• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our lovely PC Mansion

Years
    Because... Eh, well you see I may have accidentally made an enemy out of a fellow thaumaturgist. So he flooded my room, which in turn flooded the mansion. Don't worry though, I already took care of the source, as a ghost. Which can't be killed by water or explosions. >_> *looks at Meem*

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I lent a hand as well being a ghost.

Who wants to go into town to buy stuff with me? We will be needing a lot of materials to fix that leak.

Years
    I would love to, but being the ghost that I am, have no way of buying anything. And I'm pretty sure I was broke when I was alive so... I'll just be ghostin' around. I'd like to get a new body but I have a feeling that a certain someone would destroy it through the power of post logic.

Years
    damn man what the heck who place a metal door in mansion and how the hell whole mansion is looking like ocean . Is that meem diving in water.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Quiet I must do my ritual to bring our dead friends back to life

*Puts Zombie Voodoo dolls next to pictures of the dead people*

Lord Gaben I pray that you may revive our friends with your infinite power and I will give you a tribute of money during the time of the next Summer Sales as payment for this task I wish you to pefrom.

*Does Voodoo Dance*

Alright that should be enough to bring you guys back to life

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Well that's a bit of a side effect, to be honest I'm not really that experienced, I was in Jamaica for a week and after being offered some Weed I woke up back in Australia with 10 kilos of weed and this Voodoo kit hell this is the first time I even used it.

*Grabs shotgun and shoots the zombies in the head*

That should buy us some time so I can find a cure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Ah right,I brought ingredients to make an Zombisim cure Potion so I just need to do the Ritual again and then use the Potion on them but I need the final ingredient which is human blood so I need you hold your arm out so I can get some blood from you.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    100greenmen: Ugh...

Biogoji: umm, brah, what's going on? And why did you become so fat all of a sudden?

TheFattestSnorlax: I don't think that's fat.

Biogoji: OH SHIT!

100greenmen: I.... I think I'm gonna give birth!

「sarcasm: Nah, he's probably just eating to much-

*everyone stares at 「sarcasm*

desinishon: Just because your married to GM does not mean you can joke around with him.

100greenmen: Guys! Please help! I'm pregnant!

Biogoji: OKAY! We need to do something... I know! Let's head to the hospital!

desinishon: Yeah, but it's far away and I don't want to walk!

「sarcasm: Why are you all staring at me? Wait... Oh right.

(Soon, 「sarcasm carries everyone to the hospital and alas, 100greenmen gives birth.)

Baby: Weh.... Weh....

100greenmen: Ahh... I feel much better now...

Meem: Well you should.

*Everone stares at him and screams "WHAT!?"*

Years
    *Climbs out of grave near Meem's room* Woah woah hey hold on before you shoot me guys... I got some 'splainin' to do. To make a long story short you, Biogoji, returned my soul back to my original body, which is the body of a zombie. It was a solution to the whole, dying of old age thing. I know you might be wondering; "how did Meem kill you in the first place if you're a zombie?" He melted me for mistaking him for a woman (I was an idiot then okay?) So... Don't shoot me!

*Edit* I made this post before Meem did and I have a feeling it's poking fun at me mistaking him for a woman, as for this zombie kid. Well he was born from a magic zombie man so I think it's best to hide him away so that nobody can abuse the immense power he possess. *Gives baby "Guile" to pancham's real body*

Last edited:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I can't sleep when I'm around you guys! And you guys are using one of my Substitutes to simulate me being pregnant?! Yeah, I'm going to go back to my room now.

goes to my room and shuts the door and lays down to get some peace, quiet, and sleep

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    *Opens up door*

Yo do you think you could hold out your arm so I can burrow some blood to sort out this whole missed up situation.

Years
    hey biogoji here( throws a black bag and bio sees it and fainted) hn he say he want blood so I give him GM hands.duh
    hey pancham where is baby.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Thank you

*Squeezes blood out of hands and mixes into the Zombie cure and then uses the cure on the Zombies*

Alright everything should be fixed.

Back