• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Comics by TDT

What should I do when I reach Chapter 100? You may choose more than one.

• A:Keep going.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • B:Stop.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • C:Start a sequel.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • D:Have an animated party.

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Whee! I?m glad you are still making this. I have been away for so long... But me is back now, yay! *Looks around* Aaaand, none cares.

Ah, anyway, what happened to the Ditto-walls-of-stomach? They are still alive! Inisde.. another stomach. Needs to burn!

Hey, and what?s with this dragon stuff? Need to stop the dragons! Glory to the Phoenixes! *Flies to fight*

Anyway, I am still reading this and hope you make more soon

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    WOOOOOOOT! Three new epioseds! HUZZAH! And what that Winonagon said..that's what I would've said in the same position. I'm a biiig pessimist. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I've got another dragon-in-the-form of a human for you. Maybe she can join you at the party. Her name is Lia, and she's half-Magon.
    PC Comics by TDT

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Meh, that's okay. You can give me a stage, but I have DC helping me find a decent dragon background.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    W0000t! It's really funny when Pearl spazzed out at the end because she got told you were my pair XD

Back