• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parasite. [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Others?"

You would believe that I would send a lone, weak girl against this monstrosity? I want this done. I need this done.

While Lucy certainly didn't take kindly to being called 'weak', she understood the voice's reasoning. The more soldiers sent into battle, the higher chance of success. The voice had referred to the task as a 'war' before, and numbers were a fundamental part of warfare on any scale.

"What kind of people are they?" she queried, fantasising a troupe of powerful champions.

They...

She paused for a moment, barely a second, just long enough for Lucy to notice it.

...are not chosen by myself, but by my own companions. I know not who they are or what abilities they bring.

Lucy scowled at the answer, but reasoned that they wouldn't choose hapless children with no battle experience for a war against 'this monstrosity'. The girl had asked earlier about the Parasite but the voice had admitted to knowing little about the creature. Something was strange about the whole situation.

"Can I ask you something, uh..."

Hmm. I suppose I have yet to introduce myself, truly. I am the Guardian of Dreams, the Goddess of the Moon... Cresselia. You may refer to me as simply Celia.

"And you think I'm the arrogant one?" Lucy asked with a raised eyebrow.

Cleffa's ear flickered as she perused the group from afar, sending the moon on her ribbon dancing. She wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but trusted her trainer's calm approach to the sudden change in scenery. Something must have happened while she was resting. The Clefable wished that Lucy would link with her more, letting her know what was going on. But the girl tended to only link during practice and actual battle. Cleffa had long gotten used to the fact that Lucine was not the most affectionate Pokémon Trainer, seeing as Pokémon as a means to an end. She was not a bad person by any means, at least, not to the Pokémon. Just serious. In any case, she had picked up her Trainer's surface feelings towards the group and was intrigued to say the least. Things that didn't interest Lucy tended to be some of the more interesting parts of life.

Her ear flickered again, the one without the ribbon this time, as she focused on her fellow Pokémon. Deciding that human matters were best left to the humans, the pink Pokémon moved closer to the group, offering her greetings. They were certainly a strange bunch, as strange as their human owners. Cleffa could immediately tell that Lucy had sorely underestimated her new partners in some places, sensing at least equal power from many of the larger members of the group. She didn't know why they had all gathered but she looked forward to a chance to battle them, the embers of her fighting spirit glowing.

Meanwhile, Lucine was struggling not to charge right in and take control of the situation. She had learned, to her dismay, that not everyone appreciated getting the job done. They would sooner mill around like Slakoth before taking any decisive action. But when the talk of food was brought into the equation, Lucy decided to put her foot down.

"I think it is important we sort out what we're doing here." She said loudly, taking a step forward, "I assume we're all here for this...Parasite creature, right? I don't believe we have time for dinner. Besides, I'm sure everyone's already eaten anyway."

OOC: I'm not actually hurrying you guys, it's just in-character.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Krellr tested standing, his leg felt much better. "Yes yes, well, Clearly one person disaggrees with you lassy," he pointed to Ivan with his cane. "Come along then every one, times a wasteing." he said cheerfully. He walked along using his cane on the side with the injured cane, just how his doctor told him how NOT to do it.

Thats not good for your leg or arm Krellr. a voice came from withen his head. Besides, not every one is here yet.

Krellr sighed as he walked along, Rook by his side, I thought you liked my dreams. he thought to Deamon. And if not every one is here, tell the others to send them to my house. he thought with a giggle, he begain to twirl the cane on his finger.

YOU LIVE IN A BLOODY CASTLE! the dark demon like pokemon shouted inside the shared head.

Krellr giggled again, Then it should be easy to find. he thought, not to many of those left. he giggled as he listened to his pokemon speak to the Lucario...

King motioned the Lucario to walk with him, [I do not find your master weak only not as experianced my friend. He is an odd one, but to be Uunpredictable one must be upsurd, that will be his strengh. But to not always follow his orders, you must know your limits and inform me. I do not want any of my comrades to faint on the job.] The large Nidoking told the smaller Lucario, [Do you understand?] he asked.

Up front Krellr was walking along and reached an Apple tree on his left, he simply punched it and then held up his hand, soon catching an apple... the reason he knew an apple would fall was because it was the same on he got an apple from each day.

[Nice punch sir.] was the only response from Rook as he stared at the broken bark and splintered wood.

Years
  • OOC: Isn't Psyko still pending?

We know little about the Parasite, other than its purpose. This...abomination lives only to corrupt, to destroy... If it takes our Lord, needless to say it will tear apart everything. The Pokémon, you humans, the planet...the threads of reality itself will come undone...

"Yes, as you mentioned before." Lucy said impatiently, "Unfortunately, I can't do much about being pulled apart at the seams. What can it do to stop me before it gets to that point?"

Was that a glimmer of humour there?

"No."

Quite. In any case, the creature's capabilities are almost unknown to us. However, I... do know at least one of its defences...

Even Lucy, usually oblivious to other people's emotions, could hear the poorly disguised sorrow in her voice. The blurred trees began dancing with greater intensity than before as an imaginary wind picked up.

The Parasite works in cowardly ways, just like you humans. It sends its minions out to fight and die so it can cloak itself in the shadows and cause the world to decay around it. We decided to respond in kind.

"Do you really view humans that way?"

No, not really. You people are really only ever a threat to yourselves. We could destroy your so-called civilisation overnight if need be.

"I...see."

Lucine scowled as the old man gestured to Rendell. She decided to direct a question to the man instead,

"Tell me, Mr. Rendell. What is more important, your stomach or the world? We have a job to do and time is of the essence." Her mind returned to the conversation before, "The Creation Dimension is atop Mt. Coronet. How many of you have flying Pokémon?" We should probably head to Oreburgh first to get as close to the mountain as possible before taking flight. I can get supplies there. The journey is going to be more difficult than it should be. She began making plans for the most efficient use of her money and the best route to take.

OOC: Blargh, choppy ending or wut. I shouldn't need to point this out but just saying that I don't expect or indeed want this to be that easy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Psyko, you were never Accepted, and you still aren't. I'm aware I've been inactive lately and haven't yet reviewed your SU but that doesn't give you the right to barge in without first getting yourself Accepted. Not to mention I don't quite like the quality of that post. You're still PENDING and that's that. Please edit or delete your post. You've got one more edit to your SU before you're Declined.

Pheonix, you are ACCEPTED

I'm going to go through and edit the legendary list today; some people haven't made their SUs on time and we may have some slots open in that case. I apologize for not being on often; I can't seem to get motivated for RP lately. I may try catching up in-character later...

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • "Now now, sweetie. We can't just fly atop Mount Coronet and attck all willy-nilly." Ellesbyth argued lightly with Lucine, Char nodded in agreement. We have to have strategy." She paused for a moment to think.-

"And that Parasite thingy will see us coming fifty miles away, he has to have tight defense and offense against us, I would think he knows what our purpose is. Even if we landed in Oreburgh first, he has to have the whole perimeter of the mountain guarded tightly. We'll have to take a more indirect approach." Ellesbyth said, she looked thoughtful. She was acting a bit out of character, since she was being serious for once. Char looked staggered.

(((OOC:Sorry, another short post. I need Lucine's reaction to continue. ;]?)))

Years
  • OOC: Lucy was thinking the bit about Oreburgh, but we'll just let that slide. Just extend the speech to the end of the first sentence. Also, stopping flashbacks...for now.

Lucy eyed the girl who spoke out with a critical eye. She looked to be a bit younger than she was and she made a mental note to recommend an excellent skin cream that would clear away that acne in a few nights (hey, girls gotta stick together). Her odd choice of hair dye and colourful outfit wasn't giving her argument much credibility, but Lucy still considered her words. However, the thought had obviously crossed her mind and she had a counter-argument readied, albeit an imperfect one,

"First of all, it has no gender that we know of and referring to it like it could possibly be anything like us...Just, don't." She began, slightly rougher than she had intended, "Second of all, perhaps you could share your deep knowledge of the tactical mind of the Parasite with the rest of us? In my opinion, a direct assault is the best course of action for a chance at an immediate success or, if we fail initially, it will prove to be a valuable reconnaissance mission." Lucy glanced in the direction of the old man and Rendell before adding, "Much more valuable than sitting round a warm fire while the world falls apart around us."

My, someone might think you actually care about our plight rather than say, your own desire to win.

Hearing the voice of Celia again so suddenly caused her to jump slightly which she tried to pass off as rolling her shoulders.

That...is going to be incredibly distracting.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • ((OOC: I knew Lucine was thinking of Oreburgh. Ellesbyth was bringing it up herself, possiblities of attack.))

Char glared at Lucy headedly, as did B. Quinn was hopping silently at Ellebyth's side, completely oblivious of the conversation.

Ellesbyth just smiled at Lucy. "Well that's your opinion, sweetheart. I think there's more of us here than just you. I was just giving my thoughts on the situation." she patted Quinn on the head softly. "We should try to come to an agreement on how to approach the situation."

"And furthermore, I don't have a 'deep knowledge of the tactical mind of the Parasite'. I was just trying to think the way It would. Wouldn't you think that an all powerful... thing... would have minions of some sort? I've seen a few myself, mindless drones of Pokemon. It has to have some sort of offense as defense ready at all times, It would be stupid not to." Ellesbyth pointed out, Char snorted in agreement.

"But on a more positive note, you're right that we shoudldn't be sitting around a fire, eating while the world is in danger."

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: Whew! Here it is. Sorry about some of the word repetition and overall dullness... I'm still kind of in NaNo mode :P)

[Name:] Taylor Elizabeth Anderson
    [Gender:] Female
    [Age:] 19
    [Occupation:] Unemployed... She thinks...

[Personality:] There's really not a whole lot about Taylor's personality that's especially striking. The only major thing about her that causes her past employers to raise an eyebrow is her admittedly short attention span. She is very punctual and is always polite to both her employers and customers. Taylor also has plenty of enthusiasm and energy whenever she goes to work. At least... for the first couple days. Taylor has a tendency to get rather bored with doing the same thing every day incredibly quickly unless it completely absorbs her interest, something that a "day job" doesn't typically accomplish. Once bored, Taylor will tend to start daydreaming, inevitably leading to her work beginning to suffer and eventually the loss of her job. Taylor's two loves, music and Pokemon, have never seemed to be enough to create a "respectable" career. She structures her day very carefully, making sure there is a reasonable amount of time spent for everything, until she is absolutely positive that none of her time had been wasted on anything she felt was frivolous. Taylor gets impatient very quickly when she feels as though her time is being wasted and hates it when people just sit around doing nothing. She absolutely hates waiting and gets anxious while doing so for any period of time. While Taylor is generally friendly and enjoys hanging out with others, her impatience does occasionally tend to bleed into her relationships and, as a result, they do not tend to last a whole lot longer than her careers. Taylor's best friends are her Pokemon, who she tries to spend as much time as possible with. She loves to train with them and marvels at their abilities and unconditional dedication, though she's not exactly sure how she feels about battling anymore. Taylor tends to be overall rather trusting of other people and doesn't expect the worst of them until they give her a good reason to. While Taylor does have a sense of humor, she's not a huge fan of slapstick jokes and gets bored with people who fancy themselves comedians and prefers dry or sarcastic humor. Taylor enjoys problem-solving and loves a good riddle, though she doesn't always have the patience to get around to actually working them out. She also enjoys reading books, though finds that she seldom has the time to actually finish them.

[Description/Appearance:] Taylor stands at a decent 5'8" in height and possesses a rather slender, unimpressive build. Her steel-blue eyes pierce intently from beneath her wispy blond bangs. Her rather fair hair reaches down just beyond her shoulders, a dark blue strip slicing through its otherwise average color. Though she typically keeps it tied up in a ponytail or messy bun in order to show off what her mother called her "heart-shaped face", she sometimes lets it down in natural waves, not usually wanting to take the time to do anything special to it. Her skin is rather pale as well, quick to give way to a conspicuous flush, though she does often maintain a decent tan after spending time outside. Not being very big on the whole "keeping up appearances" thing, Taylor typically wears a pair of jeans, typically with some sort of rip or fading area around the knee, a bright T-shirt of some sort, a black hoodie, a thick leather belt with her PokeBalls firmly attached, a pair of converse rip-offs that sometimes allow her unmatched socks to be seen and a heavy-duity silver watch that can withstand just about everything, and pretty much already has. She carries around a well-worn black shoulder bag with white symbols on them that she thought were cool at the time but now just finds annoying because she has no idea what they mean. Inside there are endless odds and ends, including an old PokeDex, some Pokemon supplies and, of course, a small daily planner. She also typically carries around a plain acoustic guitar in a beat up case with stickers plastered over the surface randomly, which, as she seldom seems to put it down, seems to be the primary source of any and all body muscle she has accumulated from running all over with it.

[History/Biography:] Taylor was born in an ordinary home with an ordinary family in an ordinary town, and from that day on she was, naturally, extremely punctual. She was always on time for school, never too early, never late, and was always having to push her parents to get places on time. Taylor was an intelligent kid, though as she got older her grades began to drop because she seldom bothered to hand in her homework. Her parents of course got on her case and got her through the work, though her short attention span had already been well developed by the time they got around to trying to mould her into a perfect little contributing member of society. From the moment she was able to use the big girl toilet, Taylor's parents were training her to become a doctor or lawyer and get into a prestigious academy. Taylor, however, had other plans. She wanted to become a pop star, then a professional cookie eater, then a pop star again, and then a world famous Pokemon Trainer. When she turned ten, she begged her parents to let her go out on a Pokemon journey. Her mother was wholeheartedly against the idea, still hoping that her little baby would get a real job when she grew up, but Taylor's father, who had long since given up on making his daughter normal, gave Taylor a Starly and set her out to face the world. Unfortunately, as soon as Taylor stepped out of the town, her Starly was knocked out by some sort of furry little creature (Taylor didn't have a PokeDex at the time). After a tear-filled run back home followed by milk and cookies and a year of Pokemon research, Taylor set out on her Pokemon adventure again, which quickly came to a similar conclusion. Disheartened by her inability to even begin her journey, Taylor began to take guitar lessons, finding that she actually enjoyed it and didn't get bored with it and drop it right away like so many other hobbies she had attempted to take up. When her grandmother heard about Taylor's second round of Trainer troubles, she sent her a package right away. There was a note inside addressed to her parents, chastising them for giving her such a weak Pokemon to Taylor to start with, saying that it was essential for every Trainer to begin with a proper Pokemon. Wrapped neatly into the package itself was a PokeBall and PokeDex along with some supplies and a journal that her grandmother had kept during her own journey, which was filled with advice and information. Inside the PokeBall was a Riolu, who wasn't exactly delighted by the change in ownership, but obeyed Taylor nonetheless. Taylor set out once again, managing to conquer the first gym leader, then the next. She became a little bit of a local hero and no young Trainer that crossed her path was able to break her winning streak. Taylor worked ceaselessly with her Riolu, training her as hard as she possibly could, all the while avidly researching everything she could about Pokemon and Training. After Riolu and Staravia evolved and she caught a few new Pokemon that would leave the next gym leader at a major disadvantage, she set out to collect her next badge, only to receive a call from home summoning her back immediately, informing Taylor that her father had died suddenly of a heart attack. Naturally, Taylor went home for her father's funeral and stayed at home with her mother while they mourned. Taylor's mother didn't let her go continue her badge collecting, keeping her back at home and driving her harder with her schoolwork. Her mother attempted to get her to give away her Pokemon, but Taylor refused, keeping them as companions and attempting to train them as well as she could when she had the time and occasionally taking on a Trainer that happened to pass by, not telling her mother, of course. Taylor eventually either gave away or released most of her Pokemon, keeping only those that were most important to her or refused to leave, which turned out to be a team of three: Staravia, Lucario and an Igglybuff. When her grandmother died, Taylor was given another Pokemon that she had collected, which was a Gible. Taylor obviously didn't want to give her away, either, so she added her to her semi-dormant team, still feeling guilty that she really couldn't be an official Trainer for them. Taylor left home as soon as she turned 18 and began taking up odd jobs, none of which lasted very long before she moved on. She traveled to several different regions, attempting to gain a career as a musician, since she knew that she was already far too behind to take up being a Trainer again. She managed to pick up a gig here or there, but she didn't really end up getting the big break she was hoping for. She also began taking a few classes at a community college, hoping to maybe pick up a few skills required to get a semipermanent job in order to pacify her mother. Since being out of her mother's home, Taylor has also resumed her Pokemon studies, taking part in a few amateur battles and secretly hoping that she would be able to collect badges again, though knows that Training is most likely not going to be a part of her future. Now Taylor's not exactly sure if she's out of work. She had been chastised by her employer for slacking off and hadn't been called back to work. Taylor's not entirely sure if she was fired or not.

[Other:] n/a

--

POKÉMON

Spoiler:

GUARDIAN

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • There is a small amount of beauty in a distraction. It gives you a reason to not do something as it makes the original something far less important when compared to the new something. Ivan is used to being distracted. Now Ivan can be hypocrite since he loves to be distracted from important things. He hates when other people become distracted from him, especially during conversation.

Now, why would a characteristic such as this come up at this random time? Simple, distractions were become prevalent during a time of random discussion. Tempers were flaring and different theories of how to attack the growing problem of "the parasite". This was to be expected. You are taking a random group of people, all selected by the so called "legendary Pokemon" and expect them to save the world. Clearly, the legendaries did not think this through. At all. The stark contrast in personalities fully mounted in a moment, following Ivan's expression for a desire of food. The elderly motioned a younger girl to Ivan. Apparently from the few seconds of attention Ivan bothered to give to the moment, she wanted to solve the problem immediately. Understandable, and for the most part Ivan agreed. He didn't like talking and preferred action. However, Ivan was also incredibly hungry and tired. Before Ivan could bring those points up, she confronted him directly.

"Tell me, Mr. Rendell. What is more important, your stomach or the world? We have a job to do and time is of the essence."

Ivan was slightly shocked to say the least. Did the girl just speak out against me?, he asked himself in the reaches of his mind. I did not see that coming.

I did. That girl is vocal, serious and arrogant. I may have an idea who chose her, but I rather not make an incorrect guess. I am surprised your aura powers did not pick that up.

Yeah, I am surprised too. If a vibe is strong enough I can usually pick it up right away. Think its worth arguing with her?

Arguments are useless. I would try to convince her to take your side in this case. You are obviously weak. Even I can sense this and you are correct when you state you are likely one of the more powerful trainers in this group of chosen. However, having a discussion at the elderly man's house can serve a second purpose. The establishment of a plan. Without one of those, we will fail and that is something that this world cannot afford.

Wow, thank god you are in my head. I wouldn't think of something that good.

However, the bitter feeling of being ignored due to a distraction struck. Before, Ivan could confront the little demon child another one entered the fray. She was likely around the same age and as a result probably just as annoying. God, I hate kids. Gotta remind my future wife to have as few as possible. The two appeared to be in an argument, but one that wasn't too intense. Ivan, however, felt slightly insulted but simply smirked and gave the "*****y" (pardon my language) credit for having the courage to simply walk away and continue voicing her opinion to the whole crowd. Ivan decided that directly confronting them was the best course of action and he would attempt to keep Kaya's advice in mind. Though, that would be difficult considering Ivan's notable qualities.

Ivan began walking over to them while he ordered Luke to go follow the Nidoking and the old man, assuming they were going to head over the old man's home for food and such. He opened with a clap, the sarcastic one you give to people in order to make them feel important.

"Congrats, Lucine or Lucy, whatever your name is. In the span of about 5 minutes, you made everyone here hate you on some level or another. Or at the very least, you annoyed me enough. Your attitude is not gonna make people listen to ya. Just because you are some child prodigy of two very successful trainers doesn't make you the best one here. Anyway, where was I?" He stomped his foot and scratched his head attempting to remember his next point. He snapped his fingers, "Oh yeah. Charging blindly into the mountain might be the most fun and most intriguing idea (not to mention I really itching for some action right), it is not going to work. I may be reckless but even I think we need a slightly better plan. Unlike some battle where I can improvise after a little bit of observation, this is something no one of us any idea about. For all you know, they are super powerful demons that eat people and we all die. On a side note, I haven't eaten a real meal in years because unlike you, I am not made of money and I can probably contribute a lot more with some food. I have been living off PokeMart sandwiches and bags of candy. My Pokemon have been living off kibble. And my one partner, who happens to have a nice pair of wings and is big enough to carry out about 2 or 3 people, is extremely hungry, grumpy and powerful. Take my advice, let him eat." He came to ear and whispered "Even I am scared of him these days." Ivan stared into her face after his whisper and smiled. "Feel free to charge in there alone, but I am getting some food and talking with the old man a bit. Being older, I am sure we will think of something. And if we don't, at least we will live long enough to see the end of the world while you get eaten. See ya." Ivan left with an elaborate wave and walked in the direction of the Lucario that left a while ago.

That was a bit much.

Shut up.

Meanwhile, Luke was engaged in a deep conversation with Krellr's Nidoking. [I do not find your master weak only not as experianced my friend. He is an odd one, but to be Uunpredictable one must be upsurd, that will be his strengh. But to not always follow his orders, you must know your limits and inform me. I do not want any of my comrades to faint on the job.]

Lucario simply paused mentally to think as they walked along with the others. [If you mean my fellow Pokemon's weaknesses, our only faults lie in the ones that biology gave us. We do not perform that well in battles that the obvious advantage lie in the opponents hands, however we adapt well and tend to improvise till we create an opportunity or lose. We favor offense and quick battles, however Draco enjoys any battle and typically wins because of it. Ivan...he isn't the smartest man out there, but his ability to adapt is amazing. Is that the information you were seeking?] Lucario ended his train thought at the moment Krellr punched a tree for an apple. [Ivan is not that strong either as well. If you consider that a problem]

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • It was the Lucarios turn to speak now and Kink listened as if he were a young child hearing a story. [If you mean my fellow Pokemon's weaknesses, our only faults lie in the ones that biology gave us. We do not perform that well in battles that the obvious advantage lie in the opponents hands, however we adapt well and tend to improvise till we create an opportunity or lose. We favor offense and quick battles, however Draco enjoys any battle and typically wins because of it. Ivan...he isn't the smartest man out there, but his ability to adapt is amazing. Is that the information you were seeking?] The dog pokemon stopped as Krellr obtained an apple from a tree, [Ivan is not that strong either as well. If you consider that a problem]

King's voice grumbled out of his jaws, [Biology give us no faults, only obsticals to overcome, like age.] King paused [Let me tell you our three rules though, Rule number one: Always endeavour to fight the enemy on your terms. If you are powerful at close quearters then engage in dense terrain where your advantage will prove the greatest. If you are superior at long range then fight the battle at a distance. If you have greater numbers then attack along an extended front, use reserves to break though when the enemy's overstreched lines collapse. If you are out numbered then concentrate your forces so that the enemy can only fight your best troops. Rule number two: Do not strike until you are ready to crush the enemy utterly, and then attack with out mercy, destory every vestage of Resistance, leave none to work against you. And Rule number Three: Always make a plan "C", because plans "A" and "B" will most likely fail.] King turned his head to face the younger pokemon, [Great thing about the Alphabet is it gives you twenty six choices.]

Mean while Krellr stoped to allow Ivan to chatch up to him. He held out the apple for the younger trainer. "We will make this Parasite tremble where it stands, for even nightmares are afraid of something." he told the kid, "So, tell me young one, would you rather be defending a castle, knowing that it WILL fall in time, or would you rather be the one attacking it? For we have agents withen the last true castle." he asked.​

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    [Name:]Rocky
    [Gender:] male
    [Age:] 13
    [Occupation:] Rocky is a trainer/researcher.

[Personality:] Rocky is a very non social person who gets very annoyed with his parents a lot but can be very kind and protecting/caring if someone/something is in trouble he will try to protect them.Rocky can also be very angry and cruel if someone interrupts/annoys/or invades his space/territory.

[Description/Appearance:] Rocky is about 4ft-10,he has blue clear eyes and slicked back medium sized white hair(no he's not old!).
    He wears a nice red coat with green silky pants.His skin is slightly pale and has black sneakers.
    His shirt is a blue long sleeve with a rip in on of the sides.He has a small scar on his left eye.

[History/Biography:] Rocky was born in a little town called Rampage berg only named this because of the Pokemon in the deep water who rampage all day and night such as Crystal Onix,Red Garydos,and a lot more but back to Rocky.
    Rocky grew up as a quiet non social boy who had no friends(except his Pokemon)
    and had never really talked to anyone unless he had to or if he was talking to his parents.Now Rocky still lives in Rampage berg with his Grovyle Blade.
    [Other:]N/A

Pokemon

[*Nickname:]Blade
    [Species:]Grovyle
    [Gender:]Male

[*Physical Quirks:] Blade is a Grovlye who is a little bit more red then green as if he is bloody from a war.Other then that he is pretty normal.

[Personality:] In battle Blade acts tough,determined and fair and never shows any mercy for the Pokemon he is fighting.Out side of battle Blade acts just like Rocky:Quiet,Non social,and out of the way watching others.

[*History:] Blade was obtained as a treecko for Rocky as his first Pokemon when he was 10 although he was a different color his appearance is not to be made a fool of.Blade has grown alongside Rocky every step of the way tracking enemies,finding food/shelter and Rocky has cared for him very much.

[*Other:]
    Moveset:Leaf storm,Solar beam,Grass Knot,Focus Punch

Guardian
    *Name:]SpaceDroid(thought it sounded like something from space)
    [Species:]Palkia
    [Gender:] Male

[Personality:]Palkia is a Pokemon who is very tough,determined,and caring.He resembles Rocky in being quiet,strong,and protecting to others.Palkia also can be very VERY
    angry if anything/anyone invades his territory(such as when Dialga and Palkia crossed)

[*History:]

["Reasoning":] Palkia chose Rocky because he was a very thoughtful person and protecting to all so he believed Rocky could possibly assist the others in saving Arceus.
    [Other:]

(will edit if needed)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Blasto King, [PENDING]. That SU isn't nearly big enough in length, and simply lacks the description and quality this RP requires. Please fatten your character's details up. Not to mention... The Palkia-name isn't really gonna work. x3; Not only does it sound just unfitting for the RP, but Palkia isn't associated with space as in outer-space. It's associated with space as in dimensions, flat planes, movement from one point to another.

Dialga and Palkia have been reserved.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • ((OOC: This is later on than when Ichiro left off, i will flashback later. And sorry for the short post, i am working on a longer one.))

Ichiro could see the group of chosen ones walking away from Lake Verity. They were severely beaten up and Flygon was nigh on fainting.

"Hold on, Flygon, we will make it." Ichiro weezed.

Ichiro watched as they slowly got closer and closer to the ground and to the people, he had to warn them of the danger.
    They were almost there when Flgon gave way and began tumbling through the air. Ichiro grabbed the ball and allowed Flygon to rest and recouperate within it. They were only metres above the ground now so Ichiro knew he would be able to make it albeit with maybe a couple of broken bones. The ground came up faster than Ichiro had expected but the aiming was perfect, with a loud thump and the familiar crack of bones breaking, Ichiro landed only a few feet in front of the group.

He managed to rasp a single scentence, "Can't fly to mountain" before he lost his grip on realitly and tumbled into the darkness that surrounded him. The warm, inviting darkness.

Years
  • OOC: I posted this yesterday but apparently it didn't go through properly. Anyone tell me why PC has been banging its head against a plank while it rolls in the mud singing the original Pokemon theme?

Ellesbyth smiled back a smile so transparent Lucy was surprised that she couldn't see the back of the girl's throat. The two girls were certainly not taking to each other, Lucy finding the younger girl rather obnoxious with her use of 'sweetheart'. Still, the group had a job to do and liking each other wasn't it.

"We should try to come to an agreement on how to approach the situation." Ellesbyth was saying.

"And doing so here is as good-a place as any."

"And furthermore, I don't have a 'deep knowledge of the tactical mind of the Parasite'. I was just trying to think the way It would. Wouldn't you think that an all powerful... thing... would have minions of some sort? I've seen a few myself, mindless drones of Pokemon. It has to have some sort of offense as defence ready at all times, It would be stupid not to. But on a more positive note, you're right that we shouldn't be sitting around a fire, eating while the world is in danger."

Lucy almost groaned out loud to this. Think the way It would? I'm sure a creature that managed to avoid the eyes of the gods, probably coming into existence by itself, is just a run-of-the-mill Pokémon from Eterna Forest. She allowed herself to just visibly roll her eyes before replying.

"Then you should know that this thing infects lesser creatures and..." she felt awkward repeating Celia's exact words, knowing that the Pokémon was listening, "...enslaves them. Every moment we squander here is another Pokémon forced under the control of this thing."

Oh very good, really. You would make an excellent...what were they called again? Politicians I believe. The detestable little men in little suits and too big shoes.

Her words stung.

It's true. The longer we wait, the stronger it becomes, no?

However, before she could say anymore, Ivan Rendell suddenly burst into life, the man who had complained about food and she had promptly forgotten.

"Congrats, Lucine or Lucy, whatever your name is. In the span of about 5 minutes, you made everyone here hate you on some level or another. Or at the very least, you annoyed me enough. Your attitude is not gonna make people listen to ya. Just because you are some child prodigy of two very successful trainers doesn't make you the best one here. Anyway, where was I?" he ranted. Lucy's stomach did a back flip,

"How did you know-?" she stuttered before quickly being cut off as the man remembered his point.

"Oh yeah. Charging blindly into the mountain..." he continued to complain even more, about wanting action, about not having food and a thinly-disguised threat which he seemed to relish whispering, as though he really expected her to be scared. All of this managed to convince Lucine that this was a thoroughly irresponsible man and usually she'd have simply ignored him. A man who can't even feed his own Pokémon properly and still implied himself to be a good Pokémon Trainer, despite the fact that being a Pokémon Trainer was an exceedingly profitable career choice, was clearly simply filled with hot air.

But some of the things he said had really struck a nerve. For such a clearly terrible trainer to dare insinuate that she had gotten anything off of her parents' back... Lucine felt like someone had poured acid down her throat – like her insides were on fire. Her fists were shaking like a volcano foaming at the mouth. She stared a hole into his back as he followed after the old man, waving like an idiot as he did so.

Cleffa's ear flicked again, pointing to her trainer. Lucy had linked with her, ready for battle. A quick sift through the emotions pouring through however revealed to her that the link was not wholly intentional.

Oh? This is new. I would never have guessed that you would get so worked up. This trip is going to be a lot more fun. Why hold back? Strike him!

No... Lucy managed to maintain composure. It would be a waste of energy. I have a job to do. She was thinking numbly.

I wonder who would choose a fool such as that. My money is on the oversized raindrop. She always did favour the daft ones.

A sudden noise broke her anger.

"Can't fly to mountain..." he croaked before his head slumped onto the grass.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • The conversation with King was getting....dull in Lucario's mind. For all intents and purposes, Luke was beginning to think King was a little more than arrogant. He was sure he was just attempting to pass on knowledge to the young Pokemon, but the manner he was speaking was a little more than condescending, almost insulting to Luke and Ivan. King first doubted the fact of biological weakness, which was kind of ridiculous. Luke knew that he would have trouble defeating a fire type or a ground in a head on fight, he simply did not have the abilities. He wouldn't go down easy but he would likely lose in the head. It was the trainer's job to account for these faults and build a team around that, hence Ivan's acquisition of Lapras. After hearing that, Luke sort of "tuned out" King's long dialogue, only hearing enough about the 3 rules of Krellr. Maybe of these rules sounded too old school and/or borderline obvious. Ivan followed these "rules" on occasion, but never outline them. He preferred another method, which Luke was about to reveal after King was done speaking:

[That's....great, old friend. But I am going to be honest with you, Ivan doesn't respond well to rules. He told me one day that rules are meant to be broken and while I never typically agree with him I tend to agree. See, Ivan holds on to the idea that there is no plan in a battle. Its best to react and predict the opponent on the fly, that way the opponent won't see it coming. You understand me? Picture chess for a moment. Ivan would never make the first move and if he did, it was a quiet one at best. Ivan rather read the opponent and attempt to predict his movements and build an "on the fly" strategy from there. With some information in his head, he built a basic manner of attack, usually capitalizing on type advantages and brutal, high damaging offense. You could say he pretends to be weak only to surprise the opponent with power. Therefore, we have no need for your Plan As, Bs, or Cs. We rather improvise.] As Luke finished, Ivan came into the picture.

"Thanks for waiting up, old man," Ivan opened as he received an apple from the elderly man. Ivan immediately munched on it as he spoke to him.

"We will make this Parasite tremble where it stands, for even nightmares are afraid of something. So, tell me young one, would you rather be defending a castle, knowing that it WILL fall in time, or would you rather be the one attacking it? For we have agents withen the last true castle."

Ivan was puzzled at first. He had never experienced someone who spoke so strangely and cryptic before. Ivan took a giant bite from the apple and began thinking while lightly chewing. Slightly a light bulb flashed in his mind and he answered, though with the various chunks of apple swirling around in his mouth made him slightly difficult to understand:

"Well...normally I enjoy playing a little bit of defense and offense. but the way you put...I guess I have to pick..." Ivan paused a little more, humming to himself in his train of thought as he swallowed the last bit of apple. "Offense. Only because defense would get boring and everyone would be depressed in the castle if they knew they were going to die despite their efforts. I am not one for depressing thoughts and wouldn't give up if on the defensive situation. I'd make stuff happen. Guess you could say I'd be fine in either situation, just the offensive seems a little more positive considering they have the upper hand. Why would you ask something like that?" Ivan wondered, eagerly awaiting a response.

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
  • Selena had, unfortunately, landed on her head. She quickly brushed off the throb on her head, and got up. Selena looked around and saw a lush, fresh looking forest in front of her, with blue skies over her head. A small, bustling town was just behind her, and she heard Bidoofs running happily over the grass.

"Okay, there must be a simple explanation for this." Selena thought. "I mean, why would I suddenly teleport to Petalburgh Woods when I was only a few meters away from DewfordTown? Teleport...maybe Ken did it." Selena called out Ken.

"Ken, did you teleport me to Petalburgh Woods? Why'd you do that?" Ken was shaking his head rapidly. "Oh, I guess then...I CAME ON MY OWN?! HOW! No way..." Selena racked out her brain trying to think of a good solution, but none came to her. She felt like exploding. Finally, she cooled down a bit. "...Okay, I'll calm myself down, I can't think like this. Gotta keep my cool as always." Selena looked around, and found a sign. It read:

Lake Verity -à Route 201

"Y'mean, I went from Dewford Town to LAKE VERITY?!" Selena gaped at the sign as she struggled to remember the way to calm yourself, which was taught by her karate teacher. She inhaled and exhaled, twenty times, as the teacher said that twenty was the magic number. It didn't work too well.

"My god...HOW'D I COME HERE!" Selena cried as she shouted out the last few words.

"SHUT UP! I can't get in a good nap in if you shout!" A mysterious voice entered Selena's mind.

"Gosh, that bump must've been worse. I'm even hearing voices." Selena thought. Just then, an earth-shattering roar battered her eardrums.

"Don't IGNORE me, Selena! How DARE you insult the mighty Groudon! I am the strongest, and I'll prove it to you!" , Groudon shouted.

Selena looked around again, and saw no one. "Where are you? Come out! What's the matter, loser? Can't move fast enough?" She taunted (She's kind of mad right now.).

"Just what did I just say?! I said that you shouldn't insult me! I don't think you're the one to talk, since you don't even know WHERE I am!" , Groudon shouted.

"Where are you, in my head? Come out! I said this before!" Selena shouted. A chuckle was heard, and Selena (once again) spun around.

"I guess you're not ENTIRELY stupid. I AM inside your head. Just in case, if you hadn't heard my name, it's Groudon." , Groudon chuckled again.

"Uh huh, and I'm the Sun God. You can't fool me, you-", Selena was cut short when a growl was heard. "I ALSO told you this before; do NOT ignore me! If I'm not Groudon, then how can I speak in your mind? If you want proof, as I offered before, I'll show you how I look like!" Selena saw in her mind, a faint hologram of a pokemon with red scales, huge hands and claws, a permanent scowl and weird, black etchings on its entire body. Groudon shouted, "NOW do you believe me? I'm the almighty Groudon, who-" "needs to lose some pounds, and is currently the heaviest pokemon in the world." Selena added, fuming up Groudon.

"Puny human…" Groudon mumbled. "If I had enough power to come in person, I would squish her to a pulp-" "Sorry, didn't quite catch that part." Selena butted in. Groudon didn't seem to notice.

"-for such insolence to a Legendary pokemon. Can't believe that I chose HER to save Master Arceus…" Groudon grunted. "Um, tell me…is Arceus hurt or something? Kidnapped? Being taken control? Why did you choose ME to save Arceus?" Selena asked. Groudon grunted again, and then sat down.

"Actually, in a way, it's a mixture of all three, kiddo. There is an evil thing called the Parasite, and it's slowly consuming Arceus. Sadly, it's affecting me, too, so this is the only way I can talk to you without consuming too much of my strength. Some other Legendaries must've been talking with their chosen ones…so you're not alone. About half of the legendaries have chosen someone, but the other half are taking care of Arceus, trying to delay the Parasite's growth as long as possible. Oh yeah, I'm the one who made you teleport to here, in case you were wondering about that. I also made you land on your head. I was supposed to land you in the forest, but I screwed up. Stuff like that happen, y'know?" Groudon let out a deep sigh. Meanwhile, Selena was trying to fit that all into her brain.

"Okay, so you're telling me that Arceus is dying because of the Parasite, the Legendaries are too weak to fight it on their own, and you guys got us for henchmen. Go figure." Selena said.

"No, we're strong enough, if put together. The problem is that WE can't harm Arceus, but humans can. Some stupid reason, I guess…" Groudon retorted, obviously mad about the "the Legendaries are too weak to fight it on their own" part.

"Chill out, G-dude, if that's what I'm supposed to do, I'll do it. I mean the god of pokemon. He's dead, probably pokemon'll die." Selena said. "So I go into that forest and join up with the other people inside already? Not to mention, probably all of the other Legendaries could've brought their host safely and properly."

"Just go in, Selena." Groudon sighed. Selena ran into the forest, to be met up with a bunch of people.

"Might as well make a friend, might make this quest easier." Selena thought. She walked up to the big group which was easy to see, since they were the only things interesting here. Selena introduced herself to a boy who was right beside her. "Hi, what's your name?"

---

OOC: I'm referring to you, Raikiri, and your character Ivan. Interesting how a girl whose Legendary is Groudon saying "hi" first to a guy with Kyogre as his legendary >3<

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Mika, yerr ACCEPTED! ^-^

I'm going to try to get back into actually RPing my character and all after tomorrow. That's when my winter break starts. So I won't be limited for time or busy with much.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry this is so short. I'm just trying to kind of slip into the story.)

"Taylor..."

Taylor yawned and stretched, wincing when she felt her arms scratch on something sharp and became aware of sharp pains in her back. Groaning, Taylor opened her eyes, squinting against the sharp daylight that was beaming down on her through spindly branches that hovered near her face.

What? What just happened?

"I know you can hear me. Don't even try to pretend that you don't!" Taylor heard, though the words came through thoughts in her mind that weren't her own.

Oh great. First I fall asleep and now I have my boss in my head, Taylor thought dryly, closing her eyes with a sigh as she attempted to ignore the fact that she still didn't know what was going on as well as the sharp pain that was digging into her back.

"Just listen to me and do what I tell you to do! Stop laying around."

"Definitely my boss," Taylor muttered, attempting to put everything together in her brain in a way that would at least halfway make sense. "Okay, so I was walking back from the coffee shop and I... fell in a bush?"

Taylor looked at the green branches that rose up around her, a considerable number of which were broken and now digging into her back. She shifted, attempting to sit up and finding that the ground was muddy and she just slipped back down, jamming her back into the broken branches again. Taylor groaned and placed her hand over her eyes.

"Stop wasting my time, stupid human," the voice snapped.

"I'm kind of stuck, right now, in case you haven't noticed and I really need some help and what am I doing?" Taylor said, her muttered reply fading into the realization that she was talking to a voice in her head. However she ended up in this bush must not have been a pretty occurrence if she was now holding a conversation with voices in her head.

"Get some help from the people over there," the voice snapped impatiently. "You're already late. You can't afford to be left behind."

"Left behind for what? I was just going to work."

"Just go. I'll explain later when time isn't so scarce."

"Fine, but you have a lot to explain," Taylor muttered.

Taylor pushed aside a few branches and managed to make out a large group of people who were standing and talking with one another nearby.

"Hey! Can I get some help over here?" Taylor called, attempting to push herself up again and, once again, failing.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Bryon was becoming a little impatient. Everyone had mysteriously arrived in the one place with know knowledge of how it happened, yet they were all still talking. He looked at Ferno - he too was also itching to get moving.

"Hey! Can I get some help over here?" Someone asked out. Bryon looked around - the others musn't have heard. He then caught sight of a person a small distance off, stuck i the bushes. How on earth did they get in there? He walked over to give the required help.

As he came closer, Bryon realised it was a girl looking only slightly younger than he was. He pushed back a number of branches and squeezed himself in a bit. When he found he was close enough, he reached his hand out to help her,

"Here, I'll help you." He said, "I'm Bryon by the way. I caught the names of a few others but aside from that you haven't really missed much."

(OOC: Sorry it's short, but it's keeping things moving until the action starts :P)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "I can't believe how positively worthless you're being! I mean, stuck in a bush before you even begin? Pathetic!"

"I didn't exactly choose to land in this bush," Taylor muttered, allowed the branches to fall back into place and reaching for her PokeBalls, not sure how practical it would be to let one of them out to help her. "And how did I get in this bush, anyway? I'm definitely not in the city anymore..."

"Here, I'll help you." A voice said. Taylor looked up and saw a boy who had worked his way into the bushes as well. He looked to be about her age. He had brown hair with red tips and wore a denim jacket with similar lining. Taylor would have thought that he had sort of a cool punkish thing going on if it weren't for the fanny pack. He extended a hand to her. "I'm Bryon by the way. I caught the names of a few others but aside from that you haven't really missed much."

Taylor gave him a dry smile and took his hand, eventually managing to get to her feet after nearly sliding back down again and taking him with her. The voice muttered something that she couldn't make out, but Taylor decided not to even ask.

"I'm Taylor Anderson," Taylor said, her smile fading when she looked down at the cuts on her arms with a sigh. "And apparently I'm even more clutsy than I thought."

Taylor made her way out of the bushes and glanced around, quickly locating her guitar case a short distance away, safely closed and dry. She picked it up, feeling a bit more comfortable now that the well-worn handle was once again firmly in her hand.

"Thanks for helping me out," Taylor said. "But I, uh... Still don't know what I- well, probably you, too... What we're all supposed to be doing. One minute I was walking down the street, and the next I was being devoured by an overgrown shrub at some lake and I somehow lost my coffee in the process."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back