• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parent's aren't home, so.. *turns on music*

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I'm always singing along to whatever music I'm listening to, regardless if anyone is home or not. ):
    I don't ever do it very loud, though, in fear of being heard.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I sing when my parents are home and when they're not, I sing as loud as I want or as soft as I like, I don't care. =]

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I like to sing along with the song even if I don't fully know the words, but because my singing voice is atrocious I usually wait for the house to empty out.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Why sing when you can do all sorts of crazy stuff when you're parents aren't home?

Jajajajaja.

Publicly or not, I sing softly if I'm really bored or obsessed with a song. Otherwise, I do other crazy things when I'm home alone. ;]

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I sing regardless of whether anyone's at home, but I try to do it very quietly so I don't have to hear my horrible voice and to avoid being humiliated.
    Seeing as how my parents aren't home...

PaprikaChu

Musical Deviant.
    Years
    i sing either way when, or when nobody is home.

the songs that im singing though is dependent on the situation hahah.

when someones home-
    keep it conservative

Pink Floyd or Radiohead.

when no ones home--i get all

PARAMORE :D
    never when anyone's around though HAHAHa xDD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    When mom and sis have left the building, it's crank up the volume & air guitar. I don't usually sing, however. Really depends on the song though.

Years
    You don't wanna know

I just...hang around...on the computer...play games nonstop....eat...sleep...watch TV.... xP Not very interesting...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    As soon as they leave, I usually sing to soft, slow songs. It's tiresome to hear from them about my singing, especially with those fake remarks over it...

I'm not any good either, and my confident over my voice is at an all time low... XD

Years
    I don't sing along to songs, no matter if people are around or not. My voice isn't that great. I might hum, but that's about it. I don't know... I guess it's half shyness, half not wanting to ruin the song by singing it. So much so, I'd refuse to sing my favorite songs.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I sing everywhere even my parents are home, I don't mind them I sing as loud as I can :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    If I do end up singing, it's usually not for long and not very loud. I've been told I have a great voice for bass, but I'm not that into singing much. I prefer to hum very quietly if I can.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Leaving out the stuff I shouldn't post about:

I crank up my electric guitar, my sound recorder, my cables, my drums, and keyboard, and rock away.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I don't sing alot ya,just sometimes when I'm bored and nothing else to do.

Back