AJ. It's just nicer, and I love the colour Orange. :3 Also, Apple Juice looks like piss, so that puts me off a bit. XD; Ribenna > Both of them, though.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Omigosh!! *smacks head with teh laptop!*

This is hard!!

Owh wait, orange FTW :3

Back