• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our lovely PC Mansion

Years
    HEY! Look man, it's fine if you want to take out your rage on something. However I do not appreciate you attacking my new body with lazorz. Please redirect your rage to the small mols village to the right (Don't worry I am pretty sure that they are evil).

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    I am accused of speaking nonsense? Meem, get your stuff together.

And stop making GM mad, he's a good guy! Why are you all fighting?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Nothing much. *whistles as if nothing happened*.

And also yes, I will get myself together. I'm fighting because well,

*throws rocket launcher desinisho gave me at GM*

Years
    hey thanks bad sheep( loading launcher) and here is gift for u, next person gonna blast ( loading target) oh dammit I just launch it at u bad sheep.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    But it was yours to begin with?

Im so tired, why dont we all take a rest? We have been through a lot- hostile pirates, mols, baking cookies, and attacking each other.

Light_Archer

Meowing for days.
    Years
    *walks out of her room, holding a Ralts that's eating a berry* ...Why is everything destroyed? Oh, whatever. *walks to the kitchen, taking a few cookies and putting them in a bag before retreating back to her room* Wait... did somebody take my laptop?

Last edited:
    Back