• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    what are you doing honey that picture was majestic
    idk it looked nice at first and then i looked at it later and hated it.

it's gucci though, i just won't look at it again lmao
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi guys! Don't think I've dropped a picture of mehself in this thread, have I? :3

taken during Houston's Comicpalooza 2015 back in May.

Spoiler:

I don't recall seeing a pic of you in this thread before, but anyways that is one awesome t-shirt you have. Always never hurts to have a bit of Pika-merchandise there.

Years
  • One of my closest friends just graduated college, and we managed to get a nice group picture! Warning, it's a big picture.
    Spoiler:

You're all looking really nice!! Which one is you? (Sorry I'm still rather new on here so don't recognise people by their faces haha)

Also, a bit random, but I think I have the same white dress your friend is wearing there! So I applaud her taste in fashion :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You are looking good, as is everyone else posing with you. Congrats on your friend's graduation though.
    Thank you!
    Did I see you in Pitch Perfect?
    I actually never saw PP, but I just asked my friend and she blew up cause she agreed with you.
    You're all looking really nice!! Which one is you? (Sorry I'm still rather new on here so don't recognise people by their faces haha)

Also, a bit random, but I think I have the same white dress your friend is wearing there! So I applaud her taste in fashion :P
    Yeah she's a fashionable girl! And I'm the dude to the right of her in the picture.
    i was just thinking that he looked like that guy lmao
    =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back