• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    lighterhead2001 said:
    Yeeees she is ~Becky hehe but yea i think teara and 100marios would make an awesome pair hehe

I sense a crush for becky from sableye..hmmm ^_~

anyways....O yea!
    ~Lighterhead
    I was just being friendly, one small conversation between two people hardly ever sparks a crush. At least I dont' think it does, since I hardly ever talk to boys in real life I'm not really sure but at least I think that's how it is.
    Hm? Teara isn't even around. She's probably running around a couple miles away.

~Becky

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Teara said:
    I was just being friendly, one small conversation between two people hardly ever sparks a crush. At least I dont' think it does, since I hardly ever talk to boys in real life I'm not really sure but at least I think that's how it is.
    Hm? Teara isn't even around. She's probably running around a couple miles away.

~Becky
    I know... we're trying to get 100 paired up here, hardly any of those girls are online.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    22sa said:
    I know... we're trying to get 100 paired up here, hardly any of those girls are online.
    If I recal correctly, he has a crush on Kayleigh, when they both come back online he should ask her to pair. It would be a very cute pairing if they did.

~Becky

22sa

Years
    Teara said:
    If I recal correctly, he has a crush on Kayleigh, when they both come back online he should ask her to pair. It would be a very cute pairing if they did.

~Becky
    Uhhuh, he's had a crush on Kayleigh for a while now, I wonder who Kayleigh's crush is =d; ^_^

22sa

Years
    sableye said:
    who are you 2 talking about?
    We're talking about who to pair up 100marios with. =P

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
    Years
    Can we have a co-pairup?Like,you've already paired-up with 1,so how about 2?I said this because... I'm having a bit of a 'problem' here... won't... respond... because he hasn't got on... today... and he... might not/accept it... I don't know. &_&; But I'm not saying more than 2,but just 1 co-pairup,OK?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Pikaki said:
    Can we have a co-pairup?Like,you've already paired-up with 1,so how about 2?I said this because... I'm having a bit of a 'problem' here... won't... respond... because he hasn't got on... today... and he... might not/accept it... I don't know. &_&; But I'm not saying more than 2,but just 1 co-pairup,OK?
    A pair consists of 2, not 3... save those triangle relationships for fanfictions and soap operas (which I ~love~ to watch romantic conflicts like that ^^;; ). You either wait for respond... or send a (what i imagine to be) brutal PM to that person whom you're waiting for to just ignore the previous request so you can ask someone else...? I don't know

But really... the above shouldn't happen that often if you do know the people who you want to pairup with... x.x

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
    Ok...So lemme guess what is happening...pikaki doesnt like pikachu fan 38
    so she isnt going to pair up with him?? im grammarly challenged sometimes :p

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
    Years
    lighterhead2001 said:
    Ok...So lemme guess what is happening...pikaki doesnt like pikachu fan 38
    so she isnt going to pair up with him?? im grammarly challenged sometimes :p
    No,not right.Definitly not right...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I sense people are talking about me hehe...
    *sweatdrops*

I really don't know who I should ask. They're all so great in their own way!

Oh, and thanks lighterhead! It feels great to be called great! Hehe...
    And you're great too!

Whoops! So much for be right back...
    It took longer then I thought..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back