• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out of the Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
  • Aenir looked around. "You mean we have to leave? I don't want to get on a boat!" She said and crossed her arms over her cheast. She looked back behind her and said softly, "I want to find my memories."

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • "A voice has been calling to me, from somewhere in the forest. I don't know what it is, but I must find out. I must....remember." she said, looking sad now, when she had been happy and energetic earlier. "I must find out," she whispered to the wind.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • "I found a few apple trees when I landed if you're hungry." I flew over to them. "Over here!" I shouted. I thought for a minute. I used to be a Charizard. But now it felt like I was nothing. I felt like I was slipping away. When I flew my balance was akward. I couldn't talk pokemon but I understood it. It all seemed unreal. If I was a human I wouldn't be able to do these things. And if I was a pokemon I could. But now I was in the middle. What am I to do?

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • "Apples? I'm there!" Silver and Eevee raced to the tree, and began picking apples. "Hey, Eevee, hold your tongue and say 'apple'." Silver joked. <I've heard that one.> Eevee threw an apple at Silver. Silver caught it in his hat. "Thanks for the snack."

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir looked at them, "I don't remember anything at all. Though nothing seems to feel quite...." She pause for a second, then said in a lower voice, "quite right..." She looked up at the sky, hoping they held they mystery of her missing memories, but nothing came to her. She sighed, then looked down at the grass.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • A chill ran down my spine and I woke up. I looked at the sky, which was now cloudy and overcast. I stood up, spread my wings and took off into the sky. I had no idea where I was headed, but a few minutes later I was above a forest. I landed in a tree directly above some other creatures like myself, the tree I landed on rustling and dropping leaves.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • She looked up to see the winged creature. "Hi!" She said with a smile, and offered her an apple. She seemed familiar, but Aenir didn't think they had ever met before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back