• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Partner Pokemon

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
  • Well here are some of the ones ive had through the Gens as main team mates, (Yes they were all 100)

RBY- Cubone( All teh way) Ditto (Of course)

GSC- Slowking (One of my favorites!) Tyranitar( Pure smex) Shiny Ditto (Easy to get in this one too)

RSE- Slaking (Yeh I know...) Salamence ( Flying fun) Shiny Ditto (Starting to see a pattern?)

DPPT- Gliscor ( YUMM!) Weavile ( SPEED!) Shiny Ditto (Big Surprize)

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    My Flareon, Ive always used it, Maybe i might switch to leafeon later...

Years
  • Dizzara the Gardevoir till I lost Pearl. (Yes, that's named after Dizzy from Beyblade.)

Though most of the time I have my starters that are special. Such as Chichu the Female Inferape. (ALSO lost. ;_;)

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    I've had many partner pokemon in the past on my diamond first was growlithe nickname:max after my dog second was tropus then umbreon my all trime favorite that im sticking with is leafeon

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I actually have two. The first who I always have in my party is Feraligatr. The second is Metagross, because he is my second favorite.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Er if I actually cared about Pokemon anymore, it would be maybe my Flygon.
    But my favorite Pokemon would definitely be Cranidos or Cubone?

Back