• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Comics by TDT

What should I do when I reach Chapter 100? You may choose more than one.

• A:Keep going.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • B:Stop.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • C:Start a sequel.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • D:Have an animated party.

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    W00000t!!! *does t3h dragon dance and dragons fly everywhere* DRAGONDRAGONDRAGONDRAGONDRAGOON
    Gah! Signomi isn't a dragon in the form of a human! She might be destroyed!

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I'll make the next one tomorrow, I hope. I have all the I need, and since the first one made on this computer in a year went well, I'm sure the next one will go just as well.

skie

Banned
    Years
    TyranitarDragonMaster said:
    I'll make the next one tomorrow, I hope. I have all the I need, and since the first one made on this computer in a year went well, I'm sure the next one will go just as well.
    *Beats with a stick* AUGH you're doing it again! You're not putting anybody but you're pair, you and a few radom charicters. If your not gonna use all of the sprites and charicters people will stop supporting you and asked to be removed from the comic. *Holy Fwee that was a mouthful*:dead:

Years
    Your becoming to obbsessed with your pair... for your own good all it is these days is yourmindless violence animations with signomi in it, and your fan art for her. and its basically you and her in the comics. skie has a point
    all that pairing is to show that your best friends ??

Years
    Yes, actually, both Blaze and Skie has a point, TDT, I appreciate you doing these many things for me, but you ought to think more about yourself, you're starting to worry me aswell ._.; Try to take some time in focusing on the true aspect of your comics..and try to be a little less me-obsessed ^^;

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    When you do, PM me, and if anyone that is in the comic still has there sprite or spritesheet, considering I only have a handful of sprites again, PM me ASAP.

Until then, here's my latest:Ch. 90: The Voice

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    ZOMG what're the dragons going to do to me? Will I be reverted to my XD form FOREVER?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Woot! My charizardyness is important! Yey!! *claps for the purely dragonistic dragonny draconic dragon stuffs* ^^
    I'M A DRAGON GODDESS!!!! YEEEEEY!!!

Years
    lmao... it actually made me laugh okay I fell of my chair...

I'm a ninja. and before I hurt anybody I thourghly think it through not just lob a brick at their head ??

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Will you remember to have Sunflorazumarill in the animated party when it comes?

PC Comics by TDT
    She really wants to be in it.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Myaah!I got the CD w/ all of my comic stuff on iy, so to celebrate, here is meh latest!!

Ch. 94: The Group Has Returned

You are before two roads. One leads to 'Enjoy My Comic' Town, and one leads to oblivion. Which will you take?

Sorry. I couldn't resist. ^_^

Back