• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parental Limits

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I have no limits on nothing. I feel sorry for all you people who do have limits. My parents have no idea what I do on my computer half the time since all they know is about playing games on the computer which I don't do much. But you would think I would have limits because my parents keep complaining that I play games too much on the computer which I don't :P a lot. Pretty much, they don't really care how long I play video games, watch tv, or being on the computer as long as I finish my homework or Boy Scout stuff.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    i am responsible enough that my parents don't give me a limit, not to brag...
    I feel bad that you guys need limits, i mean if you are responsible with your time on the computer, your parents will let you set your own limits... i'm not saying that you guys aren't responsible BTW.
    I just can't use the computer @ my bed time, or if my H/W isn't done

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I definatley have them...I can't be on for too long, becuase apparently the computer simply makes me STUPIDER! BAH!!

I disagree, half of all my teachings and values came from complete strangers who I don't know online...yes!

and a BOO ya! to that!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Dat made no sense to me haruka..is aol guardian is evil? Aaooo-uh?

hmm, I think that the internet parental crap things are just stupid, half the sites they block don't have ANYTHING!

ANYTHING I SAY! BOO YA! ANYTHING!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My mom cares alot about my online time. She was very unhappy about me being modded. (My brother was a different story) And since we just moved here, she'd want me to study, study, and study... (and get a 4.0 GPA, which is impossible) I'm doing fine enough in school... And she also cares alot about my eyesight. (I'm not 20/20 ...) Seing how expensive glasses are... So now I have a online time of 1 hour. =/ Which isn't enough to mod, post, write in my xanga, check my e-mail, and chat on MSN... My mom also hates me chatting online with "strangers" It's not that I'll actuall get to meet ya'll someday, so what should she be worried about? *pouts*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    My mom cares alot about my online time. She was very unhappy about me being modded. (My brother was a different story) And since we just moved here, she'd want me to study, study, and study... (and get a 4.0 GPA, which is impossible) I'm doing fine enough in school... And she also cares alot about my eyesight. (I'm not 20/20 ...) Seing how expensive glasses are... So now I have a online time of 1 hour. =/ Which isn't enough to mod, post, write in my xanga, check my e-mail, and chat on MSN... My mom also hates me chatting online with "strangers" It's not that I'll actuall get to meet ya'll someday, so what should she be worried about? *pouts*
    Same here! I'm supposed to have 1 hour for all electronics COMBINED......of course I don't follow that rule very much, and my mom doesn't notice it much either hehe....

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    do i have a limit? .... yeah ....

TV only from 10:00 to 11:00 my favs- Even Stevens, Spongebob Squarepants, Pokemon are on (Spongebob and Pokemon at the same time, I watch whichever episode I haven't watched before).

Computer... no limit...

telephone... half an hour unless an emergency (hehe.... i talk a lot on the phone with my friends...)

and soooooo many other stuff....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I get as much time as I want online most of the time. Thank God. :\

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    You won't? XP My dad hates PC and chatting, not for safety reasons but because of its pointlessness, but my mom? I guess she's loosened up over the years. My dad's not in Canada so I'm lucky. ^^' My mom does care about my eyesight and report card though. For me, a 4.0 GPA isn't impossible, rather it's the "study study study" party that's totally absurd and inapporiate.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Heh?my eyesight is already shot but my mom is going to make me have laser surgery to correct it when I?m older. O.x; So that means I should be staring a screen as much as I can now to get the full benefit! ?or something. I?m thankful to have a computer for school because I can type up a 60 page report and so on, but my hand gets tired after using a pen to write two sentences. ._.;

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I actually like the fact that I'm getting limits on my computer.
    I get about 30 minutes every day. But my brother and sister get
    unlimited time because they keep throwing and smashing things
    if they don't.

Back