• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OVER A YEAR AND A HALF??

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • I posted this as a blog, but I figured I might as well post here again too since it's been a LONG time since I've been active.

But, I still like to check in on you guys every once and a while ;)

I can't believe it's been more than a year and a half since my last login though. I almost couldn't access my account though because I had a very old email address attached to this account, and apparently sometime in the past there was a mandatory password resent. But I got it all figured out!

I still play every new Pokemon game that is released, but I'm not really involved in the online communities anymore.

PC was such a big part of my teenage years, and I'll always be grateful for this place. I hope all the newer members are able to create fond memories of this place just as I did.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Heya, welcome back! I... don't actually recognize you, but I'm a super hermit so that's kind of expected :B I'm glad you were able to get into your account. I myself wasn't actively here when the password reset happened so it surprised me.

Perhaps something you can do more regularly is PC's [Discord]?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Heya, welcome back! I... don't actually recognize you, but I'm a super hermit so that's kind of expected :B I'm glad you were able to get into your account. I myself wasn't actively here when the password reset happened so it surprised me.

Perhaps something you can do more regularly is PC's [Discord]?

I was mostly active from 2004-2008, then for a bit in 2011-2012, and then really briefly in 2014. So it looks like you joined right at the end of my *really* active period.

Years
  • Welcome back! You're a new member to me, since I joined during the time you were gone haha. Are you planning to get Gold/Silver virtual release? Are you also excited for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? It looks like they're shaping up to be pretty good games!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Welcome back! You're a new member to me, since I joined during the time you were gone haha. Are you planning to get Gold/Silver virtual release? Are you also excited for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? It looks like they're shaping up to be pretty good games!

I didn't even know Gold and Silver were getting a digital re-release! To be brutally honest, I probably won't cause I can just play them on an emulator. haha But Ultra Moon is definitely going to be a day 1 purchase for me! I'll probably end up upgrading to a 2DS XL from my current 2DS when it's released. ;)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • I was mostly active from 2004-2008, then for a bit in 2011-2012, and then really briefly in 2014. So it looks like you joined right at the end of my *really* active period.

Well truthfully, I joined for ROM patches and I wasn't even really active until late 2011 :B

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well truthfully, I joined for ROM patches and I wasn't even really active until late 2011 :B

That was the reason I joined too! I had a few ROM hacks that I was a part of way back in the day (I mostly worked on sprites and maps), only one of them got anywhere though (Pokemon: Forest Nature).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You know, I think I do recognize you.. You had a gallery in the old A&D (now the Art Studio), years and years ago. I remember haunting the super old threads back in the day. Maybe you can start posting photography there again! n_n;

Either way, welcome again to the forums! Glad to have you back! 8)

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome back Thomas! I came back earlier this year after awhile away myself, and I was most active back when you were. But I'm not sure if I remember you...did you have a different username back then? Your name change history only goes back to 2008...xD

Anyway it's good to see some old faces returning! Especially one who joined almost a year and a half before I did. I don't see that much anymore. =O

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Welcome back Thomas! I came back earlier this year after awhile away myself, and I was most active back when you were. But I'm not sure if I remember you...did you have a different username back then? Your name change history only goes back to 2008...xD

Anyway it's good to see some old faces returning! Especially one who joined almost a year and a half before I did. I don't see that much anymore. =O

My original username was Amphros23 (I know it was spelled wrong! haha) So you might remember me as that username.

Back