• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parent's aren't home, so.. *turns on music*

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I sing to myself regardless of who's home. I do it more quietly if there are other people around so I don't bother them (I'm absolutely horrible at singing). I'm singing right now, for the record.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    There are no limits in where do I sing. I just need to hear one of my favorite songs, and glasses will be shattered xD. And yeah, I sing even if parents are home, in front of my friends, and even while I'm walking on the streets, so that random people are looking at me.

OMG! Favorite song on TV! Must... go... sing... it... O_O

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Yes! I give myself lessons when my parents aren't home. I'm always afraid to sing for awhile though, because I'm afraid my neighbors will think someone is dying and call the police or someone. D:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    When nobody is around, the Larry will indeed stretch the ol' vocal chords.

I don't see the difference between singing in your head and singing out loud when there is no one present. :x

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I do a lot more than sing at home when my parents are gone. Heck, I sing even if people are there. If I'm in the mood, of course.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I sing by my self as im not tht confident,Only when im by myself though,like my bedroom or by the PC when my mum and lil' sis and bro go for a walk with the dog..

unidentified E N I G M A

tisiv ot ecalp ecin a si lleh
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Like the majority of people, when my Parents aren't home, I do sing. I often sing softly under my breath, too. But, I never said that, 'kay? XD;

I also raid the Kitchen for goodies. XD;; But,.. then I spazz and think I'm going to get caught raiding the Kitchen, even though I know I won't. Shows that there's no self-esteem or confidence, over here. :\

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I sing when I have something that's not embarrasing in my head.

Wether people are home or not.

Years
    Since I live in University accommodation, I will have to speak from the past! XD

When my parents were out I use to do the same as if they were in.
    If they were away for the weekend or what ever, I would invite my mates around and chill out.

I sing if they are in or out! XDDDDD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Your parents aren't home and the only thing you can think of doing is turning on music?

..lol.

Anyway, I do sing when my parents aren't home, actually. XD and I sing damn loud. idk it's fun. XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I sing a lot in the shower >.<
    maybe... I dance a little too...
    maybe :P
    Sometimes.. I go a little crazy. I turn the music up loud. Dance around and sing to the skies ! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    yes i do. =] i have a youtube account and when i post videos its too loud in the house to sing so i sing when im alone xp

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Yeah, I've got to keep my voice in shape for my audition, so I practice all the time. Right now I'm working on hitting a high B natural, but I feel like a total idiot when my parents are around, so I wait till they're gone and practice. While doing other things at the same time.

Back