• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paper Mario Color Splash

Miiverse Zachary

Villager of Honor
Years
  • I'm guessing it involves Wilfre's Scepter draining all the color from Drawn to Life the next chapter and The cards from Mario and Luigi Paper Jam...all you have to do is use your paint hammer to restore
    everything and it might introduce a new villain making Bowser a Secondary Antagonist...
    i hope they bring back the bosses from the previous paper mario games.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • It's appears hypocritical that gamers complain about Pokémon and CoD being the same games every installment and should change the core gameplay to freshen things up, but then they complain about Color Splash not being like the first two Paper Mario games to the point where a petition was made to cancel the game, which when you think about it, feels like another form of censorship, which these same gamers are against. Hopefully, this game is a major improvement from Sticker Star.

Years
  • It's appears hypocritical that gamers complain about Pokémon and CoD being the same games every installment and should change the core gameplay to freshen things up, but then they complain about Color Splash not being like the first two Paper Mario games to the point where a petition was made to cancel the game, which when you think about it, feels like another form of censorship, which these same gamers are against. Hopefully, this game is a major improvement from Sticker Star.
    This seems to be a thing recently that I don't approve of. There was a petition to get Metroid Prime: Federation Force canceled as well when it was announced. What's next, Zelda Wii U getting petitioned for cancelling for being open world? I didn't see anyone complaining when Super Mario Galaxy 2 came out and that game was totally the same and entirely unnecessary. People complain when series stay the same and they complain when they change, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Miiverse Zachary

Villager of Honor
    Years
  • I noticed the petition! and Nintendo will never listen to any petition for game cancellations...
    it would put in a end of the Paper Mario Series. :(
    We need to stop their Petition!!

Years
  • I noticed the petition! and Nintendo will never listen to any petition for game cancellations...
    it would put in a end of the Paper Mario Series. :(
    We need to stop their Petition!!
    You just said it yourself, Nintendo wouldn't cancel a game just because of a petition because people don't like the gameplay so no need to even try and stop the petition. I don't think the Paper Mario series is going to end any time soon. Sticker Star was different, but it wasn't a bad game. I trust Color Splash will be a good one too.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • The hate was strong with the fanbase (and still is, I suppose) I didn't hate Sticker Star personally. I think it was a highly polished game with great level design, and a pretty good OST. The no EXP part was the only thing I wasn't too fond of since it made battles feel pointless. If they change a few things up, I can see Color Splash being a pretty good game. I've been always been a big fan of the series, so despite the negative reception, I'm always up for more Paper Mario.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Am I the only one who liked Sticker star? (haven't finished yet, but only because I have too many games/ too little time).

I mean, I prefer the two first, but I honestly loved ALL paper Mario. I will totally try the next one.

Back