• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Comics by TDT

What should I do when I reach Chapter 100? You may choose more than one.

• A:Keep going.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • B:Stop.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • C:Start a sequel.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • D:Have an animated party.

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Well, I don't plan to kill it. I made my character, Pearl, to be a bit, er... eccentric, and that is her Seahyd(That's what it's called.)

Ch. 106: Da Outside World

Here is my latest. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Now I ask: "Siggy, wHY did you break my GBA? you do realize that you are merely human, with no special powers, and I am an XD charizard who can swallow you in one gulp.."

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Whaaaaat? It would've been more fun to create a shadow Seahyd by using my Shadowthrower on it! *purple tear*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Lucky Siggy :jealous: Use your super mod powers to get me another GBA! XDD

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Hehhe.

Well, I'll probably make a comic tomorrow, but for now, more info about da sequel!!
    -I have the first three done.
    -TDT will play Matt, Signomi will play Christina, and Dragon-Chan will play Vivian. Plus, many original characters.
    -I mentioned several antagonists. Well, here is the group that will cause is the most trouble:
    PC Comics by TDT

I'm not showing you theire actual images, you cheapo!! Unless you are VERRY close to me, and you send me a PM with a page of "Pretty please" attached, you won't see them. I will tell you that the one on top is the horrible leader. He never kills for fun, but his methods of intimidation can be rather shocking.
    - Will be released next year, after the current saga.

Soak it up!

Back