• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Nope. I'll check her profile whenever she's online every three minutes or so (that seems a bit... stalkerish. o.o ) and she'll either be viewing some thread, posting in The Under One/The One Above thread or PMing with other people. No, I don't know her in real life.

^__^ Eh, I really wouldn't say I was being patient with you. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings for being so... GRR with you.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    ... And? What was the purpose for that post?

Lavabyle: No, it's not that. She'll put off everything to complete the requests. *shrugs* She'll reply to other member's PMs but sometimes not mine.

... Gah, we should stop. >__< I sound horrible for talking about her like that. Plus, she can see this thread anyways. (I ish terribly sorry for sounding like a total witch, Chuchi!)

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you guys >_<;; Now I realize how awful I seem ;_;

First things first; My brother's been using the photoshop computer alot, but I HAVE completed a few of your requests. I swear I don't put them off! What would the point of having a shop be? xD

And about your PMs, Fallen, I was so wrapped up trying to make my stinking banner work with my sig (which it didn't, as you can see xD), it took me forever to type up a PM to you, and then I had to get off so it's saved on the other computer. I had four windows open at the same time, so I honestly wasn't ignoring you. But I know I should've replied earlier x_x;;

I just wanted to say that so you know I'm not trying to ignore anyone ._.

And thanks, Lavabyle ^^ I'll make you a sig anytime!

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    *slams head to keyboard several times* asfpaowe4irthyagpoiw238gfjaogij adhoi23fjpy3g9-825-9y aphQ NQ-298 TYGA;H

x___x I AM SUCH A WITCH. I let my anger and annoyance from the rule-breaking requesters (not you two, Spoony~Chan and Lavabyle), this Risa-hating person on YouTube and this other annoying person from YouTube get the best of me and I took it out on you two (Chuchi and Lava). I am so sorry. >___< I'm such a terrible person.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Oh gosh, it's not your fault! >_< Character bashers get on everyone's nerves (Risa-bashers+Me=Atomic Bomb IRL xD)! I don't want to get off-topic here, but please don't feel bad!

You aren't a witch and/or a terrible person! *cyber cookies*

(And just so you know, I'm totally on your side about the YouTube thing xP)

On topic: I apologize for the wait, everyone! I have half the requests done and I'm just waiting to get on the PS comp ^^

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Off Topic: Aww, thanks! *eats cyber cookie* Nummy. ^w^

Eh, but I can act like a witch... I like the sound of that. Witch. X333

OMG, guess what!? I GOT KH II YESTERDAY!! Plus a pretty silver PS2! It's my main Christmas gift! I'm at the part where Mulan, Sora and the gang have to go to the village to stop the ebil dude with the falcon/hawk. =.= I'm such a lame brain I forgot his name... hehe, that rhymed.

On Topic: ... Uh... don't break the rules?

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Off Topic: Aww, thanks! *eats cyber cookie* Nummy. ^w^

Eh, but I can act like a witch... I like the sound of that. Witch. X333

OMG, guess what!? I GOT KH II YESTERDAY!! Plus a pretty silver PS2! It's my main Christmas gift! I'm at the part where Mulan, Sora and the gang have to go to the village to stop the ebil dude with the falcon/hawk. =.= I'm such a lame brain I forgot his name... hehe, that rhymed.

On Topic: ... Uh... don't break the rules?

Offtopic: OH MY FREAKING GEORGE! *happy dance* I'M REDOING THE GAME ON PROUD MODE RIGHT NOW!!! *needs to PM you about this so it doesn't get spammy in our own shop*

Ontopic: WHAT SHE SAID.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    *sigh* Spoony~Chan, I'm afraid that the requesters that are soon to come won't know that they're supposed to fill out the avatar form if they want one even if I put FILL OUT BOTH FORMS in bright pink, green, bold, italics, underlined and in size seven. D:

Plus, owning is great stress relief. XD
    You should do it anyway. It would make your owning more significant because then you can say, "OMFG HOW COULD NOT SEE THAT!?"

xD We're all a little spammy and off-topic at the moment, but it keeps the thread alive. At least we're not filling the place up with actual spam like al;kjdf;alkjfalskdjfa;lkdsfjalkdjsf and so forth.

I noticed I'm on your Friends List, Natsumixx. I'm touched =3 I also forgot the villain's name in Mulan. I sometimes get his name confused with Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat [/random]

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    His name's Shan Yu xD I LUFF MULAN. Best. Ending. EVER. It's so inspiring!

Spoony~chan! OMFREAKING GEORGE, I remember you! *PMs you* And yes.. it's better than keyboard dribble xD

Hey. I just realized it's making the posts go up in here, making people think I've had more customers than I actually have had, and giving the effect that I'm an awesome banner maker who people flock to request from =0 That's lowdown and completely unintentional xD

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Spoony~Chan: Yes, it is a big honor to make it to my Friend's List... lol, yeah right. You are a pretty spiffeh person! =33 Oh, and I added the 'Fill Out the Form' in the first post. I enjoy rubbing stuff into people's face while making them look like an idiot and destroying their pathetic soul. MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! *cackles evilly* ... *is a witch* XDD

I want to also add you to my Buddy's List. bcuz u & chuchino r sooooo cooooll!!!!!!1111 lololol ;) ;) ;)

Chuchino: OMG, I love the part where in the movie, Mulan shoots the firecracker thing at the mountain and Mushuu is like "YOU MISSED! HOW COULD YOU MISS!? HE WAS TEN INCHES/FEET FROM/IN FRONT OF YOU!!" while being shot away. XDD

Shan Yu! So that's his name. XDD

Last edited:

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    ^ I notice i've been aded to yor friend's list to natsumixx! *gleams with pride*
    And i must say the best part in mulan is when she gives shan yu's sword to the emperor, i dunno why, but its so heartwarming ^.^

On a side note, it seems my request has been lost in this sea of chat, so chuchino my request is on page 10 ^.^

Ugh, i have so much homework to do today, a PP presentation and a 4 page summary for Social Studies x.X I'll see ya guys later!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Wow, this place has turned into a natural DCC between us xD My favorite part is when they all bow to Mulan at the end. It makes me happy =3 I also like the part where all the naked men run passed her xDD

My request is also on page 10, former Hizuara-San.

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    ^ Lol the naked guy part, and yeah the bowing is also a heart-warming part ^.^

On yet another side note, my final request is on the bottom of page 10, after the rant war between me and natsumixx ^.^

btw, did anyone see mulan 2? I think mulan one was waaaaaaaay better, because it was based off a true story, no?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Off Topic: OMG, yeah the first Mulan is waay better.

Lol, I always crack up at the part where the short tough guy stands on the rock butt naked and he's like "I'M KING O' THE ROCK!" and Mulan is like "... Bad images.". xDDDD

I <3 the song "A Girl Worth Fighting For". The AMVs for it are HILARIOUS.

On Topic: REMEMBER TO FILL OUT BOTH FORMS!!

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Offtopic: Oh yes, Mulan the original is much better than Mulan 2 xD Mulan one gives me shivers from it's amazingness <3 I was spazztastic about the KH Mulan level, but then my favorite scene was turned all funny xDDD I still luff it, though.

My favorite scene is DEFINITELY when the Emporor is scolding her, and she's all "Yeah.. I know.. I messed up." and then he's all " And you saved us all." and then she turns and everyone's bowing to her and there's pretty music and.. IT'S JUST AMAZING. My other favorite scene is 'Be A Man'. Mulan whooped them at being a guy XD

UPDATE: My PS is acting up, so I need to CLOSE REQUESTS before any more come in ;_; Everyone who's already made a request, yours are being worked on. But at the moment, I have alot of requests, so please wait until they're open again ^^

Sorry about this. I have to delete a boatload of stuff because of memory problems ._.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Off Topic: Yeah, "Be A Man" is an awesome one, too! My favorite part of that is when they're suddenly kick-butt. XDD

On Topic: Well, that means requests for me are closed too! But the ones who've already requested and want both a banner and avatar, I'll work on them when Chuchi gives me the backgrounds!

Back