• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our new PC mansion

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Narrator voice: Well, looks like this Superjolt kid is still unconscious... Great, guess I'm stuck narrating for him! I wonder how this fall will affect his head. Maybe it'll be like that time that PageEmperor kept forgetting everything.

But uh, I advise you all not to touch Superjolt! Trust me on this, coming into contact with him is not a good idea...

Will WizardOfOdd land safely? Will Aquacorde ever find the kitchen? How long will I be stuck narrating for this kid?!

Find out next time on PC's New Mansion!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hmmmm did you guys hear that, too? Guess we're not supposed to touch him. But how to get him to the kitchen, then?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Okiedokie, let's... pull. Gosh, dead weight is heavy... good thing we're almost there! Which kitchen is this one? They're themed, you know.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Narrator voice: He's still out, huh? Well, at least they managed to find one of the kitchens.

I wonder if they know about the giant spiders? Eh, they'll find out soon enough probably...

Oh hold on, looks like the kid is moving to the great beyond... Finally, I won't have to narrate over several posts anymore! See you all next time someone else goes unconscious or gets trapped in an alternate dimension!

*becomes a ghost, notices own dead body*

Crap, did I die again? Great...

Uhh, is that a secret lab hidden behind the fridge? Who put that there?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Not so secret anymore, huh?

Oh, hey, you're a ghost now! Neat. Can you see if there's like, a lever or something to move that fridge?

Back